Adult Breastfeeding

Anybody know of any ladies about town who may be lactating and willing to allow me to drink their delicious milk?

...started posting in Feb. 2015... ???

Occasionally this service is advertised but that is likely the only way you'll find out about it. There are some risks for you but I doubt you're overly concerned about it.

Yes. It's true. I've had an account for a very long time and never posted until now.

Please excuse my tardiness.

I've never heard of any rule that says you have to post if you have an account. Pretty much all online forums have way more read-only folks than active posters, and this one is no exception.

Glad you've taken the plunge, jobe130 - looking forward to many more!

Okay, end of hijack. Back to the matter at hand... I've seen it advertized occasionally, but not often. You may simply have to be patient.

• Like 3

Hi Jobe130,

I agree, it is a difficult to find thing and a lady would definitely make it known if she currently offers it. If it is the act of adult nursing that you also love, you may want to consider seeking out dry nursing as it would be easier to find than, say, finding a lady comfortable with this who is also currently lactating.

Just a thought. Good luck!

Adult breast feeding is cool would like to try it again in some states they sell the breast milk to adults over the internet and some places cater to it but u get it in a bottle. It is hard to find unless some one has had a child recently if u want to milk directly I myself think it is amazing the taste is usually sweet I believe just like the lady. I also heard the taste depends on the diet of the lady, but not sure.

I'm lactating right now, but am still working on photos going up, so I haven't been advertising.

If you need a mama cuddle, email me!

What is "Dry Nursing?"

Wet nursing is when a mother produces milk for another baby that is not her own. Dry nursing is when she no longer produces milk and nurses for comfort.

I believe "Dry Nursing" is where you pretend to nurse a breast but there is no milk in the breast. You're pretty much pretending. At least that's how I understand it to be, except I've always heard it refereed to as "Baby Heading".