What makes you happy ?

Happiness? Seeing beloved around.

And being remembered and thought about

Edited by Tempted Monk
Grammar correction
  • Like 2

Spending time with a pet dog who has shared a considerable potion of my life and can make me forget my cares with his commitment and the look in his eyes

• Like 2

These are some of my favorites:

-Any laughter with friends or loved ones

-My boss complimenting my hard work

-seeing the faces and hearing all the different beautiful sounds women make when they ...

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Four pillows in a hotel bed. It just seems luxurious.

Eating lunch at a restaurant open to the street, with a cool spring breeze blowing napkins off tables.

The sound of girls laughing, even at my expense ;)

Guest 1***otd**

Spending an wonderful and amazing time with a beautiful and sensual woman and pleasing her orally. When planting the "First Kiss" from the perenium to the frenulum.... hearing her gasp and clutching the sheets..... and of course when I've helped reach orgasmic utopia and she kisses me softly on the lips, she whispers in my ear .... " thank you babe... I just went into another stratosphere..... I can't feel my legs".

That's music to my ears and my ego driven libido

Guest J**ck*9

Going to my favourite restaurant and they remember your name and bring you your favourite drink without asking what you want.... Because they know me that well.

Seeing my favorite lady smiling from ear to ear when she walked a little doggie for the first time.

Seeing her so excited and happy snapping photos of some wild animals on the side of the highway while driving through the Laurentians.

Guest J**ck*9

Hearing a beautiful woman softly cooing in my ear as I penetrate her slowly after I have pleasured her orally for 30 to 45 minutes

I have been very quiet this year. It has been a year with a lot of good changes. The highlight of the year is my 18 year old son is with me now and will be here tomorrow for the very first Christmas with me since he was 5 years old. I never stopped hoping he would come around and decide to spend time with me. It is the best Christmas present ever.

• Like 3

Visiting an SP who looks better in real life than her pictures, delivers a real GFE experience with deep French kissing and enthusiastic 69, and who genuinely orgasms during doggy style sex!

When I give someone a surprise gift and their eyes light up... making them smile happily. It makes me happy that they are happy. :)

- A wonderful loving session followed by a movie outing with my favorite lady

- Text messages from my lovely lady

Being waved at by families and reading the banners of thanks when participating in large charity runs with my biker friends...I've been known to shed a tear or two during these moments. And the look of sheer delight on the children's faces when I let them sit on my bike and crack the throttle.

• Like 1