Maraena Blackwell (Aka Penelope & Angel Starr)

Enthusiasm.

This word defines an encounter with Angel. This was my second time seeing her, and it was an evening I will never forget. We had been chatting regularly since our last encounter, but our schedules didn't allow for a repeat visit until now. Between our shared messages and her escalating series of arousing posts on the schedule board, I was approaching new heights of sexual excitement. Adding to that, Angel had agreed to fulfill an all time fantasy of mine during this session, so my brain was approaching an overload. I spent the entire day before our encounter with a huge grin plastered on my face that I could not control.

As our meeting grew ever nearer, I recalled that in our first encounter, Angel's beauty had left me shellshocked; reeling and breathless like a prize fighter suffering a deep body blow, and that I had struggled to regain my composure. I was determined to not allow the same thing to happen again. On the evening of our encounter, I had the hotel elevator to myself as I ascended towards her floor and used that time to take several deep breaths to release my nervous energy. I psyched myself up, and by the time I reached her door, I was brimming with confidence. I knocked, waited, and heard her scurry towards the door. The door opened slowly, seemingly by itself, until Angel's head popped out from behind it.

I entered the room and she emerged from behind the door. Her outfit was stunning, her body every bit as beautiful as I had remembered and her eyes once again plunged deep into my soul. As we embraced, my mind, already overloaded, shattered. Despite my best efforts, Angel left me shellshocked once again. We chatted a bit while I pieced my brain back together, although the rest of our encounter seemed to take place on a higher level of consciousness. I won't go into the details, but suffice to say that - beyond her ample beauty, intelligence and sultriness - it was her enthusiasm that really made for an unforgettable encounter. I'm not a religious man, but I think I may have seen into the heavens and certainly heard the cry of the angels (or at least one Angel!)

So thank you, Ms. Starr for an evening that I will forever cherish, and I would encourage any gentleman who has not yet arranged to meet with Angel to put it at the top of your priority list. You will not regret it.

• Like 2

I have been very fortunate to have met with Angel, and I have to say that I very much enjoyed our time together.

She is a really nice person, and perhaps sweet and shy are words that also come to mind. Sweet all of the time, and shy at least initially.

Angel is a beautiful young woman with an amazing way about her.

I did arrange two hours with her and I am so pleased that I did so. We spent what for some might be for some an inordinate amount of time talking, and with me just holding her, but for me that was as nice and pleasant as anything else that happened in that time period.

She was dressed in a very sexy black outfit, complete with stockings and garter belt, and since I am a lingerie lover, it was a perfect choice.

One of my absolute favourite things is to see and feel a woman in orgasm, and that she did. I loved her term of feeling "melty."

I know that I am not a kiss and tell kind of guy, but I will say that Angel was enthusiastic, not shy in the least in an intimate encounter, loves giving and receiving, and the ASE as she describes it on her web page, is worth exploring.

She and I have already discussed our next encounter, and I hope that she is looking forward to it as much as I am.

Just as an aside, on her web page she speaks about her favourite charity which is to support a family at Christmas. That touched me a great deal, and I hope that my small contribution to that is added to by others who meet her.

She is very compassionate, sincere and has so many great characteristics as a person, that if you have an opportunity, then you should try to make arrangements to spend some quality time with a great young woman.

• Like 1

Yes Angel!!!

There are many types of angels but you are the best!!

I saw her in Truro a few months ago and still think about the session we had. In a word - "spectacular" - and, yes, you may quote me on that!!!

What can be said about this fine lady that hasn't already been said?

I was fortunate enough to meet Angel recently for an outcall in Truro after some pm'ing and texting and her positivity and energy came through in everything she wrote. It made me feel so comfortable about the whole process.

After finally confirming the encounter I arrived at the hotel a ball of nervous energy and anxiously awaited the date. She sent a few courtesy texts affirming her arrival which raised the anticipation that much more.

A soft knock came at the door and I tried to calm the nerves before welcoming my visitor.

She came in and I knew this wasn't a mistake. She is the rarest mix of adorable and sexy and the rocker look just did it for me. We chatted for a brief moment but the excitement was clearly mutual and we got down to business.

I have no intention of being explicit or divulging any details but the ASE is one of a kind. A cocktail of kind and gentle and naughty and rough. She is worth it.

The girl is a great conversationalist as well. We had a very good chat after and she made no rush to leave.

Can't recommend her enough.

i had a great experience with Angel... Highly recommended and she has skills (BJ"s) that will make your head spin

Loved it Angel.. Looking forward to next time

Angel Starr and I finally met after a comedy of errors (lasting a few weeks) in getting together - everything from missed connections to transportation delays and other temporary misfortunes.

Having said all that, we finally got a chance to meet and spend a bit of extended time in a great upscale location she had chosen. I'm not a detail guy but suffice it to say Angel Starr is an incredibly warm lady, who thoroughly enjoys her craft and it shows. She shows an amazing soft and gentle sexuality about her one one hand, but one can sure feel that she can be as naughty as .....on the other.

