Well I was disappointed with the outcome of the Super Bowl. I can't believe the Sea Hawks lost. It was a great game and hope everyone that watched it enjoyed it. I like super bowl parties lol

The Pats just can't seem to play a SB that doesn't have an element of weirdness.

It was a weird ending for sure.

Deflategate is silly.

Guys in the NFL have money problems, drug problems, domestic abuse issues, brain injury issues and the big story is that the footballs aren't full of enough air?

That is silly.

I really liked that game. I was at the edge of my seat for all of the second half. Seahawks got lucky on some play, but Patriots too, specially the last interception!! But they won anyway and that is that matter for their fans!!!

I don't watch too much football... after all its not hockey lol but at least this year's Superbowl was not a blowout like last year's.

I really don't have a NFL team but I would have liked to see the Seahawks win... there is always something going on with the patriots... but that said they beat the seahawks so deserve the title.

Not sure the seahawks coach will be able to ever get out from under his stupid play call it cost them the championship.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Should have ran the ball, lots of time to try different plays, just a bad call... But overall good game and went down to the last play, can't ask for much more... Unlike last year's blowout.

The coach needs to submit his resignation!!

Posted via Mobile Device

I doubt it would be accepted.

2 consecutive trips to the SB is exceptional.

Shit happens but there is no way Pete Carroll gets fired or even considered being replaced.

He would be re-hired by another team so fast (with probably a bigger contract) that you wouldn't have time to say "bad pass"

He will however say "WTF did we do that for" a few thousand time before the beginning of training camp.