Congratulations Meg and Cato!

From time to time people amongst us need to be singled out and praised. Today is one of those days! So let me be the first to congratulate both Meg and Cato for making our Cerb experience that much more enjoyable. Let me also single out all of the nominees in both categories for their contributions as well! Meg, Cato we all look forward to your comments, opinions and posts in the coming year(s)!

Congrats to both of you, you both deserve the nomination for best contributor to cerb. hip hip hurray.:bddog::bddog::bddog::motion::motion:

I am very happy and would like to extend my warmest congratulations to two very deserving cerb members, Megan and Cato to be voted as cerb valued member.

Cheers to our new valued members Megan and Cato:D.

Guest c******n****h

Nice job Meg. I always enjoy your pearls of wisdom. Cato, you are simply legendary!. Congrats on the respect you have received from fellow Cerb members.

Well deserved Meg and Cato, congrats and I look forward to hearing more from you both here on CERB. BUT especially you Meg in person :) of course :69: :mrgreen:

Well deserved Meg and Cato, congrats and I look forward to hearing more from you both here on CERB. BUT especially you Meg in person :) of course :69: :mrgreen:

Why hurt Cato's feelings? Maybe he wants some PistolPete lovin' too!

Congrats to both of you! Well deserved!!

Why hurt Cato's feelings? Maybe he wants some PistolPete lovin' too!

Congrats to both of you! Well deserved!!

Cato knows me,and knows I do not sway the lovin a man's way :) But I will give him a virtual hug and hand shake! I'm sure his feelings are just fine :mrgreen:

Congrats to the two happy winners :)

"and then there was much rejoicing! and kleenex and lotion and various prophylactics rained down from the sky!!"

:bddog:

Congrats to the two happy winners :)

"and then there was much rejoicing! and kleenex and lotion and various prophylactics rained down from the sky!!"

:bddog:

Thanks Annessa! That was wonderful!!!

Thanks, friends. I must admit that this is very gratifying, and your expressions of support are much appreciated.

Again, my compliments to all the nominees. I love this place, and everyone I've met on it, and intend to keep contributing.

Thanks again!

From the many who are not in here as frequent as we might like and not as active either we look to those like Cato and Meg who contribute so much to this great forum. Thanks to both of you and congratulations!

Winnipegcub

Kudos and congratulations to two very deserving winners... you both represent the best of what we can be here!!!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Congratulations Meg and Cato!!

Also a bow to all the great candidates. All richly deserve the "extra recognition" that the Awards are meant to symbolize.

The ballot this time around reflects the continuing strength and diversification of the Cerb community, the nominees having demonstrated a wide variety of interests and approaches in their contributions to the board.

Geographically, the nominees for the two awards also showed diversity, hailing from Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Quebec.

(Also, on a personal note: Thank you so much to those who nominated or voted for me! I am truly grateful!)

Cheers, Wrinkled