question for the ladies: beards?

Guest j********a***

I've been growing my beard for about two months, something I do every now and then. I read over and over how it's always best to be clean shaven for the ladies we choose to spend time with, but I know a lot of girls who like my fuzzy face. What about our SP community? Any of you ladies into a man with a thick beard?

Cheers!

JR

I don't mind a beard.

I prefer clean shave though.

ANYTHING BUT "5 o'clock shadow"/stubble it is very uncomfortable/painful especially during DATY. Which doesn't last long due to the discomfort.

Ouch! :sad:

I don't mind a beard.

I prefer clean shave though.

ANYTHING BUT "5 o'clock shadow"/stubble it is very uncomfortable/painful especially during DATY. Which doesn't last long due to the discomfort.

Ouch! :sad:

All I can say is: Ditto!

I for one have a bit of facial hair....nothjing like Fidel castro....and not the old 5'oclock shadow......but I do use a good quality hair conditioner on my face and in the old pubes daily.........keeps them both soft and not to picky.......;)

Hmmmm....been wondering about the chin stubble myself. I like to keep a very short, stubble on my face.

But I can understand how that would be uncomfortable for a woman.

Shaving at work can be a bit suspicious...so what is a stubbly guy supposed to do?

Take shaving supplies to the incall location? Just wondering...

Posted via Mobile Device

I used to have a beard but got rid of it, looking for a change.

But I found for a day or two after trimming it, it would be prickly. I would always schedule my SP visits only after it softened up.

I had no complaints, just a few ticklish ladies.

I said this in the last thread, but it still holds true.

I LOVE BEARDS.

I love everything about them. I especially love the smell/taste of myself in a man's beard after he's gone down on me. YUM.

I said this in the last thread, but it still holds true.

I LOVE BEARDS.

I love everything about them. I especially love the smell/taste of myself in a man's beard after he's gone down on me. YUM.

Funny. When I had a beard (mustache & goatee actually, and fairly lengthy), and an SO, I had to scrub that thing mercilessly in order to rid myself of the smell/taste.

Many ladies have told me that, when beyond the prickly stage, the hair added to DATY.

Funny. When I had a beard (mustache & goatee actually, and fairly lengthy), and an SO, I had to scrub that thing mercilessly in order to rid myself of the smell/taste.

Many ladies have told me that, when beyond the prickly stage, the hair added to DATY.

Yup - it's all beard or no beard. Prickly definitely not DATY-friendly.

I don't mind beards if they are past the prickly stage and well cared for. If you rub your beard on the inside of your upper arm and its scratchy, then it's too rough to be near a woman's delicate spots. I always suggest that one uses hair conditioner on it, really makes it soft. It also depends on who is wearing the beard. I have guests with beards and its not a problem, then others that I have a hard time getting close to because it feels like steel wool. I think it's all in the grooming.

cat

If you rub your beard on the inside of your upper arm and its scratchy, then it's too rough to be near a woman's delicate spots. I always suggest that one uses hair conditioner on it, really makes it soft.

cat

I think this is excellent advice.

It's why I like visiting this site, always learn something new.

I like the hair conditioner idea. My concern is that the beard is washed, soap and water rinse, prior to me having my face or any other parts right up against it.

I've had a beard nigh on 35-40 years now.

Once it's grown in and groomed it's quite soft, especially as my hair is fairly fine. I've always shampooed and conditioned it everday. I've never had any complaints about leaving any evidence of discomfort, and I suspect the skin is as soft on the inside of the thighs as it on the inside of the arm.

Well, I tried what cat suggested. Rubbed my chin on the inside of my upper arm.

Ouch!! Shaved that stubble off first thing this morning. Silky smooth now.

If you see someone today rubbing their face on their upper arm...it just might be me. Lol

Posted via Mobile Device

I for one have a bit of facial hair....nothjing like Fidel castro....and not the old 5'oclock shadow......but I do use a good quality hair conditioner on my face and in the old pubes daily.........keeps them both soft and not to picky.......;)

I don't mind beards if they are past the prickly stage and well cared for. If you rub your beard on the inside of your upper arm and its scratchy, then it's too rough to be near a woman's delicate spots. I always suggest that one uses hair conditioner on it, really makes it soft. It also depends on who is wearing the beard. I have guests with beards and its not a problem, then others that I have a hard time getting close to because it feels like steel wool. I think it's all in the grooming.

cat

Who do you think gave me the idea.......hehehehehehehe

Love to see you around Cat........

Who do you think gave me the idea.......hehehehehehehe

Love to see you around Cat........

Back atcha baby!

cat

Guest G***f******

I'm glad to see this thread. I've been thinking of shaving my beard for a while , but haven't yet. I'm in the process of booking my first appointment ever with an SP and started thinking, "I wonder if she would prefer it if I had no beard.". I'd like the experience to be the best possible for both of us, and was wondering what would be most comfortable for the ladies. So this thread is very informative.

I prefer clean shaven also....women that is.

Nice, silky, smooth.

I always shave. It seems to garner the best reaction from the ladies.

Not to hijack the post, but how do the ladies feel about body hair (ie chest, legs etc) Personally I can't see myself shaving my chest/legs etc

RG

Not to hijack the post, but how do the ladies feel about body hair (ie chest, legs etc) Personally I can't see myself shaving my chest/legs etc

RG

I'll do a near full removal under the fig leaf prior to an encounter, but to start everywhere else on the body ?

Yeesh! I'll leave that torment for the willing ladies.

Don't know of many who are into the full-body male salamander look, anyway.

I'm follically fortunate(I guess), in that it's concentrated on my legs, and a wee patch in the middle of my chest that would barely cover a bee's nuts.

How any woman could repeatedly endure waxings.....??? Beyond me.

A favorite comedy of mine, but I still wince a little after repeated viewings of "40 Year Old Virgin" 's waxing scene. shiver!

Keeping two, well-defined eyebrows is quite enough for me ! (twink!...Ouch!...tear...twink!....Ouch!.....)

Do women prefer shaved legs?

DO NOT SHAVE YOUR LEGS! It will start a nightmare cycle that is never ending and only smooth for the first day after the shave. Leg stubble is as dangerous as face stubble and rubs a much broader skin surface. I had a lover who had to shave her legs twice a day, we finally decided she had to put pj bottoms on when we slept together. I can't imaging what a mans legs would be like, especially if he has coarse hair.

cat

Beards are okay I guess as long as they don't look like one Santa Claus would have. LOL.

Dang, I guess that leaves me out. :-(