SPs Who Wear Glasses - Do You Find it a Turn-On?

How to Feel About Sps who Wear Glasses During Sessions  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How to Feel About Sps who Wear Glasses During Sessions

• I find it to be a real turn on, so YES, wear them!
    • I consider it a turn-off, so, NO, take them off!
    • I don't really care either way.

I won't say that wearing glasses is a major turn on, but it certainly is NOT a turn off.

Womens glasses can now be very much a fashion statement and glasses can be as attractive an addition as if she wears just the 'right' blouse or dress or lingerie.

But don't ask me what just the 'right' ones of those are!

As a guy who finds the librarian look incredilby hot, glasses can be a definite turn on. I know this thread has been up for a while and forgive me if this has been covered before, but conservative glasses on a lovely naked lady is hot, hot, hot - skip the designer ones with your initials on the sides.....YMMV

• Like 2

Wearing myself glasses, a girl wearing glasses is a turn on. Specially when she removed them; actually, when, myself, I remove them, it's the signal that the serious fun time is only beginning.and sometime it's better for some "activities", :69:

Glasses -- yes! Adds to the librarian/professional-type look (especially when its genuine) that I find very attractive.

For anyone with doubts, take a look at sexyadriana's album. That's enough to make me a believer in glasses.

I love glasses too and would wear them more often if I could. Generally speaking, I wear my contacts during encounters because glasses tend to get in the way of a heated make-out session ;)

Upon the removal of my glasses, I can't see anything at all. I'm myopic with a vision of -4 in my right eye, and -4.5 in the left.

I like to use all my senses when I'm with someone, and having my eyes is a big part of being able to touch someone!

I just had this image of you without your contacts or glasses peeing on a towel.... LOL

The perils of reading too many posts together!

hahah! Oh my! It would be really interesting if I offered water works as a service, now wouldn't it? One would wonder if there was a connection ;)

(fyi, for those who don't know what we're talking about, he's referring to my post on this thread)

Guest **cely***r***ne

Mmm! Glasses are very sexy! On other people...I have glasses for my astigmatism, but I never wear them hahaha I look so goofy >.<

Oh c'mon.....try us! Now I want to see photos!

Mmm! Glasses are very sexy! On other people...I have glasses for my astigmatism, but I never wear them hahaha I look so goofy >.<

At the risk of sounding disagreeable, I would dare to say you look super-duper sexy wearing glasses :icon_cool: ...with whipped cream, sprinkles and cherries on top ;) On my! hehe

Oh, and for Malika: Boobies!! hehe :boobies:

Guest **cely***r***ne

MMMM! An angel sundae! I would totally be in on this! I love whipped cream cherries and sprinkles! AND boobies! Good thing my tongue can reach my nipples so I can have a lick!

As per photos....capitalman, your wish is my command, I will post some soon...But for now....

picture.php?albumid=2603&pictureid=16333

Mmmmm......I don't see any goofy? Look a the poll results.....most people think glasses are hot! You're just proving us right!

I have other wishes too....are you ready? :censored:

Guest **cely***r***ne
Mmmmm......I don't see any goofy? Look a the poll results.....most people think glasses are hot! You're just proving us right!

I have other wishes too....are you ready? :censored:

Oooooh Capitalman, I am ALWAYS ready heh heh

I find women in glasses very sexy. Women tend to find me sexier when they're not wearing their glasses... Ahh, myopia... nature's airbrush.