Your Seasonal spending patterns?

Trying to figure out if there is a seasonal pattern to the way hobbyist spend their money on women. This is my general observance over the years to how I spend my money and probably how others spend also.

Jan - A lot less spending, It's after christmas and after all the sales, I have less money to spend and more bills to pay off. Also the UIC and CPP deductions are now being taken off the pay checks again. This can cause the bi-weekly pay cheques to be up to 300 less each pay :(. Plus the cold weather makes it harder to get around at noon.

Feb - Still paying the bills and weather is still not good.

March- Spring break, holiday spending. and the Tax season coming up.

April - Weather is better, Maybe a tax refund coming, Getting hornier :)

May spend a bit more depending on cash flow.

May - Spring is hear, May have more money to spend.

June - Warm weather is hear, but have to spend money on getting the house ready for summer.

July - Summer is hear, bbq's may have more money when EI and CPP deductions have stopped. May have up to 300$ more per paycheck till the end of the year. May see more women each month now with the extra money.

August - Summer holidays and summer spending. But may see 1 to 2 women while on holidays that I would not normally be able to see during the rest of the year.

Sept - back to school expenses if you have kids in school.

Oct and Nov - try to see as many women as I can depending on Cash flow.

Dec - Still managing to spend some money, but need to spend on Christmas gives and parties.

I think my situation is like most other hobbyist?

Let's see what your seasonal spending patterns are like.

This may explain to the women why times are sometimes slow?

• Like 3

No major seasonal pattern... i play weekly... the major thing affecting how much is how many great touring ladies come to St. John's.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Guest A**aTo**h

I just budget each month similarly. I put away the same amount in savings/investments/RSP's each month after the bills (and other things, be it Christmas taxes etc), and I have a budget for entertainment each month. Lyla ladies actually provide me with an incentive as to where the entertainment budget goes :)

You are a very lucky man. I envy the fcuk out of you!

I am a very lucky man in many many ways... in regards to my play time it was not always that frequent... maybe once every couple of months because i used to only play when i traveled for business because i was nervous about playing in St. John's because it's a kind of small city... took a gamble and have meet a few amazing local ladies and now have added some of the wonderful touring ladies.

• Like 1

Back into the hobby after years off and the drout at home has me out and looking.

So thus far it has been one in october - total cost - over 300 for a one hour visit.

Next was late november - total cost - over 300 again for a 1.5 hr visit

December then had me low on cash but bounced back quick and then in mid january had a 2.5 hr visit that cost total (no room fee) over 400$.

I'm forced to take off feb but am hoping to get back at it before the end of march.

I try to plan in advance so im not sloed by holidays and birthdays.

And there is no weather that can hold me back from these amazing women.

FYI that is what I do.

• Like 2

I think women who have been in business for a while are smart enough to figure out when are the slow times and why, without the need for a detailed monthly budget from all the men on this site!

• Like 2

No major seasonal pattern... i play weekly... the major thing affecting how much is how many great touring ladies come to St. John's.

ice4fun i am not going to lie, little bit jealous. At the same time though that statement kind of makes you my idol.

• Like 1

ice4fun i am not going to lie, little bit jealous. At the same time though that statement kind of makes you my idol.

Lol... well LadiesFirst all I can say is you need a better Idol lol

• Like 1

No seasonal pattern, although not as frequent as Ice. I average roughly once a month over the year.

• Like 1

Lol... well LadiesFirst all I can say is you need a better Idol lol

Lol well maybe, but I checked the math and there is 52 weeks in a year. I repeat 52! So don't be so modest, there is no room for it. As a matter of fact, just throwing it out there, rather than 50 Shades of Grey.... Someone should produce "52 Weeks of Ice" lmao.... And please consider me for the lead role ( I realize your schedule is ummmm, busy)

• Like 2

My driver is more time than money as I will work away (remote) where everything is paid for and clearing 2500 to 3500 a week for three to four weeks a crack and only have a week back at home so sometimes I miss out but then I may luck into a two or three week time off and I am able to be out and about like a dog in heet.

Over the past year, I would say I spent between $4,000-$6,000 per month on ladies if I include tips and gifts. And it can go fast if you count duos trios and quads, and the parties. I'd say that when I am in Ottawa I would see ladies see 2-3 times in a week. That being said, I much prefer quality over quantity. It's just that I am getting more frisky in my dirty thirties.

While I do not have a ''budget'' for this part of my life really, I go with the idea that I do not want to dip into my assets, so as to always increase my wealth. The passive revenues I generate would comfortably allow up to 10k a month towards the ladies if I want and continue to increase my net worth without lifting a finger.

So for me, time and location are the determining factors driving my spending on the ladies here. That, and I dislike being out in the cold weather (other than skiing).

I retired at 31 and gave up the notion of ever having a full-time job again. So I am always on vacation, except for when a special project interests me. That being said, I keep quite busy and am always searching for new experiences. I spent about 10 weeks travelling to other countries and throughout Canada, so I did not spend on the ladies during those weeks, except for foreign strip clubs.

• Like 7

January and February are the best times to hobby because great girls are more available - others are cutting back on spending. Summer too, during vacations.

• Like 2

Over the past year, I would say I spent between $4,000-$6,000 per month on ladies if I include tips and gifts. And it can go fast if you count duos trios and quads, and the parties. I'd say that when I am in Ottawa I would see ladies see 2-3 times in a week. That being said, I much prefer quality over quantity. It's just that I am getting more frisky in my dirty thirties.

