New To Netflix

New to Netflix, and I see a lot of shows that look good, some I've heard of but never watched, not to mention some movies I have seen but want to watch again.

So for you Netflix watchers, what shows would you recommend watching

Thanks

RG

I'm not much of a TV watcher, but last year I watched the three seasons of Sherlock, a modern take on Sherlock Holmes with Sebastian Cumberbatch playing Sherlock. Each season consists of three 90 minute shows. I very milch enjoyed it.

• Like 3

Love Netflix...i guess it depends on what you like but here's a few of my favs: Not in any order

House of Cards

The Killing

Orange is the New Black

Arrested Development [very silly comedy]

Wentworth

Broadchurch

Jessica jones

have fun and enjoy..

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I suggest Marco Polo, Dare Devil ,Jessica Jones and Sense 8

If you have not watched Dexter it is awesome. Is Breaking Bad on Netflix? I don't remember but if it is that is another awesome series. Took me a few episodes to get into it but then man I was hooked. Great acting and great characters in both. House of Cards is also awesome but some people don't like all the politics (US based). But again great acting.

• Like 2

I've just finished a great series, don't know if it'll be back for a fifth year. It's set in modern times, the story of an old time western lawman. The series is called Longmire, and it's also been published in book forrmat.

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

Lots of good suggestions already. I'd add Wallander, the Good Wife, and, if you don't mind subtitles, The Returned which is a brilliantly creepy and suspenseful French mini series.

Enjoy!

I've just finished a great series, don't know if it'll be back for a fifth year. It's set in modern times, the story of an old time western lawman. The series is called Longmire, and it's also been published in book forrmat.

I was going to recommend the same thing.

• Like 1

''Scrotal Recall or ''The Almighty Johnson's.''

Don't let the names deter you, both are worth checking out :)

Scrotal Recall is a British comedy.

The Almighty Johnson's is a funny show about Norse Gods.

• Like 1

Speaking of British comedy, Black Books. It was on Netflix a couple months ago and if it is still on there, I highly recommend it. There are countless great one-liners. It is about fifteen years old now, but so good.

• Like 1

Well so far watched a few movies (Patton, The Longest Day, The Enemy Below) and right now Tora Tora Tora

Watched all of Breaking Bad on the weekend, wow bug eyed from that LOL :shock: Good series

And have The Good Wife in My List and watch a episode or two a day

And this is just week one of having Netflex

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

The new season of House Of Cards is now on NetFlix. More of the same!

Guest st*****ens**ors

Just watched episode one of The Returned A&E remake of the French original series.

My advice is ignore the English version and watch the subtitled French version. It's far more convincing.

A friend highly recommended Suits to me. Now, I'm not a techie so don't even have Netflix as I don't watch a lot of television, I do have cable TV but don't really use it, I have a long list of unwatched shows on my DVR that I may watch on a lazy or sick day. I guess I'm a hopeless televiewer :(