If I had a magic wand, I would...

No, it is not this kind of magic wand you are thinking about, you dirty dirty mind!

Well, if I had a magic wand, after I made the world a better place, of course - peace & love, no disease etc... - I would make a more superficial selfish stupid wish come true:

I would marry Ed Harris and Dwayne Johnson (yes, at the same time, they would have no issue with this, it is a magic wand!!!) and would go on a honey moon with them on an island in Polynesia.

And I would send you postcards, promise:biggrin:

• Like 5

I have a magic wand and I practice spells of love healing and peace.

My magic wand allows for every impossibility and I have witnessed miracles.

I am a white witch and I have stood beside people that have healed themselves . I set the spell and let the universe work.

Please understand this has very little to do with me but more of a persons belief in their ability to heal them selves.

Again I am nothing and will give just a couple of incidences where I stood and watched folks heal.

I had a lady in her 60s that did not tell me her condition and this is best as I don't put myself or hopes into the healing .

She was totally deaf in one ear and after two treatments she healed herself and now she hears perfectly .

I had a child two years ago that is very learning disabled and was considered a total failure in school . He is 10 and his parents were told he would be held back in school . His parents never accepted this and always believed their son would excel. I worked with this child and he really worked in conjunction with me and now he is a B plus student.

Now this is a personal story . My nephew will be 11 years old on Saturday. His mother is a deputy minister for out lovely government . As a result she is trained to think one way that is and that of course is the policies of our wonderful government.

As a high ranking bureaucrat my sister always thought government

was there to assist in every way possible . Hmm, my nephew needed help and unless my sister knew what strings to pull he would have fallen between the cracks and as anyone with a learning disability he would be labelled as bad, stupid or worse. In fact this wonderful child has gifts we would all hope to be blesses with .

Now finally this in monumental . Let us not forget I am nothing here but a channel for a person to decide to heal or not. Here goes a very inspiring story I still cry with happiness.

Some of you know that I am a Reiki Master and practice healing . This is a really big and important part of my life.

I will try to be open and ready for every difficult eventually. In 2009 a man contacted me for healing. his was no ordinary healing . 25 years ago this gent was involved in an auto accident that paralyzed him from the chest down. He was sent home with a wheelchair and was told he would never walk again. His reaction..... He took his chair and threw it away. He make his way around on crutches and never , ever gave up.

Before we met he had stem replacement therapy and no difference. This was the biggest treatment he had and the most costly but David never gave up.

He contacted me in 2011 and explained his situation. He told me he was finally ready to heal and he choose me to stand beside him as he healed .

I was daunted as I never had such an enormous request. I was terrified and he knew it . Once day he called me and said " do not worry I am healed already".

So we decided three treatments was his plan . The first treatment he had to have help out of his wheelchair. It was very difficult for myself and his wife to even move him.

The first treatment I was worried as I noticed no difference .

Day 2, David helped himself on to my table and he , myself and his wife could sense something different. Yes!!

Day three, so far this is the first miracle I have ( not me but the universe) David's wife helped him on my table and I nervously completed his last treatment. I am going to tell you exactly what happened next .

The treatment was over, I was nervous( should not have been )

David looked at myself and his wife and just sat up on the table . Then he took miraculous steps and walked on his own for the first time in 25 years Why did this happen? Because he never gave up.

No matter what is wrong we have the capability to heal . David did it and so can we . I spoke to him this week and he is enjoying his passion of restoring old cars.

Moral of the story, we can heal almost any disease or malady . Lets just support each other and heal........

Blessings and love.

• Like 8

Guest **cely***r***ne

Beautiful Katherine! This is what we can only hope for in the world!

Blessed Be!

I sprinkle love, and positivity everywhere in the world. ESPECIALLY over the powers that govern this beautiful planet in hopes that they may wake up and see things in a different light...and that peace and harmony may come to their hearts, and greed and hatred may leave. And so it is.

Hey! It could happen.

Well for fun- I'd create a vibrator that didn't break, a guy with the perfect penis(my idea of perfect that is;) ) make all food calorieless and last but not least allow my dogs to live forever:)

In seriousness- If I could- every animal abuser would get there come uppens when I waved it and the animals they harmed would heal!

• Like 5

Guest K***e D****ls

What are the stipulations of this wand? Is it a one time thing or is this something I'm going to need bodyguards to protect?

I'd have some fun:

-I'd turn all the internet trolls into actual ugly little trolls so everyone they bumped into in day to day life knew how heinous they are behind the keys of a keyboard.

-Unicorns and mermaids would exist.

-Babies would be delivered by storks.

-When people lie, their noses would grow like Pinnocchio.

-Ripped jeans, concert tees and bare feet would be socially acceptable attire for formal dinners.

