Congratulations Cato on 2500 Posts

Guest s******ecan****

Congrats and thanks Cato for all the great contributions! I look forward to many more!

A well deserved thank you and congratulations Cato for all that you do and will do for the Cerb community! I look forward to your continued contributions in the future.

Guest ***nsut***jr

Congratulations Cato!

You are one of my favorite fellow members without a doubt.

You always have a kind word, are a great friend and are the driving force behind my favorite social groups.

Thanks for being here for me and us all.

P.S. Now when I watch football I am constantly checking out the cheerleaders. And loving it!

Absolutely Cato. Thank you again for all your valuable contributions (as you know number 2500 has a specific significance to me).

Your posts are always honest, considerate, valuable, balanced, logical, friendly, full hearted and respectful and your mere presence on this board has made this board a much better place to be. Look forward to reading another 2500 very friendly and valuable posts.

congrats cato, looking forward to reading the next 2500. your post are always entertaining, well tought out and funny. keep' em coming.

Indeed. Congratulations, and thanks to you - and all the other folks who have been here for a while - for making this a fantastic forum.

"Dido":mrgreen: OR

"Gefeliciteerd, mijn vriend"

Congrats Cato on your new milestone' date=' 2500 post. To a devoted contributor and a friend, thank you.

T[/quote']

Congrats buddy! You're a huge part of cerb and I'm thankful for it! I look forward to your next 2500 posts! Keep it up bro!

:smile:

Thank you very much, my friends and fellow cerbites!

I love being on cerb, and interacting with this community. I've met great people, in the flesh, and virtually, and it feels like my world is way wider than it was a year or two ago.

Wider and much enriched, by awesome experiences, awesome women, and good friends.

This has been a blast, and I'm sure it will continue to be so.

Thanks again for the acknowledgements.

The mysteries of the present

give way to enchanted possibilities of the future.

You are destined for greatness.

Enjoy your journey and remember to have fun.

I will be near by to help you celebrate.:smileysmontrefesse:

Cheers to many more inspiring posts!

Congratulation Cato on reaching this milestone and in such a short period of time. And heh, the postings within the social groups do not even count towards this number. So you can only imagine what the total number of posts truly is.