45Min Dates.. What's the Diff?

I've noticed the newbies of NB are offering 30/45/60 min dates. Is there really a difference in thirty and fourth five minutes? You ladies charging him to shower or?...

Am I missing out of a new deal?!? Aha!

• Like 1

Sometimes, they feel 30 minutes isn't enough and 1 hour can be too long so 45 minutes is the between time. It also is like saying, they aren't sure they would fit well with the SP so the full hour may be long, and 30 minutes might be too short.

• Like 2

I've noticed the newbies of NB are offering 30/45/60 min dates. Is there really a difference in thirty and fourth five minutes? You ladies charging him to shower or?...

Hi Amelia

There is a thread in the Ottawa section titled 45 minute appointments. Type that into search, should pop right up. I have no idea how to post the link from my cell ~ I am not tec savy

I found it helpful and have been offering extended sessions for sometime a good meet & greet option 4 1st time callers

Hope this helps answer you question

Happy holidays

S.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

I'm just guessing, but it may simply have to to with financial capacity. A half hour is a blink. if I could manage it I don't think I'd ever book less than a full overnight, but that would require bank robbery to finance.

If there is something that puzzles me about advertised rates it is that the thirty minute gap from 30 to 60 minutes is often fairly modest, but the thirty minute gap from 60 to 90 minutes is usually substantial.

However providers have every right to establish their own boundaries and zones of comfort. I'd guess this common distinction has its origin there

Well I've never really thought about that to tell the truth, that's interesting to think about, I've done 15 mins for my quick on and the go friends but I've never considered 45 mins, I can understand how some people would feel a bit more comfortable with more time, especially 1st timers :)

I'm going to look more into it, seems like a good idea

~Kim Harrison <3

• Like 2

15 minutes lol?

I would rather offer a 45 minute option then a 30 minute option. I've even seen some that offer a 20 minute option. Next we'll be seeing a pay by the minute like you can hire some plumbers.

http://www.minuteplumbers.net

Of course paying by the minute can end up costing a lot more then by the hour. To each their own.

Offer what you are comfortable with.

• Like 2

There are some setups out here where the rate option is the 45. I don't think anyone can cut that back to get a lower half hour rate, but they can add to it for the hour. In those places (mini brothel setups called micros) yes showering before is part of the 45 but the shower is not actually optional as far as i can tell.

if you don't have one, why not try it? 45s are a great way to get that half hour guy who is never done in under 40 minutes to compensate for the extra time he really needs. he doesn't need an hour, or he'd never pay for the hour, so why not have a mid way rate time option that will please both you and him.

• Like 1

30 minutes is much too short. by the time you get in, get undress take a shower and include the cleanup shower, that is only 15 minutes left for fun. I usually do 45 minutes because I usually go at noon. 45 minutes is just enough time to chat and cuddle and take showers. Plus you need time to get there and from work without taking too long a lunch break.

• Like 1

15 minutes lol?

I would rather offer a 45 minute option then a 30 minute option. I've even seen some that offer a 20 minute option. Next we'll be seeing a pay by the minute like you can hire some plumbers.

http://www.minuteplumbers.net

Of course paying by the minute can end up costing a lot more then by the hour. To each their own.

Offer what you are comfortable with.

Totally agree! Who does 15, 20mins.. They obviously are in a rush, no showering.. That's not my style.

Additional Comments:

30 minutes is much too short. by the time you get in, get undress take a shower and include the cleanup shower, that is only 15 minutes left for fun. I usually do 45 minutes because I usually go at noon. 45 minutes is just enough time to chat and cuddle and take showers. Plus you need time to get there and from work without taking too long a lunch break.

Perhaps I should start offering fourty five minutes and more.... My thirty minute guys usually are quick to "bust off" so they have enough time to shower before & afterwards.. What's the difference in rates for 30minutes and 45minutes?

Additional Comments:

There are some setups out here where the rate option is the 45. I don't think anyone can cut that back to get a lower half hour rate, but they can add to it for the hour. In those places (mini brothel setups called micros) yes showering before is part of the 45 but the shower is not actually optional as far as i can tell.

if you don't have one, why not try it? 45s are a great way to get that half hour guy who is never done in under 40 minutes to compensate for the extra time he really needs. he doesn't need an hour, or he'd never pay for the hour, so why not have a mid way rate time option that will please both you and him.

I've never had a thirty minute client, not shower and get off.. Maybe I'm just good. Lmao.. Jk!

I've had some really quick gentlemen, I'm not bragging or arguing. I was just making a comparison, not all the time mind!