Angel loves to please, knows how to,and it definitely shows, but most importantly (in my humble point of view) enjoys things. She is simply a great lady - hot on the outside, hotter on the inside.

Angel is a bright and sexy lady, she is well read, writes and is somewhat quiet demure about it.

In short - WONDERFUL!

Hey Angel - you get all the great reco's and you deserve every one of them. Guys, this gal is a real gem that can be enjoyed to the fullest!!!!

Guest t**i***n

Had a chance to spend an evening with Angel recently and then went back for breakfast, need I say more? She was willing to engage in some fantasy role play, dressed the part, created a nice mood and gave an encore performance. She was shy and a bit self conscious, though she had no need to be. Looking up through her still damp hair with those seductive eyes is a memory that still provides a little chub. Pics are genuine and she certainly isn't playing at something she is not, truly seems to enjoy and get-off on the work (if she was faking, I couldn't have cared less) because her attitude is all sex and rock and roll once she got down to business. Thanks Angel, the ASE is truly unique in my experience.

I feel bad not speaking at length about yesterday's meeting with Angel, but it has all been said, and it is all true. She's cute, pleasant, sexy, easy to get along with, exciting, willing (that word is SO inadequate), skilled, fun, fantasy-fulfilling, and it is difficult to imagine anyone not having a wonderful time with her.

Thanks again Angel - you were amazing!

this girl is simply amazing she seems shy till she gets warmed up. she looks so innocent then she looks at you and gives you that naughty smile and look. well defilenty have to repeat cant wait

Newboy was driving down the 101 highway on his way to an appointment in Halifax.

Since he was somewhat late, he had the cruse control in his car set a little high,

but at a point where he though he would not be noticed.

Just as he was entering HRM city limits, he looked in his rear view mirror, and cringed

at the sight of red and blue lights flashing.

In his younger years, newboy was known as a bit of a rebel, (but later on he mellowed out), outrunning the police was out of the question so he pulled over.

With inpending dread, newboy watched the police officer approach his car.

"May I see your drivers license and insurance please"?, the officer asked.

Newboy reached into the glove compartment, retrieved the requested document, and

passed it along with his drivers licence to the officer.

The nametag on the officers uniform read "Starr".

Now newboy was a long time member of a website called "CERB" and he wondered...

Officer Starr looked at newboy's driver licence, and then looked into newboy's eyes.

At this point they both knew this was not going to be an ordinary traffic stop.

Officer Starr said to newboy, "Going a little fast, huh"?

Newboy replied, "Yes Officer Starr, but I'm really in a hurry, can't we work this out"?

Officer Starr thought for a moment, and then said, "Perhaps, but it cannot happen here and now on the side of the highway. I'll take your cell phone number, license and call you later to tell you what you need to do to avoid the fine and get your license back".

Newboy did not know what to think about this, but since a hefty fine was out of the question, he agreed and continued on after Officer Starr handed back his insurance documents.

Newboy was just finishing up his daily business when his cell phone rang, when he answered, it was Officer Starr, "Meet me at the hotel Amsterdam room 6969 seven pm sharp", she said.

Officer Starr then abruptly hung up.

Newboy made his way to the hotel, found the room number, and he nerviously rapped on the door.

Officer Starr opened the door, and once newboy was inside told him, "We have some things to take care of newboy, get on the bed!"

To newboy time then had no meaning...

Officer Starr proceeded to take control.

The next thing newboy knew, he had the best deep throat, ball licking and sucking, hard pounding sex performed on him that he could ever remember.

Officer Starr made him lick her pussy over and over. (Newboy thinks that Officer Starr must have been happy, because he had never heard anyone moan or curse in extacy like that before.)

Once Officer Starr was satisfied, she gave newboy his licence back, and said, "I am finished with you newboy, time for you to leave. I want you to tell other CERB members that I am watching the highway approaches to HRM for them. If I find them speeding, they can expect much of the same type of punishment".

These days when CERB members approach HRM on the higways, they always have their cruse controls set at least 60km per hour over the speed limit. :-)

Wow. Just wow. I've been crushing on Angel's photos for a while, but it's not often I get out of town these days. When I found out she was gonna be around, I jumped at the chance to see her. I was a bundle of nerves and anticipation when I arrived. After all, her pictures are stunning. I can say now that the pictures don't do her justice at all. She's amazing. Quick to smile, quick to laugh, made me feel completely at ease.

