Avg. of 30 Recommendations

I booked a session with Jessica on Friday for a 60 mininutes Nuru Massage and a 30 minute additional massage, The 90 minute that i spent with jessica went by too fast the whole session wass out of this world as the shower at the beginning and at the end. Jessica is the best

Guest paq****5

Good day Cerbs and Cerbites

It has been long overdue. After a year I got my 3rd session with Beautiful Jessica. Wow!!!

It gets better all the time. As soon as you walk in you are king!!! She treats you like no other. She looked stunning. Our kisses were passionate. the session was mind blowing.

I could write about my whole encounter but I will not. I want to keep your desires working and drive you crazy and to pick your curiosity.

Just to say take a session with her and you will be extremely OOOOOOO!!!

Oh by the way Je suis français et ma liaison était impécable et entièrement en ce language de l'amour.

I shall not wait to do it again.

Jessica Merci Mon Amour

:dncdick:

I had the pleasure of renewing my acquaintance with Jessica again fairly recently. What I've said before (and what everyone else has said) still stands. She's still awesome. And still a lovely person (and also a very hot one :) ). And the nuru massage is still a lot of fun!

I have spent a most excellent hour with Jessica getting her famous NURU massage. I must say Jessica is very pleasing to the eyes, I could not keep my eyes off of her.

Calling her was easy, I left a message and she called me back within 15 minutes and she has a very sexy voice on the phone and I couldn't wait to meet her for the first time. Plenty of parking near her place but you need to pay(no biggy).

We shared a soapy shower and proceeded to the bed with a red leather look top. She took in a bowl of hot oil and covered my body and hers, a lot of slip and slide and she made me very relax and happy.

Hope to see again soon Jessica.

Jessica is everything that has been written about her, and more! Not only is she a real stunner with a head on her shoulders, she is a first-class masseuse who defines sensuality. Originally I booked a short, sensual massage with her but after re-reading all that have gone before me I threw caution to the wind and booked a message followed by the Nuru. That may have been the best decision I ever made - I recommend this highly! And in the same breath I admit that I missed my second appointment with Jessica - call it an error between the seat and the keyboard. She very graciously accepted my lame, albeit heartfelt, apology and allowed me to re-book (rest assured that I didn't miss that excellent rendez vous).

Go see Jessica, you will not be disappointed!

I am into songs that describe my feelings about ladies I see lately, and the above from "Stairway To Heaven" by the O'Jays seems to cover it.

I feel like I am fortunate in that I am a guy who, firstly, likes to feel a connection with the ladies (Mas' and Sps') I see, and ...after that, I enjoy the time and experience with her for all that it is.

AND Wow...what a connection I feel I have with Jessica . It has been developed over more than a year ...ups, downs, fun times, serious times, happy, sad...whatever, but mostly up, fun and happy with Jessica.

My time with Jessica is not all about "the end", but instead it is ALL about the journey getting there, and I can say is that Jessica takes me on a sweet, sensational ride every time we meet.

The day of our rendez vous seems to be centred on it for me...I think about seeing her often, and when I walk in and we kiss, it is like a balloon being popped...the time since our last visit seems to have evaporate, and I feel like I am right where I belong.

We catch up a bit, but once things heat up it is an intensity that is unique...I cant tear myself from her lips and we just flow from there.

Of course her massage skills are fantastic, and one only needs to look at her photos to know just how spectacular her body is to be able to know how mindblowing her contact and bodyslides will feel.

We go on a fantastic ride that ends, more or less, when she says so, and I am moaning with pleasure...the level is off the charts for me.

Our chats about things are always positive and any problems dissolve when reviewed from her angles....and the shower after cannot be overlooked ..as it alone is an intimate and pleasant moment to share.

A kiss ..or 2, goodbye and I am walking with a spring in my step and a smile on my face...not a care in the world, and another fond memory.

She is beauty with expressive greyish blue eyes, a very fit and model body with a personality that is very generous.. Jessica is special.

Haven't had a chance to have the Jessica Experience for over 6 months.

She was my first introduction to a real GFE and Nuru massage. She has set the bar for me to compare all other MA's to, and she set's it high. I had tried booking in December, but as luck would have it , could not get a schedule that would fit the two of us. I decided to pm her and see if i could get a noon date. She quickly replied and said Thursday noon, and I emailed right away that I would take it. At that time I did not realize that it was Valentine's day. This is a great day to have Massage session. I arrived on time, and knocked on her door, she opened the door and let me in while still hiding behind the door. She stepped out behind the door wearing pink undies, and little red heart pasties covering her nipples and in high heels. Oh what a sexy sight that was, a beautiful gorgeous sexy half naked tanned blond girl , Oh my, she gave little hug and then a passionate kiss, which led to more kissing, then we head to the bedroom, where we kissed some more and slowly removed our clothes, then we headed for the shower where we headed for some more kissing and soapy fun, before we went back to her bed where she does the massages. Then she began, her massages which were great, massages on a bed are way more fun then on a table. She lies on your body using her weight to massage my sore shoulders. and it's continuous body contact the whole time, while you can watch her gliding across your body in the big mirror next to the bed, she massages your whole body with her whole body, Then it was time to do the front, more body slides and lots of kissing and more kissing, Let me tell you she is a great kisser. and has a great fit body and ass. Then lot's of mutual erotic play till we finished. and then back to more fun time in the shower.

