Any info on Tulsa on CL?

See this link: ottawa.en.ca/ers/1786115269.html

Anyone know anything about her? She turns my crank, at least in that picture. Love that slender look. If anyone knows anything about her or knows another option built like that, I'd love to hear about it. Sorry, can't get link to work, but do CL search under Tulsa and you'll see her.

the reason your link will not work.........CL listings are automatically blocked from CERB.....

Hey Hud

I can't speak for Tulsa ... but I note that she appears to be very similar to Angelina ... who is on this board as xxAngelina. I can most definately recommend Angelina ... she is GREAT!! :wink:

If you do happen to meet Tulsa ... let us know how it goes!!

Scout

Angelina does look really nice, trim and fit. How tall is she? I notice she mainly does outcalls. No good for me. I'm still really intrigued by Tulsa, although I note she also has a toll-free number in one of her ads, which makes me wonder what's going on. Seems unusual.

Angelina does look really nice, trim and fit. How tall is she? I notice she mainly does outcalls. No good for me. I'm still really intrigued by Tulsa, although I note she also has a toll-free number in one of her ads, which makes me wonder what's going on. Seems unusual.

Having just met Angelina I would say she is about 5' 2" - 5' 3". I definately wasn't paying attention to her height :-D

PM her regarding an incall, she might surprise you.

I think Estaman has it about right ... Angelina is somewhere around 5'2" or so!!

And she has hosted incalls at least once ... so you never know!!

Scout

Hello!

I am tulsa, I am not angilina however we are two different people. If you have any questions I am a member of CERB if that helps you. Thank you for your interest in my services.

Hi Hud,

I have a toll free # because I offer services to cites that would be long distance from Ottawa. (e.i. Cornwall, Hawkesbury, Brockville, Prescott, Kingston, etc).

Since customer service is my priority, I wanted to offer my existing and potential clients the opportunity to call me for free, regardless of their location.

Most people use cell phones these days and they are costly enough without them having the extra burden of a long distance charge.

Hope this helps you better understand my reasons for having a toll free line

Thank you for posting me and also for you all reading me.

Tulsa xox

Tulsa

Having read some of your posts and some of your ads, you reveal an imagination and a sense of humour ... I'm thinking that you ROCK!! ... and now a toll free number for out of towners!! You do indeed ROCK!!

Thanks for joining CERB, best of luck ... and I wish you every success!!

Scout

djfrost32 account was the SAME computer as you Tulsa! We consider this SHILL posting and I am affriad I need to suspend you for 30 days for this and let the board know that you have two accounts from the same computer and you were posting about yourself.

Guest S***dst***

When you return:

This board is a pretty tight knit community, if you stay true to us and yourself, the reputation and client base will establish for you.

It may take a little more time than you expect/want to get on your feet/take off...but it will happen.

Good luck

Well it is sad to see self promotion this provider has chosen a path non acceptable behaviour here on Cerb.

Guest s******ecan****
Well it is sad to see self promotion this provider has chosen a path non acceptable behaviour here on Cerb.

I hope Tulsa learns the right lesson here and takes advantage of being offered a second chance. If she provides good service her clients will post legit Rec's and the business will come. We all make mistakes the true test of character is what we learn from them.

Guest blo*****s

You guys are too forgiving. Those who have it in them to decieve, will do so again, given the opportunity.

Life is often about 2nd chances, the same should apply here. So once she has her timeout, hopefully see comes back much the wiser.

You guys are too forgiving. Those who have it in them to decieve, will do so again, given the opportunity.

I'd have to say you're being cynical. :)

People make mistakes, as Scott said, what makes or breaks you is how you respond to your mistake.

I disagree with you on this. Many new ladies learn the hard way... think no harm done and end up damaging themselves by doing stuff like this.

Also... We can not be 100% sure it was a account for SHILL either but it was from the same computer (it could have been a client but it's much more likely to be a shill to boost business)...

I have never met Tulsa, but she none-the-less e-mailed me at my gmail account because she felt she needed to tell someone her side of the story which is this.

She said she encouraged a long-time client of hers when she was a stripper who now uses her SP services, to join CERB, but he doesn't have Internet at home, so he was using her computer to post the reco. She didn't realize she was breaking the rules.

The only thing I told her was as much as that may be true, she needs to put herself in the MOD's shoes. Rules are rules.

I'm not so sure about it being 2 different people. If you look at the post that was submitted by djfrost32, it is written in the same format as most of Tulsa's posts. I'll give you an example. Here is a post from Tulsa:

Hi Hud,

I have a toll free # because I offer services to cites that would be long distance from Ottawa. (e.i. Cornwall, Hawkesbury, Brockville, Prescott, Kingston, etc).

Since customer service is my priority, I wanted to offer my existing and potential clients the opportunity to call me for free, regardless of their location.

Most people use cell phones these days and they are costly enough without them having the extra burden of a long distance charge.

Hope this helps you better understand my reasons for having a toll free line

Thank you for posting me and also for you all reading me.

Tulsa xox

Now here is a post from djfrost32:

Originally Posted by djfrost32 viewpost.gif

Hi Hud,

I visited Tulsa recently and found her to be quite an exceptional SP. I'm new at this and she made me feel comfortable right from the start.

She took the time to answer my questions before we met, had a location that was private and it was easy to find. Sure it's a little out of the way but that's what I needed.

When I was there, the place was clean and her reception was warm and inviting. She had a nice mood setting music playing and was dressed to "impress".

You can tell this girl enjoys her work and she is very good at making sure you are satisfied. I would recommend to anyone to visit her or have her visit you.

Hope this helps you make your decision Hud

DJ FROST

They both start the same way with the same salutation, then they are broken up into paragraphs the same way and finally, they are signed off in the same way.

I'm not saying I'm right about it being one and the same writing the posts. This was simply an observation on my part.

I agree, Ava, that it is quite obviously her posting. There is a lot more evidence than just the IP address.

If she was willing to accept responsibility for her actions and apologize, I could definitely forgive her and welcome her to the CERB community. But if she is going to keep lying and deceiving, then I'm not so forgiving.

I have to say I agree with Ava also the posts look like they were from the same person combined with being the same IP I say its the same person. On the other hand I am all for 2nd chances. People make mistakes and as long as they learn from them I do not see a problem.

I look at this as well when I make theses choices. ....and is why I felt I could post this publicly (posting puclicly stop 50 other members from pm'ing me asking why she was removed)

Hi, looks like she was caught shilling, bad Tulsa.

I can vouch for some of her other talents. I had the privilege of seeing her in september. She is extremely easy to talk to. She even rolled with the punches when I miscommunicated an early morning appt time.

As for services, her dance package was so nice I opted to upgrade to fs half way through as I couldn't hold myself back.

All in all, I would describe her as follows, an attractive athletic type, who has no limit in energy, extremely receptive to my needs. A positive experience, that I plan on repeating.

The only downside was minor, the location was a bit out of the way.

Cheers

Cdn

cdn_on_the_go thanks for your comment but I should mention that this is your first post on cerb so please be sure to continue to post so that it gives this post some credibility. It does not help her out much if this is the only single contribution you make on the site - some people will just assume it is another shill because of your low (zero) post count and this could actually hinder more then help.