skirts or pants - which one you prefer

Do you think skirts are sexier than pants  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think skirts are sexier than pants

• I have a preference for ladies wearing skirts
    • I have a preference for ladies wearing pants
    • No preference at all

I have a strong attraction to (mini) skirt wearing ladies (especially in a windy day, just kidding lol:)). No seriously it really turns me on. I think it makes the lady a lot more feminine and sexier.

That is what I like most about summer as lots of ladies wear skirts in public. This could be from childhood memories where and when I was born it was a fashion for younger ladies to wear mini skirts. I was praying for the wind lol. Even now, whenever I call for ladies I ask for this possibility (for them to wear a skirt, preferably a mini one. Could it be a childhood fascination still with me or are there few, some or many gents out there who share my fascination with (mini) skirts for the ladies (no I don't like scotland lol:), only ladies wearing skirts).

I prefer "pants", especially those really short jeans that could basically be called Denim Panties. But even tight full length jeans are sexy, makes you wonder what's underneath, it's more of an effort (good thing) to take them off...inch by inch...exploring all the way down her legs.

Not that I have anything against mini skirts! :grin:

skirts...leg man here... the curiousity of whats underneath... panties or not... thong... stockings or hose.... how naughty is she.... just comfortable or is she playing peekaboo...lol

Skirts sans underwears. Nothing better for me.

Posted via Mobile Device

Big lead for skirts:-).

I am with you half the way Newton, but for me there is sooooo much fun/joy/pleasure to pull up the skirt and see the thin white see-through underwear and slowly and surely pull down the underwear and see bit by bit (from top to the end) the (hopefully trimed but not shaven) beautiful soft moist sweet kitty. Sometimes I forget breathing lol while doing this!!!. I get the woody by just thinking of that lol.

BTW, so far a Twenty to Five lead in favor of skirts. Yeahh. I am not alone but in majority. Wonder why a big majority of ladies wear pants lol!!!!. Likely because it is more comfortable or protection against cold (and wind).

Oh yea, nice short skirt, long legs, well-tanned and high heels to boot. I would follow this around the world.

I say skirts. I find nothing sexier than a woman with long lean legs, don't cover them please unless it's the middle of February! Beautiful legs are such a turn on!!!

Tights jeans, shorts and capris can be sexi. Short skirts & tight dresses are always sexi. My vote, short skirts.

I just love those skimpy little summer dresses on a hot body. You all know the ones that fit snug up top with lots of clevage and look like the wind can easilly lift it above the waist. whew!!!

I just love those skimpy little summer dresses on a hot body. You all know the ones that fit snug up top with lots of clevage and look like the wind can easilly lift it above the waist. whew!!!

I'm with pjrd on this, but I guess in your survey it would fall under skirt so I voted skirt.

Guest s******ecan****

Yep those are real nice.

There's nothing I love more than a beautiful lady in tight jeans! I also like a woman with a great body in dress pants - maybe a business suit type thing - mmm, mmm I love a nice heart-shaped bottom!

Guest sl*nt*ds*x

jeans... a woman with a great ass in a nice pair of hip huggers... yum

skirts with hose skirts with panties skirts without skirts skirts skirts-you get the picture!!!:bowdown:

Skirts are definitely in so that they may soon be off! If a lady has killer legs why not show them off by wearing a lovely skirt?

They both have their moments - of course in this heat skirts get my vote. In cooler temperatures, something to be said for a nice business suit (blazer and skirt or trousers).

It is nice to observe colleagues that have versatile wardrobes and can transform from business day-wear to evening wear by adding or removing a piece or two. Sexy and sophisticated - love it.