Hockey fans, come on in!

The second season starts tonight and this is going to be a tough one to call. It's unfortunate that there are two rounds will all Canadian teams in them.

It will be most interesting to see if the Sens continue this run - they certainly have momentum on their side and is there such a thing as destiny? However, experience will win out in the end although I truly wish that Montreal had a couple more natural goal scorers I am looking forward to a Habs win.

The second season starts tonight and this is going to be a tough one to call. It's unfortunate that there are two rounds will all Canadian teams in them.

Having Canadian teams play each other in the first round is not all bad it means at a minimum two Canadian teams will be in the second round.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My prediction is Montreal wins 4 games to 2, games are all going to be close with Montreal winning 2 of the 4 in overtime, I am off to find my Lucky Montreal Jersey !!!!! Go Habs Go

• Like 1

... I am off to find my Lucky Montreal Jersey !!!!! Go Habs Go

My bias is showing. My Canadiens jersey is laid out ready to go.

Haha! You two are hilarious!!

I have to say that I've been wearing my Habs t-shirt since I got home earlier :) My cute Canadiens mini socks are also ready to go for extra good luck and in case my feet get cold (which would most likely never happen lol).

Go Habs Go!

• Like 3

My bias is showing. My Canadiens jersey is laid out ready to go.

I am betting on Montreal....... so you know it buddy !!! They are gonna lose ;)

• Like 1

I am betting on Montreal....... so you know it buddy !!! They are gonna lose ;)

Oh God, the kiss of death!!!! :)

• Like 1

Habs win game one without PK Subban, this is going to a great series.

An awesome start for Montreal's fourth line, they will be tough to beat if this line continues to score with the great goaltending Mr Price is giving the Habs.

• Like 1

HABS take a SLASH and burn approach to their Game 1 win over the Senators.....

Ok.... sorry just could not help myself lolol

Wicked slash by subban last night, not sure why he did that...

Good game, lost but still exciting... Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Friday can't come soon enough

Lost a HUGE amount of respect for PK after his slash last night. Should be playing in Philly with Bobby Clarke and not the Montreal Canadiens.

OMG lol You guys call that a "slash"?

Yes, PK gave Stone "un p'tit coup de baton" but nothing to make the guy fall head over heels.

There was some good acting and faking involved!

Video link

After all, it's the playoffs and every penalty counts!

• Like 3

Lost a HUGE amount of respect for PK after his slash last night. Should be playing in Philly with Bobby Clarke and not the Montreal Canadiens.

Ahhh The memories !

clarkecup.jpeg

Out golfing this year tho :(

Well it looks like "un p'tit coup be baton" has broken Stones wrist-he is out of the next game, likely the whole series. Ottawas best forward cut down. Feel good about that?

OMG lol You guys call that a "slash"?

Yes, PK gave Stone "un p'tit coup de baton" but nothing to make the guy fall head over heels.

There was some good acting and faking involved!

Video link

It was a stupid play by Subban and the HABS were very lucky to get out of the penalty tied.

I am sure that the HABS have Stone targeted for extra attention and that understandable but that type of slash is not needed... be physical... take the body hard...of course... but two handed chops on the arm away from play is stupid and he should know better.

Now before I get beat up by all the HABS supporters I just want to say I don't have a horse in this race so I can live with either the HABS or Sens getting through but I would ask the HABS fans to think about what their comments might be if the slash had been by stone on the arm of Cary Price away from the play and it resulted in a fractured arm???? I kinda think the fighting might still be ongoing.

Other than that foolishness in the second I thought it was a good game can't wait for game 2

Well it looks like "un p'tit coup be baton" has broken Stones wrist-he is out of the next game, likely the whole series. Ottawas best forward cut down. Feel good about that?

Looks like Chris Neil will be in for Stone! Sens will target Max Pacioretty when he returns. That's the way it works!

Such animosity! No need to get hostile with me.

I posted what I did based on the video replay I saw, before learning Stone got injured and might be out for a game, or longer.

I'm sorry this is happening to him and the Sens. I hope Stone recovers fast and gets back into the game quickly.

Let's keep this thread fun (like it has been so far) and lighthearted as it was intended to be!

• Like 4

Such animosity! No need to get hostile with me.

I posted what I did based on the video replay I saw, before learning Stone got injured and might be out for a game, or longer.

I'm sorry this is happening to him and the Sens. I hope Stone recovers fast and gets back into the game quickly.

Let's keep this thread fun (like it has been so far) and lighthearted as it was intended to be!

I agree... shit happens... it's emotional playoff hockey... I am pretty sure Subban did not intend to hurt Stone but it was a stupid careless play... If Ottawa was smart they would use it to motivate their play but stay away from payback because in the end that will just hurt them more as the refs will be looking for it.

You have to love the emotion of playoff hockey... two great Canadian teams locked in a battle to move forward toward bringing Stanley back home... Love it

• Like 3

I agree Subban was careless with the slash, I will comment on Stone later waiting to see if and when he plays.

Lots of emotion in last nights game as I mentioned before sometimes the best playoff hockey is in the first round.

• Like 3

My Montreal jersey is ready to roll. It's laid out over my chair and all set for game time. :) Come May 1st if the Canadiens are still playing (surely they will be) I will supplement my hockey with fresh PEI lobster on the side.

Oh yes, go Detroit too.

• Like 2

I have my Habs Jersey on ready to watch game #2, I wore my Montreal Jersey to the Islanders-Quebec Major Junior game last night, lots of comments, it's amazing how many people are ABM when their team is gone golfing, playoffs are a fun time of the year for sure!!! Go Habs Go

Edited by Triple HHH
spelling
  • Like 2