I'm going to pose a question to everyone out there. I'm 49 years old. My comfort level in age difference would be seeing an SP youngest mid to late twenties. I've seen some SP profiles with woman that are 18 years old (to me, teenager) to early twenties. They are physically attractive, but I can't get my brain around the age difference (I'm thinking they could under different circumstances be my daughters age, or really stretching it, close to a granddaughters age) and a rendevous with someone that young would make me feel like a dirty old man

Am I wired wrong, or do I have a conscience, or just different values/ethics?

RG

I'm going to pose a question to everyone out there. I'm 49 years old. My comfort level in age difference would be seeing an SP youngest mid to late twenties. I've seen some SP profiles with woman that are 18 years old (to me, teenager) to early twenties. They are physically attractive, but I can't get my brain around the age difference (I'm thinking they could under different circumstances be my daughters age, or really stretching it, close to a granddaughters age) and a rendevous with someone that young would make me feel like a dirty old man

RG

I don't think there's right and wrong in regards to such, just different.

If you're not comfortable, you're not comfortable.. I'd just go with what you're comfortable with.

I personally like older men, I've always been attracted to older men.. that's my preference...

I may get it from my Mum though, she was almost 30 years younger than my Dad.

xo

• Like 1

It's a matter of preference, for sure. It's only "wrong" if someone is a pedophile and/or sees underage girls. If you like women who are of legal age in a non "call me daddy" kind of way, nothing wrong with that. Ditto if a younger gentleman prefers more mature women. It's the psychology behind the attraction that makes it "iffy" or not. Does that make sense?

Posted via Mobile Device

Everyone has their preferences. I always say that a 49 year old man who would want to see an 18 year old, would probably never book me and vice-versa.

Lucky for you there are Sps of all ages, so no need to fret - plenty of ladies to choose from.

As long as you are both freely consenting adults, I don't think there are any ethical issues with a large age difference. That being said, everyone has their preferences and you're entitled to yours.

Hi RoamingGuy, I feel the same way. I'm 48 and have a 19 year old daughter. I prefer younger women, but 18-20 is a little too young. It kinda creeps me out to think about being with someone that young.

On the other hand, if I just block that thought from my mind, being with a young woman is a huge turn on. So, if you're going to visit one of the younger SP's, try not to think about your daughter (or granddaughter) while you're there. After all, I'm sure you will have other things on your mind:boobeyes::bddog::69:

Additional Comments:

Everyone has their preferences. I always say that a 49 year old man who would want to see an 18 year old, would probably never book me and vice-versa.

Don't be so sure of that Angela. I find women of all ages to be very attractive!

I share your sentiments roamingguy. As others have said as long as you rendezvous ladies over the legal age of 18 and she consent for the date without any pressure then happy dating/hobbying depending on how you perceive the encounter.

I too have strong attraction to girls half my age (I see almost entirely girls/ladies between between 19 to 22 and the reason is because I was busy with studying when I was that age myself so I missed my chances with GFs that age but everyone for his own reasons lol) and love dating them and as long as it is mutually consentual, I see nothing wrong with it. Btw, a majority of girls at that age like or even prefer older (especially younger looking older) gents. And since I have no daughter (or kids) I don't feel I am with someone my daughter's age lol.

Oh Btw roamingguy, you are not alone. Many cerbites shared the same sentiments in the attached link when I posed a similar question (like yourself at that time I perceived it as a possible problem).

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21712&highlight=half

Thanks for the replies, at least I know now I'm not wired wrong (at least in this regards LOL)

I think I'll continue hobbying, but my cut off will be minimum 25 years old

So this hobby opens up a whole age range, by the time the year is out, I'll have seen woman from late 20's (29) to mid/late 40's.....and loving it

RG

I'm in my mid fifties and as long as both parties are of age and comfortable all is good. I have found that as you get older so does your daughter. In my case then I would have to see sp's over 35. Now don't get me wrong some of my favorite woman are over 40 but I love those under 35 as well. Now having said that to each their own what you are comfortable with for that is what realy matters.

Phew! I just made it! :bddog:

And believe it or not Megan, I want to book a appointment with you.

Budget and distance allows one encounter/appointment per month for me, but come December...well I can see a third trip to Ottawa in my future

RG

Barrhaven Woody:

When I say a 49 year old man who prefers a younger woman, probably wouldn't see me, I am speaking in general terms - based on my own experience. Of course there are always exceptions.....which I find flattering.

I use my oldest daughters age as a gauge for allowable partners. They need to be 5 yrs older than she is. There have been a couple of exceptions but those were difficult to handle. Last fall I had a guest walk thru the door and I carded him, turns out he's in his early 30's and he is now a treasured favorite! I remember being 18 tho and walking into an appointment and the gentleman was into his late 60's or early 70's and it was not a good scene. I ended up standing in the hall of the hotel naked trying to gather my clothes off the carpet and get out before security found me. He had noooo sense of humor! To this day I cannot see a naked man of any age with an erection and knee high socks, I ROTFLMAO.