But one or two gentlemen that are just in that much of a hurry, I don't mind at all, they clean up, have fun and usually run out the door, sorry if it seemed like Im rude or rushing my friends. I do appreciate the ideas and suggestions for this thread

For my 2 cents worth, 45 min seems unnecessary and 15 min should not exist lol. I am very choosey about who i see and personally i would rather find a select few that i have a connection with and get to know them over time. I do not think i have ever seen anyone for less than an hour and on the very rare occasions that i asked for an hour and encountered someone who was only interested in being there as short a time as possible i can assure you that they would never get another call. I must say i have been very fortunate and in some cases i have had the opportunity to stay for hours after because the encounter was mutually enjoyable. I certainly do not judge others or believe that what i want is going to be what someone else wants. However for the experiences that i seek maybe a couple of times a year, i can say that i pick or do not pick based on subtle differences in the way that an opportunity is presented. To that end i will point out that i do not see people that offer 15 min encounters period. I have met some very interesting and pleasant people over the years and i would rather make the visits longer and the memories better. But of course that is just me.

• Like 1

The 45 minute option is my most popular offering for new clients especially when touring. I think it's for those clients who may not need or can't afford or can't get away for an hour but where 30 minutes is not quite enough time.

Those who respond and book tell me they are pleased I offer this.

Instead of offering 15 minutes, I prefer to offer early bird half hour specials. It works for me. I find it offensive that some people judge those who do offer 15 minutes or specials, that doing so makes them less than.

We all have our reasons for doing what we do. For example I do not visit clients at hotels or residences past 10-11 pm for my own reasons. However, I try and not judge those who work later because there is a market for that.

But at this point I say been there, done that and not within my comfort zone.

In summary, I'd have to say 45 minute appointments are my good luck charm.

• Like 5

The 45 minute option is my most popular offering for new clients especially when touring. I think it's for those clients who may not need or can't afford or can't get away for an hour but where 30 minutes is not quite enough time.

Those who respond and book tell me they are pleased I offer this.

Instead of offering 15 minutes, I prefer to offer early bird half hour specials. It works for me. I find it offensive that some people judge those who do offer 15 minutes or specials, that doing so makes them less than.

We all have our reasons for doing what we do. For example I do not visit clients at hotels or residences past 10-11 pm for my own reasons. However, I try and not judge those who work later because there is a market for that.

But at this point I say been there, done that and not within my comfort zone.

In summary, I'd have to say 45 minute appointments are my good luck charm.

Me too, i've done them for so long (it really is a normal time option here it just makes sense to offer it) and really like the feedback. it is often used by new clients concerned about what if the half hour is rush rush, and what if the hour is not an hour, what if they spend that and something happens, etc.

i do know a couple of sps who will not see new clients for longer sessions beyond a half hour. To me it makes sense, because the sp wants to know that she and he are compatible, and the half hour allows the time on both sides to figure out if a longer session is going to be a good idea. i think nothing worse for either side to feel stuck with the hour session when things are not really flowing.

15 minute sessions are a unique idea, and really i don't see an sp offering this if it wasn't either a popular option or one that she's being asked about frequently. it doesn't mean she isn't a good long session provider, just that she is trying to be flexible in the way she operates her own business. 15 minute specials or sessions are like when a place has a sale or a buy 9 get the 10th one free promotion.

my guess is the sp is going to meet the guys who are really sitting the fence, or been scammed a time or two, and really gunshy, a 15 is a low rate low time experience that introduces the two of them, with the idea that longer sessions are not only possible now, but also in the future, where he can be reassured she is legit, and she can be reassured he is safe.

Oh I don't offer 15mins, I just have a few gentlemen that have asked for 15, I was making a comparison to that situation in having 45 mins instead 30 mins

I've never really thought about it and now I have :)

It's a great idea and I'm going to see what my friends think, I believe they would be very happy with this option

I certainly get the idea that if your first appointment with a lady is for an hour or more I can make for an awkward situation if it is determined that you are not compatible but for me I am willing to take that risk because 30 minutes is like th blink of an eye in terms for getting to know someone... it it very very seldom that I I looking for a quickie... I very much enjoy the company of almost every lad I meet and want the time to chat and joke and get a feel for this amazing lady who has let me be part of her day... so I don't think I have ever made a booking for less than an hour.

I have on rare occasions I have left before the hour is up...sometimes because there is no connection and I chose to leave early and sometimes because the ladies approach is to rush them in and rush them out... for some an orgasm is an ending and a reason to rush out the door for me it's just one of the wonderful moments you get to share with your companion. In fact if I measured the success of an encounter by my cumming then in my particular case I guess I would have to consider a lot of extremely wonderful sessions that I have had as failures (lol) If cumming signals the end of the session then I guess a few of my encounters would never end lol.

The bottom line for me is that I have found a longer booking better meets my need for connection... I risk leaving early and feeling like I paid too much for a shorter time because it is a better risk for me than book for a short visit and feeling rushed with no connection.

Let's face it... the ladies who have met me can attest to the fact that I like to chat so 30 mins in its highly likely I am still fully dressed :)

Just my Opinion

I like the 45 min session more so than the 30. It gives us some flirty time to set the mood rather than going straight to private personal fun. It is 15 min of flirt and anticipation so that the remaining time avail is wild and explosive fun;)

• Like 1