This session was more then I expected. I felt liked we really connected this time, but this is what I called the "Jessica Experience", it's like no other, she really is the Queen of Body slides and a sexy kind caring woman.

Got dressed and another nice hug and kiss, And back to work I go a happy camper with painless shoulders :)

Will I see her again, Of course I will, many more times in the future.

Each visit get's better and better.

Thanks Jessica for an amazing experience.

I've seen Jessica a few times now and each time has been an excellent experience. She warm, welcoming, and very accommodating.

I highly recommend.

Marc J

This lady is addictive ... She will keep you coming back for more. From the minute you walk into her appartment you are treated like a king. I called her on spur of the moment last week & I was not disappointed. her location is a 5 minute walk from my office. She greated me @ the door in high heels & lingerie. I thrusted her aganst the wall & began to dfk while caressing her body. We made our way to her bedroom. Slowly she undressed me and caressed mr johnson. We jumped in the shower where we lathered each other with soap. Off to the bed where I experienced heaven for 45 minutes. Then it was back to the office with a great big smile on my face. Will definetly do this more often

It's been many months since I last saw Jessica. I wanted to have the Jessica Experience again. Like I said she has set the bar high for me when it comes to GFE MA's. Booked online and was approved very quickly. I requested extra Kissing and cuddling as I've had a hard month and was affection deprived. I arrived at her location on time and she opened the door for me, hiding behind the door till it closed. She looked more beautiful and sexy then i last saw her in pink bra and panties. Immediately she gave me a big hug and kisses and more kisses, then she led me to her room where she kept kissing me and started to undress me :). She seemed to be in a very naughty and playful mood and giggling a lot. I thought to myself, this is going to be fun :). Soon we both undress and still kissing, then we decided to take our shower. Now most of you who know Jessica, knows that she is a lot of fun in the shower, More kissing and soaping up of each other's body, and she is continuously sliding, stroking my body. Soon we headed back to the bed where she massage me and gave me plenty of body slides. She is know as Queen of the Body slides, and there is a reason why :). Having massage and body slides on a large bed allows more more positions and comfort then on a massage table.

Then it was time to flip. where the body slides continued and lot's more kissing. Multiple positions and she is always maintaining body contact with you. Then came the finish and then she went off to get a towel to clean me up. My legs were still quivering when came back. Another soapy, fun shower, and then I got dressed. Another big hug and Kiss and back to work I go.

Jessica offers a very erotic, fun experience. Continuous body to body contact, plenty of kisses, lot's of cuddles and hugs. She even remember some of our last conversation we had, from many months ago. After seeming her many times since I first saw her last year, it's pure pleasure when we meet. She is the ultimate GFE experience. And if you get a chance, try her Nuru massage, its something you try at least once in a life time. She is one of Ottawa's best GFE MA.

Yes Jessica leaves a lasting impression that has you dreaming about her and her fantastic touch at the best and worst of times. I have visited Jessica many times over the past 18 months or so and look forward to each time with the same wanting dealingand excitement. You will never tire of her. Go ahead guys and give her a try, you won't be disappointed.

By far the best I have visited with here in the City. Treats you royally when you walk in the door. An amazing time with Jessica is assured. Enjoy as I have many times and hope for many more!

It's been a while since I've seen Jessica, and this will be my first visit for 2014. I made an appointment for a noon appointment as she was free today. She opened the door wearing pasties on her nipples and black panties. She looked tanned and very sexy and is now a brunette. She took me by the hand and brought me to her bedroom. Where she immediately gave me a big hug and a passionate kiss. We stood their in a tight embraced and just kissed for a while. We then undressed and got into the shower, where hot soapy fun continued, then back on to the bed where she started massaging me. She is now studying to be a RMT and you can tell that she has learnt how to do a therapeutic massage. She started to knead the knots out of my back. We chatted and caught up over the massage. Soon I flipped over and put her next to me where we just spent a few minutes kissing passionately and kissing her body. Then she started body sliding my front and also did some reverse body slides. Looking in the large mirror on the wall, you could see this beautiful sexy woman sliding up and down on me with this big smile on her face and mine. She gives the best body slides that I've ever had. She has the full bed to use and doesn't have to worry about falling off a massage table. This is something that you must put on your bucket list to experience :)

Lot's of passionate kissing, her finish left me shaking for a few minutes. She came back and cleaned me off with a hot cloth. We then chatted for a while longer while I gave her a nice massage also. Then it was back in the shower where we cleaned each other up. I got dress and another big hug and kiss. And off to work I go relaxed and a big smile on my face.