For me the key is intention. When I was young, I was naive and uncertain. Occasionally I was taken advantage of by older guys who manipulated and who played on youthful insecurities. Age is a personal preference and as long as you treat her with respect, see her as a person and not just a firm body, it's all good.

cat

For me, one of the benefits of growing older is that the age-range of interesting ladies just keeps on increasing. When I was a youngster, only young ladies interested me. As I grow older, the young ladies still hold my admiration as much as ever, but the top-end of the attractive age-range by no means remains static -- it obligingly keeps pace with me, increasing as I myself move further along life's curve. (Bearing this developmental trend in mind, my ultimate goal is to become the rooster in the hen-house at the local Senior's Home. I've seen it in action -- those guys have got it made!)

In the "real" world, when I meet a (say) 20-year-old lady on the sidewalk, she looks through me as if I were an inanimate object -- like a lamp-post or fire-hydrant or a rock. Quite understandably, I simply do not register on her sexual radar. When I meet a 50-year-old lady in the "real" world, however, there is always the potential for at least a brief flicker of sexual interest as she gives me that initial, reflexive once-over (thank you!). 

Oh, you are so lucky WIT. I wish I was like you. In my case the range of ladies that interest me is STATIC:(. More than twenty year ago when I was 20 myself only the 19-25 age range interest me and even now more the 20 years later only the same age range interests me!!!!. I can still interest girls in that age (thanks to my family genes:), I am youger looking forty something) but I fear for the future when I pass a 20 year old and she looks at me like a lamp-post lol. Or I look or smile at her and she completely ignore me or look through me like a lamp post and I would be so sad:cry: because there is a sure chance that still more than 20 years from now I will be only attracted to the 19 to 25 age range lol!!!!. I can see not a promising future for myself in that regard lol and I can't help it as no body controls who he or she is attracted too lol!!!.

To this day I cannot see a naked man of any age with an erection and knee high socks, I ROTFLMAO.

cat

Note to self, no socks and sandals LOL

RG

Outside of health and safety, I have 4 rules. 3 of them are negotiable but the 4th is "no socks" and its written in stone. :wink:

cat

RG

Fellow CERB-ites have given you good advice. You need to be comfortable with your preferences, actions and decisions. Happy travels.

o this day I cannot see a naked man of any age with an erection and knee high socks, I ROTFLMAO.

cat

I don't think I will ever be able to either.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDevi5BFUjr3AtSkb1Ha57wyLUyJtYxEA0BheJ5z0lS6TzzUM&t=1&usg=__1WpITJnH1_u8f6S9RhSi2-ExzQ0=

the age thing goes both ways. I have 3 sons the oldest is 21 ..and i just would not feel comfortable with anyone his age...I do my best to see men in their late 20's{late being 29 haha} and above.

I have always liked older mean as well thus seeing someone my age or older is so much more fun. We have things in common and we can communicate much better. Just mho

Oh, la, la

That is a pretty serious issue in the mind of many persons. It happens to me when I see younger man (19 to 25 or so)

I guess the ladies who responded to you are all right. It is a matter of your own ethics and prejudices. Nothing is wrong and sex certainly is not dirty. Does not matter if your partner is 19 or 60.

However I understand you very well...

Good luck!

LoraLee:rolleyes:

I'm in the 50 year old age bracket, I enjoy ladies starting from a certain age and up to my own age group. It is all " how you feel comfortable" with that lady.

I have found some really great lady friends at mid twenties and around my age bracket...no wait and second:rolleyes:...they are all younger then me:shock:..oh well its all good fun and I thoroughly my times with the ladies:grin:

We for me it's half my age + 7 is the Youngest I like to see as the conversation seems easier and more comfortable for me.

Posted via Mobile Device

Seing a woman who is 19 or 20 makes feel like a "Dirty Old Man". I pay good money for that feeling, dammit!

:mrgreen:

Seing a woman who is 19 or 20 makes feel like a "Dirty Old Man". I pay good money for that feeling, dammit!

:mrgreen:

Brilliant!!! I admire a man (in a manly way) who ignores his own moral dictates. Kudos!

Additional Comments:

the age thing goes both ways. I have 3 sons the oldest is 21 ..and i just would not feel comfortable with anyone his age...I do my best to see men in their late 20's{late being 29 haha} and above.

I have always liked older mean as well thus seeing someone my age or older is so much more fun. We have things in common and we can communicate much better. Just mho

My Three sons??? Like Chip, Ernie and Robbie??? Do you have an uncle Charlie and a dog named Scamp too???