Sp's confirming date and time and then no show.

Why do sp's confirm times with you and date and then don't show? It happened twice to me in a week. We texted, discussed a little and then confirmed everything and then on the day they were supposed to confirm, nothing. They agreed to outcalls and I live in a nice neighbourhood. I have only ever used 2 sp' before this and have always been respectful and courteous. I completely understand that they have lives and things come up. I just am disappointed that there was not even a message saying they had to cancel or just chose not to go ahead with it. If we (customer) did that to the sp then we would get blocked. Like I said, more than likely they had something come up or just changed their mind which is fine, just let me know so I can arrange for a different SP.

• Like 2

That has happened to meet too... GRRRR (with well reviewed SPs)

I get nervous and excited before a meet, you want to make sure everything is discreet and well planned; so when they back out and just text an hour past your date time to say oops... It's frustrating!

My worst experience was a date booked that I had requested to be the first client of the day in the am, date was booked, then no answer 30 mins before (she had told me to text her for address, details, etc) no answer until later, she said she was with another client... I ended up still going that same day, I regretted my decision and didn't enjoy the date...

So my advice, If you get a no show, don't go back. There's plenty of good providers out there.

This happens to me about twice in a year and I feel for you Jeff, it is very frustrating. I live over 1 hour from any major city in my area and I booked a 2 hour meeting with a special lady last summer, took time off work and showed up a bit early so not to miss my appointment. On her last PM she told me where she was staying, found a parking nearby her hotel paid the parking for 3 hours as you never know how long it will be, texted her about 5 minutes ahead of our meeting waited for a reply, nothing.

I waited in the parking lot for 1-1/2 hour and I got fed up and left. She texted me when I was almost home and said she was sorry and gave me an excuse.

She is a very well known SP on here and it was not my first time seeing her and I don't know if I will see her again.

I hate having a back up plan and calling another lady at the last minute to book like that.

• Like 2

From a SP point of view, I believe there's no excuse for a SP to do this.

Although we do have things that come up, I don't think any justification is needed, espescially telling somebody you were with somebody else, but AT THE VERY LEAST send a text, a PM, ANYTHING to avoid this kind of situation.

I believe you were extremely understanding, tolerant and kind (and maybe a little naive) to book back! I wish I had easy clients like you!

Lack of sign of life is very disrespectful, for or from a service provider...

• Like 2

I am sorry this has all happen to you all.

When something is scheduled well in advance I either email them or text them a week before and I let them know. I do this to simply say, so X date and X time is still booked, is everything on your end okay. Once I hear back I let them know I will confirm again the day before, then the day of at a certain time and ask if that time is okay.

If I am going to a outcall (only to hotels) if my transportation is late or delayed by traffic I send a text to let them know. I also let them know when I am almost to the hotel.

Things do happen but we as SPs need to keep better track of when appointments are and when they are. Keeping a calendar helps me but I usually remember, even though, I have it in my calendar. I always ensure I have lots of time to get ready, meaning I won't schedule someone before. Even for outcalls, I won't schedule anyone before I need to leave.

You can also ask that if it's in a calendar, but you can also confirm or ask her that you will email, call, text her at a certain date and time to confirm even the day of that way she remembers.

I am sad to hear this has happened to all of you, but you can also do your part and confirm with her, tell her when you will be confirming so she knows.

• Like 1

Much like Notch, this happens to me at least twice a year. Even my regular pull this on me at one point. Never heard from her for three days! Anyway, we kissed and made up.

It's just a reality of the business. Men pull this on women, and women pull this on men. Don't get frustrated, just have a backup plan ;)

• Like 1

Hey Spud, I don't agree... If you think we should expect this kind of behavior and have a plan B, then I quit!

I have too much to lose and I put too much on the line here doing this... If there's no trust and good planning to be had, then I'll have to find another source of secret excitement in my life! ;)

• Like 1

SPs don't show for the same reasons "johns" don't show....

-they enjoy fucking with people

-forgot

-too baked to give a ����

-cold feet

-don't give a ����

Always have a plan B.... nothing worse than your ����� expectations being dashed at the last minute...

Yes it sucks doesn't it!!!

I know I hate no shows its a major pain in the ass and we as sp's go through that enough...

