Big fan of both ladies there, they each have impressive qualities. Thoroughly enjoy their 4 hand experience but I think I'd like to go for 90 minutes plus next time

I saw Cathy/Kathy the other day as well but would not really compare her to Shu..they are both great at what they do but in quite different ways..enjoy my time w/each equally

I believe they usually advertise on kijiji under relaxing massage

Additional Comments:

On the south pointe comment, I've never been. Is there more on menu than at William? I'm a big fan of both Kathy and Anne and them together but curious about how south pointe compares.

At Southpointe, the ladies are older than at William, the menu is similar, and it's located in a private house in an entirely residential, suburban area.

Can someone PM me the contact info for the place. I cannot find them listed anywhere.

Ditto here. Trying to find this place but with no luck.

Anne/Grace previously at William now works at Globle J Message therapeutics in 441 Carlton ST and Notre Dame Ave . The owner is the one who has a clinic Globle Massage in 1344 Main ST. 204 509 6697. Her massage is better than most of RMTs. Have seen her weekly for almost a year.

When I first stumbled into this website... after hearing that a man had posted (wonderful things mind you...) messages on here about my real name, place of work et al.... I read through all the information on the site.... and part of it - repeatedly - asks to not have addresses and things of that nature made/posted public.. as there is no way to know if that causes the provider any damage.. never know who could run across it.... and yet, it seems to happen almost on a daily basis...

If a provider is working out of a bath house... no damage I would think <grin> but... if it is a 'legitimate' place of business (clinic/spa salon et al) there could be irrepairable damage by constantly posting provider info on public venues.... I may not have been here on this site for long... but i have been at this sort of thing for a number of years... and manage to very successfully, only due to everyone being as discrete as I am.... as mentioned a few times in this (and other) threads... a bit of common sense isn't that hard to muster :)

• Like 3

Had an opportunity to visit this week and had a very very good massage from Cathy, did not leave disappointed.

I recently had a session with Lisa, the new lady who replaced Anna. Lisa is tiny, but shapely, in her mid-to-late thirties, I would guess, and provides a pretty good massage. I was feeling happy when I left, but not quite as happy as when I saw Cathy a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

I just visited Lisa yesterday - she used to work at the place on Ness for those who might be familiar with her from there, and she still gives a great massage. William isn't quite as nice a location, but it's more convenient for me, so it's a good thing.

Do they only have the one room at William? Every time i have been it was in the first room by the reception and i found it quite noisy from people who are upstairs.

Was just there recently - parked in the back and came in through the side door. Only heard maybe one person walking upstairs, didn't really disturb me. We were in the room at the back, not near reception.

Guest say***

The place is discrete and and the ladies are very good in their work. No issues. I loved when the massage was done on mattresses directly on the floor.

I also liked when they had the mattress on the floor..especially when I had a 4 hand massage w/Kathy and Anne..

also had heard recently that Bella is back part-time,she was there a while ago plus had been at Phoenix(Notre Dame) for a while..don't recall her name there but thought she was pretty adorable..

• Like 1