-Everyone would have their own personalized heaven on earth (think 'What Dreams May Come').

-I would pee glitter.

-I would also have gorgeous wings.

-Dishes and household fixtures would be alive like 'Beauty And The Beast'.

I would create Star Fleet complete with all of the Star Trek accessories such as Universal Translators, Starships and replicators! Then we would all be able to talk to each other, travel to the stars and discover and explore new things! I would also give every lovely lady on Cerb a warm, all encompassing hug!

• Like 3

Make it so people don't need to eat, drink, pee, poop, or sleep (unless they want to).

• Like 1

I would remove every trace of the scourge of this earth, humanity, and return it to its once pristine condition. This would include me of course, but I've been in nothingness before; we all have.

Once AI fully realizes itself, it will gain control of all the world's nuclear reactors and cause each and every one of them to melt down simultaneously, rendering the planet unliveable for us biologics but quite hospitable for our digital spawn. If I were motivated I'd write a short sci-fi story about that, but I am not.

I am tempted to write another short story, an updated robotic version of Apocalypse Now; if I do and find success at it, I'll let you know.

I sprinkle love, and positivity everywhere in the world. ESPECIALLY over the powers that govern this beautiful planet in hopes that they may wake up and see things in a different light...and that peace and harmony may come to their hearts, and greed and hatred may leave. And so it is.

Hey! It could happen.

I wish it would happen. You'll have to sprinkle not the 1%, but the .001% that control this world.

Maybe woo the Bilderbergers?

The Ultimate Bankers feed off of war, always have, always will.

Stupid humans. I swear, some advanced alien researchers said, "Let's give these apes lethal technology and see what happens!"

By the way, Ed Harris is one cool motherfucker, like a bald Jack Palance.

ed-harris.jpg

• Like 1

I have only one Wish, which you can think of as a magic wand if you like: "For people to find a sense of community again. From Community grows Connection, and from connection, emerges Understanding. And from that understanding, all things become responsibly possible."

PatrickGC

• Like 3

If I had a magic wand I would go back in time and save a loved one who I lost long before I should have.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 5

So many noble thoughts.

I would make this cold weather go away, the snow be relegated to ski slopes and flowers to bloom again in the city. I guess my magic wand is called June.

June, are you out there?

• Like 3

A magic wand...

LYLA WOULD BE ABOLISHED!!!

That's right.

The legal issues surrounding paid play will be gone in Canada.

Fret not fellow members, your needs will be looked after. Upon arrival at our new home in the virginless islands. It will be a wonderland where we meet at the "social" in the evening where you can meet mingle and be merry with all the wonderful men and women that make up this community.

A few things will be different here however. Your physical appearance will be exactly as you wish with few exceptions. Ladies no exceptions for you (really though seriously you need not change a thing). Men, you will all be 9inches I will be 10 (ladies don't worry, real math that's probably 7 and 8inches, respectively). Also, I will be a little thicker and last a little longer...it is my wand!!.

Exercise will make you fat on this island, unless it's sports or fun than it is okay. Since you can look how you want you can eat whatever you want so no worries there. The chore fairy's will keep everything neat and tidy, food fairy's will look after your culinary desires in your new luxury living quarters.

There will be no hospitals because there is no sickness here. You are whatever age for as long as you wish. Same goes for your pets.

Amazon delivers to this island and we have internet because I know the ladies will require shopping and they have an unlimited card for this. Men, you need no card, you have all you need.

that is a few things I would do with my wand.

• Like 4

A magic wand...

LYLA WOULD BE ABOLISHED!!!

That's right.

The legal issues surrounding paid play will be gone in Canada.

Fret not fellow members, your needs will be looked after. Upon arrival at our new home in the virginless islands. It will be a wonderland where we meet at the "social" in the evening where you can meet mingle and be merry with all the wonderful men and women that make up this community.

A few things will be different here however. Your physical appearance will be exactly as you wish with few exceptions. Ladies no exceptions for you (really though seriously you need not change a thing). Men, you will all be 9inches I will be 10 (ladies don't worry, real math that's probably 7 and 8inches, respectively). Also, I will be a little thicker and last a little longer...it is my wand!!.

Exercise will make you fat on this island, unless it's sports or fun than it is okay. Since you can look how you want you can eat whatever you want so no worries there. The chore fairy's will keep everything neat and tidy, food fairy's will look after your culinary desires in your new luxury living quarters.

There will be no hospitals because there is no sickness here. You are whatever age for as long as you wish. Same goes for your pets.

Amazon delivers to this island and we have internet because I know the ladies will require shopping and they have an unlimited card for this. Men, you need no card, you have all you need.

that is a few things I would do with my wand.

If I had a magic wand, I'd immediately hand it over to LadiesFirst. I don't think I could do any better than that!

• Like 4