Congrats Cowboy Kenny on 1000+ posts.

Congrats Cowboy Kenny on 1000+ posts.

It is truly time to call the tailor for your very own fitting of the CERB smoking jacket.

smkjacket1.jpg

CERB is very fortunate to have you as a member. You're thread input is always a welcomed read and your recommendations are top notch.

In addition The Cowboys Diary is a beneficial tool to avoid being scammed.

... Thanks for your ongoing diligence to protect us in the Ottawa Valley from being taken for a ride ...

Many Kudos to you.

P.S. I know there is a little discrepancy in the post counts. 1004 in the top poster stats vs. 983 on your profile page but I am going with the t.p.s as you will soon have your Elite Crown. icon14.gif

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****

Congrats CK. Thanks for all the valuable contributions, and the hard work you put in on the "Diary".

Congrats CK, you are truely one of the most important and appreciated members of our community. I very much look forward to your next 1000 posts, and the daily updates in your diary. :D

Yes I would like to echo what my friends have said and congratulate you on your 1000th posts and thank you for your valuable contributions and look forward to another 1000.

Cheers.

Way to go CK. Excellent posts and stupendous in put on the scamming diary. Keep up the great work.

To a great member,very well appreciated for everything you do,CK. Congrats and I look forward to more valuable information provided by yourself Cowboy! ;)

:bowdown:Congrats C.K to one of so many value member of C.E.R.B and for his excallent work with his diary thanks again and for youre 1000+ post :)

Congrats CK. Thanks for all the hard work on the Diary and for your contributions on CERB.

Guest W***ledi*Time

... although obviously any mere number pales in comparison to your real influence and value in this community. Congratulations!!

Congratulations, Kenny for your fine contributions on CERB and hard work, lassoing in all the scammers and fakes on your diary.

Happy trails ahead....

Well it's about time Cowboy! I haven't read all 1000 posts but I know they were all great and contributing greatly to this community.

Why thank you kindly to ya'll. It seems many members are hitting milestones for posting of late. The interaction and clever conversation here are what makes this place different from other forums of this nature. I figured I was a few weeks away from rolling the odometre, but it snuck up on me and took me by surprise, much like the kind words you've all passed along.

Cheers folks!