SPs Who Wear Glasses - Do You Find it a Turn-On?

How to Feel About Sps who Wear Glasses During Sessions  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How to Feel About Sps who Wear Glasses During Sessions

• I find it to be a real turn on, so YES, wear them!
    • I consider it a turn-off, so, NO, take them off!
    • I don't really care either way.

Naomi is one gorgeous woman who wears glasses! She totally has the sexy librarian look. As someone who wears glasses myself, I find it a big turn on when a very attractive woman has a funky pair of glasses on!

• Like 1

Why thank you! xo

I do love my glasses, I have a few pairs now so I can switch them up every once in a while.

They do tend to slip, fall and get in the way during certain activities though so I don't wear them all the time.

Glasses are like a good hair cut.

You need the right pair to fit your face and style.

I think so many women look great in glasses, which is funny because the models they use in the ads for glasses at the store just don't usually look as good with them on...

I haven't seen her in person, but I gotta say that Naomi looks absolutely ravishing in glasses, at least in her pics!

I agree that the right style can look very attractive on a woman, especially if you are role playing during a session - naughty librarian, sexy secretary or innocent schoolgirl all come to mind. However, in certain circumstances, like when you are wearing lingerie, an evening gown or just a black cocktail dress, it can be a bit of a turn off. Just my 2 cents.

Agree with many of the posts. And yeh Naomi's pics look so sexy with glasses can only imagine how she looks in person...but I digress. I don't have a preference and it really does depend on the ladies face and the particular glasses she's chosen. Like a certain outfit or certain hair cut or style of make-up - every woman is unique and can often find their sexiest look which can include glasses. I know I've seen an SP who wears them all the time and looks amazing but, I love when they come off along with everything else cause I know its time for the night to advance.

Wah! I could never have guessed that over half prefer SPs wearing glasses. That's interesting, indeed.

I'm shocked actually - I wish I had have conducted this poll earlier!

Wah! I could never have guessed that over half prefer SPs wearing glasses. That's interesting, indeed.

I think its just another accessory to some gents. I like to see and watch while I play too. :-)

I tend to insist on wearing them when I am "Mistress" as there are certain areas of the body you shouldn't be using a crop/flog/hand on. Many techniques and activities in this role rely on the fact that I can see. Since I ascribe to the philosophy of RACK (Risk Awareness Consensual Kink) and always have safe words, my glasses are needed imo.

A blanket description of RACK:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk-aware_consensual_kink

I wish I had know this years ago before I opted for laser surgery! Oh well...guess I can buy some non prescriptions for the fantasy :)

I think its just another accessory to some gents. I like to see and watch while I play too. :-)

I tend to insist on wearing them when I am "Mistress" as there are certain areas of the body you shouldn't be using a crop/flog/hand on. Many techniques and activities in this role rely on the fact that I can see. Since I ascribe to the philosophy of RACK (Risk Awareness Consensual Kink) and always have safe words, my glasses are needed imo.

A blanket description of RACK:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk-aware_consensual_kink

I have this vision of you tying someone to a rack.

Guest f***2f***

I actually had an SP who asked me to leave mine on one time lol....:-D

I wish I had know this years ago before I opted for laser surgery! Oh well...guess I can buy some non prescriptions for the fantasy :)

You mean, something like this?

_AUTOIMAGES_EP4701lg.jpg

images%3Fq%3Dgroucho%2Bmarx%2Bglasses&hl=en&usg=__NJZgT3r2wKkiRlDBqb3OyrvvNtQ=&sa=X&ei=iQUqTKq8LoH48Ab45cjVCA&ved=0CB0Q9QEwAA

I actually had an SP who asked me to leave mine on one time lol....:-D

I have a few clients who look better with glasses on! I don't know what it is about some people who just look sexy with glasses...others look better without. I suppose it's the glasses themselves in many cases. Angela just got a new pair and they're really classy.

The pic did not work out Ange

You're too quick on the draw woman. Look now.

How about these?

elton.jpg

Ohhhhh here's an idea.... glasses that already come pre-accessorized!

disco-sunglasses.jpg

or maybe just these...

funnyglasses.JPG

or maybe just these...

funnyglasses.JPG

Oh yeah ... so nice! :sm185:

nerd%20glasses.jpg

My favourite Glasses designer is Cendrine O. ... You can see some sample of her work HERE

I had many comments about how "stylish" are mine.

I bought my Ziggy Glasses last summer and I'm already thinking about the next one that I'll get. loll

The one that I'm wearing now is the one on top of the picture : ziggy.jpg

It's the first glasses designer that I admire that much ... I think she know how to make sexy style of glasses ... as much for men than for women.

Guest b**g**_1*

If the girl wears glasses, I want her to keep them on. So much hotter.

So, the majority voted "for" glasses. Guess I'll be keeping mine on in the future (unless of course you're one of the minority who come to see me and prefer them off).

I think that for me, I like to see not only what I'm doing :boobeyes:, but watching is also part of my turn on. Seeing a mans balls tighten just before he comes, watching someone do oral on me, or watching goosebumps run up and down because of something I'm doing to them is very erotic and stimulates me like crazy. Not only hearing, but watching a person orgasm is the best imo.

This may sound stupid but recently I saw a girl with glasses and I was happy she couldn't see jack shit with them off because I was feeling rather fat, rather pale, and just not that good about myself! :) I was tempted to hide them on her...

This may sound stupid but recently I saw a girl with glasses and I was happy she couldn't see jack shit with them off because I was feeling rather fat, rather pale, and just not that good about myself! :) I was tempted to hide them on her...

Thanks for resurrecting this thread, Cap. We all have days like that.

As a lady who is blind as a bat without my specs, I can assure you that we still manage to see quite well up close.

Either/Or for me. I think everyone of my gf's in the past have worn glasses or alternated between glasses and contacts. I didn't have a preference. I always thought they were sexy as hell regardless.

Posted via Mobile Device

uh...I guess I should wear mine sometime...

If you're more comfortable in glasses then I say go for it :)

Posted via Mobile Device