While I do not have a ''budget'' for this part of my life really, I go with the idea that I do not want to dip into my assets, so as to always increase my wealth. The passive revenues I generate would comfortably allow up to 10k a month towards the ladies if I want and continue to increase my net worth without lifting a finger.

So for me, time and location are the determining factors driving my spending on the ladies here. That, and I dislike being out in the cold weather (other than skiing).

I retired at 31 and gave up the notion of ever having a full-time job again. So I am always on vacation, except for when a special project interests me. That being said, I keep quite busy and am always searching for new experiences. I spent about 10 weeks travelling to other countries and throughout Canada, so I did not spend on the ladies during those weeks, except for foreign strip clubs.

Incredible cowboy! Wow , I'm not even playing the same sport as ice and yourself. Kind of glad one of you is stuck on an island and the other half way across the country gives some of us mortals a chance for a date.

So if ever I am in need of companionship and there is just no availability anywhere I will tell myself "self , this can mean only one thing... There is a cowboy riding in NS (and he is having his social)

Honestly, thought you had to die first to have a life like that.

I suddenly have an uncontrollable urge for a lotto ticket... Would love to know more about this" quad"

• Like 1

LadiesFirst: we do what we can. :icon_biggrin:

My life was not always so. I started off with nothing but bad home memories and being broke-ass. It was not pleasant. It took a lot of hard work, great sacrifices, getting my hands dirty and having a good masterplan to turn things around. And there is always some luck, but no lotto tickets, involved. So now I am making up for lost time...

The ''quad'' I was referring to happened at the infamous CMJ. I had already tried a Trifecta (3 girls) at the CMJ Halloween party and decided I should push for more excess and go for a Quadfecta (4 girls) at the CMJ Christmas party. It was loads of fun. I brought some champagne, chocolate dipped strawberries and a can of whipped cream for the girls. Lol. If you're going to go overboard, might as well go big or go home. :icon_lol: It was very enjoyable to try and keep track of where each of these girls were at times, but so much fun. And you have to be comfortable with yourself to have so many eyes on your body. It kind of feels like being at some nudist event or perhaps even being a female stripper. I have to say it made me appreciate those ladies' confidence and guts to be seen naked by several people at once.

Maybe next time I can try 5 or 6 at a time. I'm game. I'm all about pushing limits and experiencing new things. And if there's no room to fit them all on the massage table, well they can just sit on my face!!!

I also enjoyed the art of the full threesome in Ottawa. But dammit... this always happens: the ladies ravage each other more than me! Don't get me wrong, I love to watch girl-on-girl. Life is so difficult these days...

But to go back in the vicinity of this thread, I pose a question out of curiosity as to how many gents here hook up on actual holidays (i.e. Christmas Day, New Year's day, Easter, etc...) and if that impacts the ''budget'' for some.

• Like 3

I wish I could live the life you guys have for just one month.Congrats!

I have to save for a month just to see one lady.

I do what I can. ;)

Have fun everyone.

Trying to figure out if there is a seasonal pattern to the way hobbyist spend their money on women. This is my general observance over the years to how I spend my money and probably how others spend also.

Jan - A lot less spending, It's after christmas and after all the sales, I have less money to spend and more bills to pay off. Also the UIC and CPP deductions are now being taken off the pay checks again. This can cause the bi-weekly pay cheques to be up to 300 less each pay :(. Plus the cold weather makes it harder to get around at noon.

Feb - Still paying the bills and weather is still not good.

March- Spring break, holiday spending. and the Tax season coming up.

April - Weather is better, Maybe a tax refund coming, Getting hornier :)

May spend a bit more depending on cash flow.

May - Spring is hear, May have more money to spend.

June - Warm weather is hear, but have to spend money on getting the house ready for summer.

July - Summer is hear, bbq's may have more money when EI and CPP deductions have stopped. May have up to 300$ more per paycheck till the end of the year. May see more women each month now with the extra money.

August - Summer holidays and summer spending. But may see 1 to 2 women while on holidays that I would not normally be able to see during the rest of the year.

Sept - back to school expenses if you have kids in school.

Oct and Nov - try to see as many women as I can depending on Cash flow.

Dec - Still managing to spend some money, but need to spend on Christmas gives and parties.

I think my situation is like most other hobbyist?

Let's see what your seasonal spending patterns are like.

This may explain to the women why times are sometimes slow?

Also found in this sticky in the "new to this" section http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33294

Same patterns (or just about) every year, as observed by this post (third way down) and here on another thread.

• Like 2

Just wanted to bring this up again, as this time is usually slow for the girls and the new girls may not understand why?

I could see a lady a week if I wanted but my wallet would not like it. One good thing and bad at the same time is that I don't live in a big city and I have to travel a little over one hour to be in Montreal or Ottawa. So to see any ladies that I want, I need to have about 4 hours of free time to myself, not so easy. So what season is best for me? I would have to say end of December till end of March on a Saturday in the morning at 9:15 in the morning if it's not to cold, slippery, snowy etc...

Thought I would bring this up again. As it is After the christmas holidays and Tax season is coming up and March break. Women new to this don't realize that there may be a season spending cycle. Sometimes they are really busy and then sometimes it is dead. This thread may explain some reasons why?