Lately I have not wanted intercourse right now I like a good cuddling and kissing session. And breast sucking.

I don't even feel like eating pussy at the moment one of my most favorite things to do.

So if you did not want oral or intercourse sex what would you want?

Let your imagination fly!!!!

A sensual massage with hand release with someone who does a gfe style r&t (usually means that kissing, etc is allowed, usually found with someone who does fs as well as massage).

If you haven't done it, and you find someone who does it really well, you will be one of those who finally "gets" why some guys only ever do r&t. It can be fun, intimate, sexy, and very much "more" than the old standby fs. Get a 1.5 hour tantric with body slide and russian r&t and doubtful you will ever go back to hu hum full service lol.

I agree with fortunateone and it's really the only type of session I'm interested in. Not always that easy to find in my experience. But when you do.....it's great :)

Peace

Mr Green

As always, if there is no FS or oral involved, this gal wants a back massage. These delicious breasts of mine, while awesome, are giving me backaches like you would not believe.

So if you did not want oral or intercourse sex what would you want?

Ok E.D.man - the clown in me wanted to reply I would want to know why..:-P but then I read this post from fortunateone

A sensual massage with hand release with someone who does a gfe style r&t .If you haven't done it, and you find someone who does it really well, you will be one of those who finally "gets" why some guys only ever do r&t. It can be fun, intimate, sexy, and very much "more" than the old standby fs.

and I have to say that on some level I can relate to that - so thanks for posting the topic, and thanks fortunateone for the insight. There is something to be said for giving credit where credit is due - thank you both.

Well myself I enjoy a good kissing and cuddling session. In the winter time I could go with a good spooning session after I kissed every inch of the ladies body. Having that warm body next to you on a cold winters night is sensensational.

I have to say if all those things are out, I would have to be out on the golf course, might as well enjoy something.

I have to say if all those things are out, I would have to be out on the golf course, might as well enjoy something.

I like that one. Although I am single and choose not to date, I do love a FS session and get to have all the fun I want and meet new people. I do also like to just cuddle, kiss and enjoy someones company.

I too am a kisser and would use the time, if intercourse was not possible, to kiss and caress. There is nothing more intimate than two people sharing moments like those.

my ultimate bfe session.. getting him to fix some things around the house, mow the lawn, give me a massage and rub my feet..

what? not the kind of fantasy you had in mind?:boobies:

Guest cour**eyw**

an individual masturbatory sess...but not individual- i know theres a better term, i just can't think of it...you jerking off, while i beat my betty....mmmhmm

my ultimate bfe session.. getting him to fix some things around the house, mow the lawn, give me a massage and rub my feet..

Can I sign up for that?

Can I sign up for that?

Same here, I have done that before with an old girlfriend of mine. She was rubbing her clit while I was masturbating and it was incredibly hot. We enjoyed watching each other but we had the finally more interactive. At the last minute just before she came I would start licking her pussy and when I was ready she'd open her mouth for me to shoot my load in. It was nice and hot, it was a nice change from our regular routines, lots of fun. I love trying different tnings.

Posted via Mobile Device

Can I sign up for that?

I'm a handy man, I have a list of things to do all the time and it does include back and feet rub and scratching heads scalp.

I'm a handy man' date=' I have a list of things to do all the time and it does include back and feet rub and scratching heads scalp.[/quote']

Actually, I am a pretty handy gal so I would give that all up for the back, foot and scalp massage!!!!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Let's hear it for choreplay!

Actually, I am a pretty handy gal so I would give that all up for the back, foot and scalp massage!!!!

Hmmmm - mental note for next visit to Meg... :)

Have met somebody yesterday with who, after fun playing, we just cuddled and watch the lightnings thru the window... It was wonderful!

Guest W***ledi*Time

No mowing of lawns!! Lawns are just plain evil.

But I have, for example, scrubbed a lady's kitchen floor for her as part of a D/s session. Nothing like a bit of Domme/sub play to jolt a guy out of boredom and the "blahs"!

(p.s. I've always been crazy about feet, so scrubbing, exfoliating, and moisturizing is my idea of 7th Heaven. Yes, and rubbing too!)