She was kind and welcoming and warm. She was hot and spicy and wild. I'm a guy with a witty turn of phrase for just about anything and she just blew my mind. I can't say enough good things about the time we spent. I won't go into detail except to say that every recommendation listed here barely scratches the surface. I will definitely see her again and hopefully my camera will too. She was kind enough to let me bring it along and she may even post a few of them here. Of course a few would violate the CERB rules, so you'll just have to meet "Lulu" in person. ;)

Well I had another afternoon of awesomeness (word?) last week with the beautiful Angel Starr. What can be said that hasn't already been said? She improved her location which was great and her service is still out of this world. I am a covert and an addict now. Once I regain my balance and the blood returns to my brain I am going to make plans to visit again and again...

Gentlemen, I had the pleasure of seeing the "new and improved" Angel Starr in Truro very recently.

Let me tell you, you thought the other Angel was great, wait till you spend some time with version 2.0!!!

Nicely toned, and more responsive than ever, (if it's possible).

Do not miss your chance to see her!

So during my first week of my business trip to your lovely city of Halifax, I got to see the new and lovely "Penelope (former Angel Starr) the Mystique".....wow what can I say that hasn't already been said......setting up the appointment was a breeze with very quick replies and constant updates......she arrived on time with the perfect outfit I requested and boy did she look amazing in it and right from that moment I knew it was going to be a good 2hr afternoon........i was a bit nervous and she was a bit shy but after a little conversation we both started to feel more comfortable which lead to alot of very sensual and slow kissing, caressing and cuddling....it was very erotic and very intense !!!........after a very hot and erotic lap dance which lead to her almost naked, we both agreed it was time to take it to the next step in the bedroom........all i can say is the bedroom activities were so intense that we BOTH eventually reached our ulitimate goal !!!......after that it was a nice time of just the both of us laying in the bed cuddling and just chatting until it was time for her to go....all in all, one of the most memorable experiences for me and I hope I get to see her again before I leave.....thanks again Penelope !!!

During Penelope's recent visit to Sydney I enjoyed the supreme pleasure of her companionship for several hours. Having read all her other reviews, I find that they are pretty accurate in "facts" but I think they mostly miss what I will attempt to describe here.

This is one very classy lady, definitely top shelf in every way. So much so it is even difficult to do her justice, but I shall try.

It very much reminds me of many years ago when I first visited the Rijks Museum in Amsterdam. I walked around the Museum in awe as I had no previous appreciation for fine art before that but the incredible beauty of these original masterpieces by Rembrandt took my breath away. Almost in an instant I understood what art was all about. That visit the Rijks Museum and the tears that rolled down my cheeks as I was so touched with emotion by the incredible beauty of this man's work who was long since dead was a life changing experience.

Spending an afternoon with Penelope is quite similarly a life changing experience (and you don't have to fly to Europe). Take the time to get to know her as I did and you won't be disappointed. Most of all treat her with the utmost courtesy and respect she deserves, in so doing, and with regard to her fee, God swiftly paid me back with interest, even before our visit had come to an end.

So I guess what I am trying to say is that Penelope is like rare art. A national treasure, priceless and to be treated with the only utmost care and attention and most of all she is definitely one of a kind. Impossible to adequately describe in words, you must meet her in person to fully understand.

I am willing to answer any specific questions (but reserve the right not to if your question is too personal or considered by me alone to be inappropriate), just PM me.

• Like 1

I managed to finally meet up with Penelope this weekend. Man am I glad I did. Had a fantastic time, and couldn't recommend this beautiful young lady more to anybody desiring a good experience. You could tell that she was really enjoying herself during the short time we spent together. I will definitely be making the time to see her any time she's in town.

Hopefully she has cookies again, they were delicious!

;)

I've seen penny a few times now since shes has been back. She is better then ever you would never know she took a year off. Last week i booked 2hours with her, it was time and money will spent. Buy the end of our session i was but relaxed and exhusted. Penny has what it takes to blow ur mind. Going back to see her as soon as i can

She is one of the nicest girls I ever met very easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable and is also very skilled. Treat her well and she will do the same.

Had the privilege to see Maraena again after not seeing her in many years. Not because my first encounter wasn't incredible as it was but our schedules just never seemed to match up. After exchanging a few emails back and forth I set up an appointment for Thursday.

Arriving at her in service location in Halifax I must admit I was very nervous as it had been such a long time but upon opening the door I was greeted with a nice hug and a kiss which put me at ease right away. Maraena was how I remembered her , very petite , very sexy and more importantly just genuinely a friendly person. We sat on the bed , chatted a little and then got down to business. I never get into the details of my encounter as what Maraena and I enjoyed with each other stays between her and I. I'm a firm believer of YMMV , not all encounters play out the same way between two people.

What I can say is she is an incredibly sexy woman , spinner type body with the cutest little butt . Maraena is very playful and very much enjoys what she does but I'll take a little credit for that..lol . She made me feel like I was boyfriend at that moment and I had an incredible time. She makes you feel so comfortable and when we were finished she took the time to chat a little more before I had to leave. Never did I feel rushed .

My only wish is that she came to Halifax more often.

Thank you Maraena for making an old guy feel young again.

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.