What would you do if you won the lotto?

If I ever win the first thing I would do would be, help my family and friends. After helping the people closes to me then I would help people in need, in my community. Finally, I would choose between charities I would like to help.

For myself, I would love to travel the world ( Brazil, Australia and Hawaii would be first on my list )!

Now I ask, what would you do?

• Like 3

If I won a million... Family.... Friends... Charity ... travel and of course way more frequent visits to all the wonderful LYLA ladies :)

• Like 1

I'd make sure my boys are looked after then hop on a plane to Borneo to see the orangutans. Yup I'd be a bit selfish. I've helped people all my life so it would be time for me. If my boys wanted to come they would be more them welcome. Borneo ,Figi, China,Japan, and the boys could pick a country each we could travel to. What fun we would have.

• Like 1

Definitely look after my family first for sure, a few charities that are

close to my heart would be next, lastly travel especially during winter

then hopefully be able arrange a few more extended visits with my

favourite Lyla Lady, guess I better go buy some tickets.

• Like 1

It would be for me .. what investments could i make to make more ..

the more you make the more you can help .. and of course 3rd world

country charities is my thing.

• Like 2

I would disappear never to be heard from again but not before donating money to several different charities and close friends and family.

Instead of the "L" word, I say "Money is coming to me" and "Money flows through me" because "Lottery" and "Win" are uphill battle words which already have the odds set against a person. I also do quick pick instead of picking numbers since there could be doubt about picking numbers which causes resistance.

• Like 2

I want to create a cat/dog oasis for homeless cats and dogs. Of course I would help family and friends, but this is what I really want. Kinda like the lion sanctuaries in Africa, but for cats and dogs here in Canada. I would become the CRAZY CAT/DOG idiot.

Then once that is done, I'd buy some shoes (ok, LOTS of shoes, and maybe some boots, and some diamonds and bling). And, I'd have a shoe closet - the rest of my house would be for living, but I'd have a shoe closet - FULL of the latest leather.

Oh, I forgot, I'd also have a kitchen, fully stocked. And a house in a place that doesn't rain or snow. Probably the Canary Islands, but I'm not sure where.

AND, I'd go ....Oh, shit, I think I've ran out of money.....My relatives are such blood sucking thieves.

Thank you for letting me dream for a bit...

• Like 1

A friend also asked me this same question last week... And I said that I have already planned / researched what I would do.

• I would pay off my student loan and other debts.
  • Build my dream home (castle) on a water front lot.
  • Hire one or two (live-in) maid-lovers to look after the house and me.
  • Regularly donate to local and national charities.
  • Become an anonymous benefactor for people in need of medical treatment or surgery not covered by our medicare system.
  • Take a tour of England, Ireland, Scotland, Europe, Japan, and Australia.
  • Spend two weeks exploring each province of Canada.
  • I would also share with my family.

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

Help family and friends all be debt free and safe.

Have endless fun setting up scholarships.

Travel a little, play a little.

Simple cottage overlooking the ocean, so I can hear it, breathe it and watch it every day.

But the balance I'd manage and dedicate to helping alleviate some suffering in the worst corners of the world. Can't imagine anything more fulfilling than that.

You always start interesting threads, Carley!

As others have said, helping family and close friends first. Then my favourite educational, artistic and medical charities. Then I would split my time between Europe and Australia, along with ??? :)

And of course keep reporting my adventures....

If I won the lottery, I would pay off my mothers house and renovate it completely. I would put some money away for savings.

I would also look into building a giant indoor/outdoor domestic and wild sanctuary for animals, completely no kill policy.

I would supply several different shelters in Ottawa with supplies, clothing, food, etc.

And provided there is some left over, buy a car, house, and go on some much needed vacations.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Honestly..... I think I would file for divorce and get out of an unhappy marriage. With whatever remains, help family and friends. Money away for my son's education. Pay of debt and invest anything left for the future.

I don't know what I would do. Everyone wants to feel the joy in having it but I'd help out my friends, family and charity while going to live peacefully somewhere very comfortably in the middle of nowhere with my hunny. I had a dream last year with 7 lottery numbers. I see triple numbers up to 30 times a day every single day for the last 1.5 years everywhere I go. It's happening for a reason.

One day they will come up but when you want something, don't focus on it and it will come without hesitation. Most people don't win the lottery because they are looking for the evidence in the manifestation of winning the lottery. That is resistance to it. Feel the joy first like you already have it and watch what happens. It's the law.

Awwww I dream about this every night! Lol

*pay off debts

*make sure my children are well taken care of (school most definitely)

*buy my mama a house and take her on a trip (she deserves that and so much more)

*buy a home along a beach (yes I crave the sound of the ocean)

*take a trip to an island and do absolutely nothing bit take in the scenery and drink lol

*give to a charity(mental health awareness)

*and buy more lotto tickets lol

I would buy the three units next to me and make one huge unit!

To have an entire floor would be awesome, wold also need the elevator to be 'key only' use to my floor.

I would also buy the two houses on either side of me in the Caribbean and have one super awesome place to be when I want to get rid of winter.

Guest **h**n

I will probably transfer 90% of that money to a certain someone on this board, if not all of it, so that she may go on and pursue what she values and what she wants to do in life.