What are some of the things you have forgotten when visiting an SP or she has forgotten while visiting you...same question to the ladies.

I have quite the collection of sunglasses and clip on sunglasses LOL. The most surprising find was a gentleman's boxers :)

Sunglasses,ear thingie for a phone {actually found that in my hair right after the gent left] haha watches,my missing undies and one time a wallet {good thing i had hi phone number} ee another good reason to give out your cell...haha

ear thingie for a phone {actually found that in my hair right after the gent left]

Hilarious!!!!! Sometimes thick hair is not best LOL.

Left Behind:

Hankerchef (didn't even know they made those anymore)

Huge Pink Diaper Pin

Sunglasses

Watch - Client came back for

Cell Phone Case

Pack of Gum

Ring of Keys - Client came back for later (I guess his car keys were on another ring)

I have left behind:

Bustier (Sheraton)

Bra (Westin)

Ummm Angela....bra at Erin's as well....setting a trend are you?

And Carrie's, and...all over the place actually. Once it's off, it rarely gets put back on.

I had to wear bras 12 hours a day for over 20 years when I was working in offices. The first thing I did when I got home was take it off....I guess I'm still doing that!!

Nudity is highly under-rated!

Never had anyone leave anything behind, but I have lost several bottles of lube and stockings. Thankfully both are relatively inexpensive and simple enough to replace.

Posted via Mobile Device

My lady friend once left behind a cork screw, lighter and a very sexy nightshirt.....

I was able to keep the lighter and cork screw but after a quick text message back and forth, we decided to dispose of the night shirt....which was gladly replaced by me upon her next visit......

SNK

I've had ladies leave behind a bracelet, a hairclip, a bottle of lube, condoms, an umbrella, and once (and only once) their donation! *lol*

All were kept safe and sound, and returned to their respective owners ASAP.

What are some of the things you have forgotten when visiting an SP or she has forgotten while visiting you...same question to the ladies.

I have quite the collection of sunglasses and clip on sunglasses LOL. The most surprising find was a gentleman's boxers :)

As far as I know, I never forgot anything. I have however had a lady forget a very expensive bouquet of flowers that I got her.

Mind you, I was too tired to care at the time. :-)

Things clients have forgotten..

Watch

Car keys

Viagara

Things I have forgotten in a hotel room:

Condoms

Lingere (usually left hanging on the inside of the bathroom door)

Dildos

A bottle of Dom Perignon

Cosmetics

Flowers

I had lot of things forgotten at my place but the weirdess ones were... Shoes!

Posted via Mobile Device

And he didn't notice???

I have only found the basics:

watch, cell, change, etc...

But, I have noticed my undies disappearing. :butt:

Guest S**a*Q

In the winter, I was always leaving behind my scarf...

The summer seems to be bad for me forgetting my stuff that I set on the nightstand, condom wallet and lube lol.

Nothing really major really...

I had lot of things forgotten at my place but the weirdess ones were... Shoes!

Posted via Mobile Device

Wow Sabrina....guess your sessions are mind blowing!!!

I've left behind an expensive pen that was given to me as a gift.

An SP once left behind a bottle of lube, which I returned to her the next time I saw her. ;-)

Guest W***ledi*Time

I've left behind a few things, almost all recovered on my next visit.

The one exception was my favourite butt plug, forgotten after a "non-standard" session. That one just could not wait until my next visit. I realized my error about 10 minutes down the road, and immediately phoned to see if it was all right to return immediately and pick it up. It was. Whew. A man could suffer serious separation anxiety without his favourite sex toy.

The one exception was my favourite butt plug, forgotten after a "non-standard" session.

:shock: :oops: :bowdown:

dont ask dont ask dont ask.....

I guess I'm lucky. She left behind her shoes, earrings, skirt, panties and cell phone!

I believe I may have posted this somewhere else, but one time a client left with my eyeglasses and I had to chase him down to the parking lot before he took off with them.

They were reading glasses so he hadn't noticed an popped them in his shirt pocket. He was on his way to meet his wife for lunch and it would have been pretty embarassing if he pulled out my specs to read the menu.

Because I'm blind as bat without mine, I noticed right away.

That was a close call.

Panties disappearance...

And he didn't notice???

I have only found the basics:

watch, cell, change, etc...

But, I have noticed my undies disappearing. :butt:

Hmmm. Looks like it's too common for visitors to forget their things or unintentionally pick up someone else's things. There gotta be a solution for this and it may be as simply as having an empty basket for visitor to use.

I keep misplacing a pair of purple panties over at Angela's. The ones shown in my photo album here. Chanel and I were taking some pictures one day and off they came. They were last seen on the coffee table and then they were gone. Days later I find them, put them in the the wash and then they're gone again... the case of the missing purple panties. P.S. Angela, I'm still looking for them...