Hockey fans, come on in!

I predict 4-2 Ottawa!!! Hammond in nets, and not Anderson should be a good one! I am disappointed they went back with Anderson the last two games.

GO SENS GO! :)

• Like 2

I predict 4-2 Ottawa!!! Hammond in nets, and not Anderson should be a good one! I am disappointed they went back with Anderson the last two games.

GO SENS GO! :)

Should have kept going with the winning hand, crazy they took him out

• Like 1

It was the worse choice of the year, you go 7-0-1, 1.53 with a .953... and you blame the fact that there was a few weak ones on him Friday night, you start the guy back from injury, he gives up 4 goals in the third to tie... then gives up 2 crappy ones against boston. About fucking time they put him back in, what does he have to do to keep the net!

I have to admit, I don't dislike andy... but he just doesn't deserve to be in between the pipes.

Btw, good like Gabriella.... its going to be a great game.

PAGEAU PAGEAU PAAAAGEEAAAUUUUUUUU

• Like 2

Long suffering Leaf's fan, i was 7 when they won last, hopefully they will win again in my lifetime!!!

• Like 1

868px-Ottawa_Senators.svg.png

(30-24-11)

VERSUS

montreal-canadiens.jpg

(42-18-7)

Predictions, Cerbies?

Mine: 1-3!!

No predictions but I'm rooting for

RG aka (virtual) Hubby #1

• Like 1

My prediction for last night's game was way off, I have to give Ottawa goalie Mr Hammond credit for his strong play especially in the second period when the game seemed to turn for the Senators, better luck next time for the Habs.

• Like 1

Amazing game!!! :) I said 4-2... it finished 5-2. What prize do I win Gab? Go SENS Go!!!

Hammond stood tall again, now please start him again. I hope Patches isn't hurt, that would be bad for mtl's playoffs.

• Like 1

Ole ole ole.... Ottawa! ;) lol

Touché! lol

5-2!

What an xss whopping the Habs took last night!

Amazing game!!! :smile: I said 4-2... it finished 5-2. What prize do I win Gab? Go SENS Go!!!

Hummmm... the satisfaction of knowing that the SENS wan last night and you made the best prediction? ;) lol

And a virtual kiss from a HABS fan? :tongue:

• Like 1

xss everything! lol they dominated that game from top to bottom, except for maybe the first 10 minutes lol

Sens fan big time; sorry about last night Gaby (NOT) but at least you're going to the playoffs and we'll need a few hail Marys in order to make it.

• Like 2

A lot more than a few hail mary's! lol let's go with hammond tonight in nets and start from there!

• Like 1

Mr Price shuts down the Islanders tonight, Habs win 3-1.

Edited by Triple HHH
Second thought after reading
  • Like 1

Grew up as a Habs fan and always will be in my heart. I also have Sens season tickets and proud to cheer for them. I guess I love to watch a good game.

• Like 2

It is good to see Dave Cameron getting a chance as a coach, playoffs could happen if the Sens continue to get the fantastic goaltending.

Additional Comments:

A big game in Tampa tonight, the results could decide first place in this division, if our Habs win we have a four point lead with a game in hand over Tampa, Mr Price will have to have another stellar game for this to happen.

• Like 2

yeah, Sens win again, Boston looses so we're 5 points behind with 1 game in hand. Isn't this fun.

The SENS have been doing remarkably well since the end of February! It's unfortunate their last 10 games (8 wins and only 2 losses) doesn't reflect their season.

En français, on appelle ça "jouer du hockey de rattrapage" ;)

I have no idea how to say this in English.

I haven't been paying much attention to the overall SENS stats: if they win all their remaining games, can they make it to the playoffs?

Additional Comments:

A big game in Tampa tonight, the results could decide first place in this division, if our Habs win we have a four point lead with a game in hand over Tampa, Mr Price will have to have another stellar game for this to happen.

It's already 0-2 1p :(

No matter what, I still want my Carey Price jersey! :)

Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
fixing a sentence- didn't make sense lol + adding a comment

Gaby: I am sure you must have seen the story of the young boy taking a selfie at a hockey game-Carey Price saw it and leaned down to get in the boys picture. Such a great moment-made the news here in Ottawa, I'm sure in Montreal too.

• Like 1

The SENS have been doing remarkably well since the end of February! It's unfortunate their last 10 games (8 wins and only 2 losses) doesn't reflect their season.

I haven't been paying much attention to the overall SENS stats: if they win all their remaining games, can they make it to the playoffs?

It's quite possible, as of right now they are 5 points back of Boston with a game in hand. There's 14 games left in the season with 28 points to play for, so not lots of time left but still quite doable. They just have to keep winning and either Boston or Washington have to lose a w games, maybe more than a few lol.

But were they where before and are now, it's impressive.

Keep rolling on sens.

• Like 1

Yep thats what that is.... As a Gab's fan.... Huh I mean an Habs fan, I'm kinda fed up of watching them tailing her behind.... Huh trailing behind, I mean !!!!

Damn that bumpy jersey is distracting ;)

• Like 1

Going to Sens-Bruins game Thursday night. Either going to be very happy or very sad afterwards but that's the price you pay for the "big" game.

• Like 1