Each visit with Jessica get's better and better. All the kissing and hugging that I want. She is a beautiful woman that offers one of the best GFE experiences that I've had so far within the limits of a MA experience. She is very passionate about what she does and does her best to make you happy and treat you like a king, plus she is also intelligent and fun to chat.

You won't be sorry if you visit Jessica :)

I saw Jessica a couple of months back. What a lovely lady. A great, firm massage to start followed by some quality time. Can't wait to see her again.

Haven't seen Jessica for well over a year. Tried a few times last year but couldn't get my schedule to match. Then she disappeared for a while and reappeared at CMJ. She kept disappearing for a while and has left as a Indy to work at the spa with Jasmine whom she had worked for before when she first started. Managed to schedule a noon session with her. So once I got to CMJEast, I was led to one of the spa room to wait for her arrival. When she came in she looked very happy to see me and immediately gave me a big tight long hug and kiss. After a few more kisses and hugs, we dis-robed and got in the shower where we had some soapy fun. She looked great as she just got back from a sunny holiday. She was nicely tan and as beautiful and sexy as ever. She's very comfortable with being naked :). On to the table I went where she gave me a RMT quality massage, she's had some training. We chatted during the massage to catch up on what has happened to each other's lives over the year. Then she began with her famous body slides on my back which felt great. :). Then she asked if I wanted to flip over. With no hesitation I said yes and turned over. With more body slides, front and back, the view was great and the feeling was very sensual. She has lot's of experience and knows how to tease and use her body. Being at the spa on a table is a different experience with Jessica this time. As I had always been at her condo on her bed. Which because of it's size allowed for more angles for her body slides. But like a gymnast she moved gracefully around the table and still managed to body slide me from all angles. And soon it was over, and I felt relaxed, painless and happily in bliss. Could have had a nap :). Again a bit more fun in the shower and then got dressed. A few more hugs and kisses before I left. There is a very good chance that she will be retiring this year. So this may have been my last visit with her :(.

She was my first GFE Massage after a very disappointing first experience.

She had set the bar high for me and only a few other MA's have reached her level of expertise in seduction and bodyslides. She is one of the best kissers that I have been with so far. And if you haven't had a chance to see her yet. Now may be your last chance this year.

Guest **oo**e

Just adding my name to the long list of excellent recos regarding Jessica. I met Jessica for the first time today and was blown away by her beauty, gorgeous curves and friendliness. She has stunning blue/green eyes, luscious lips and a cute taco. Her massage technique was relaxing and seductive. I am looking forward to seeing Jessica again soon.

Guest **oo**e

They don't call Jessica the Queen of Nuru for nothing. I saw Jessica again last week. I can't add much to all of the excellent recommendations other than how stimulating it is to be in the company of a DDG woman who knows who she is, and has such a sexy personality.

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

Jessica was my orientation guide in September and won me over with her friendliness, flirtatiousness, sweet nature, and high-ranking position within the organization. I was very glad to know that Ottawa's Queen of Nuru was such a sweetheart, finally getting to meet her after reading years worth of hot reviews on various forums when she was known as JessicaMassage (indy).

So I guess my encounter with her in October was years in the making. Naturally I requested the classic Jessica experience: a nuru massage.

She epitomizes a sensual girlfriend experience attitude and makes you feel loved, pampered, and nurtured. Yup, sometimes us guys really like that stuff.

The way she brought me off was very much as I would enjoy at home with lube, so it felt like she was reading me well. She was an expert at bringing me close to the edge and backing off several times. When I finally finished (or more correctly, when she "let me" finish wink.gif), I remained on the table a quivering mess with my head in the clouds. I barely noticed her toweling me off and soothing me back to the real world. smile.gif Who the hell knew a manual finish could feel that good? She literally has control of men at her fingertips and in the palm of her hand.

http://clubcmj.com/

Have you ever had that feeling? It's a good one!

Jessica was sporting a beautiful tan from her recent vacay, and a fresh set of highlighting in her hair, which lit up her beautiful face. I followed her as she walked on those high heels, and she was like a Miss Universe contestant....in a thong...

We tried to catch up a bit, but I was too distracted and just rolled with it.

It turned out to be one of, our all time, greatest "rendez vous"

As yous' can tell I have been seeing Jess for about 4 years now, and she is just a Doll for me

Several times she commented that I seemed different ;-)...and it's true...I felt different too

I ended up having to beg her to let me go....and it was "epic"

What a way to end 2015!

I really have some amazing plans to start 2016, but that'll be another day :-)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.