I do understand in life things happen but I also know that you can still pick up a phone or send an email to cancel instead of not showing at all

I have never had a booking I didn't show to and if something did come up I most definitely let him know

Nothing worse than waiting for nothing and wasting time and I think this goes for both

• Like 2

I must have the worst luck. LMAO! I spoke for most of the afternoon yesterday with a well known SP, arranged an appointment and was ready to go this morning. I even booked the morning off. I texted when I was told to and no answer. Time of the appointment came and went. No reply. The SP has great reviews on LYLA/CERB. Answered every question they asked and even referenced another SP I use. They contacted her and verified. Everything was good to go. Time of appojntment......no reply. Any time I ever was going to be late or something came up I have always let my SP know. Not let them hanging. Maybe they had something come up or even changed their mind. That is ok too. Just let me know so I am not waiting around.

Additional Comments:

I am almost tempted to quit this all together. If I am curteous to them, all I ask is the same?

• Like 5

I always like to stick to my same method of confirming. If booking a day before I ask for confirmation at specific time. Then a voice call after that. Confirmations are ment for both parties, this is the time for either one to say if running on time or a bit late or last min changes to shedual. I always leave enough room to book in another if my date has to cancel. It helps me as well, if my last session ran late. So in other words a confirmation is just that...confirming once and for all that everything is running as planned. Perhaps in the case of taking time off work you might try asking her if she too can confirm before you book time off? That way if something onher end goes wrong you didnt loose valuable time off work.

If I am booking a longtime in advanced like a week, i ask them to connect with me 2 days prior then again for a final confirmation hour or so before. This way if I forgot somehow to mark you in my book I can then do so.

Confirmations for me are done first txt so that I reconize your number once you do call me and dont hit ignore. I dont answer every phone call that comes in.

SP's scheduals can get very confusing and messy. We can go from thinking we have 4 appts then is reduced to 2, then 1 and then back up to 4 again in a matter of minutes. This makes it hard to keep it all straight at times. Usually when I mess up, this is the reason.

Sorry this happenes to so many good potential clients, I feel your fustration. If ever knowingly I have done this to anyone, I typically will contact them once I figured out my mistake and aplogise with an incentive to make it better. As a client should when canceling short notice. Simple respect goes a long way.

Hope things look up for ya soon!

Cheers:)

• Like 4

Hey Spud, I don't agree... If you think we should expect this kind of behavior and have a plan B, then I quit!

I have too much to lose and I put too much on the line here doing this... If there's no trust and good planning to be had, then I'll have to find another source of secret excitement in my life! ;)

You do not have to agree with me. I am giving the best advice I can to people. As someone who has worked in the business and has been a hobbyist for many years, a backup plan is a must. You will have no shows and last minute cancellations. To avoid going home more sexually frustrated than when you left, have a backup plan.

I kind of fall in the shit happens camp so i think you need to be able to roll with the punches.

I have been doing this now for well over 20 years and yes I have had cancellations by me and cancellations by ladies but in my experience it is very very rare for this to happen without some communication from the lady. I know on a few occasions I have been lied to by ladies (this is a very small community and just like the ladies talk so to do clients) but I decided a long time ago to not not spend too much time worrying about things I can't control... if she is a no call no show I do the same thing I would expect her to do... Don't book with the person any more and move on with life.

In an ideal world every Client and every SP would act with 100% integrity and trust and honest would not be a problem but this is the real world not Disney World so we have to be realistic and expect that there will be Unreliable Clients and SP's... of course we should encourage good communication and not condone a*sshole behavior like NCNS but let's not over react when it actually happens.

In my experience the best way for us guys to reduce the level of occurrence of type of behavior is to try and stick to well established well known ladies who have spent considerable time building a reputation for service in this industry...(side note and a reference to another recent thread on SP rates ... this is one of the things you are likely to get with that higher price) it won't guarantee no problems but it will certainly reduce the number of times you are disappointed.

Frankly I would have to think hard to come up with very many problems like this that I have had with established well respected Lyla ladies usually when they make a booking it's solid. The less established ladies... who have a different name in every city they visit and generally book on a "just in time" basis tend to be much less reliable if you are not calling to book for right now or in the next few hours they tend in my experience to be just like the last minute clients pretty unreliable.

I have seen ladies Ads that have caught my eye and tried to book for the next day and gotten responses like "that time tomorrow should be great but you will have to call me in the morning to confirm" that's not really the same as "great I have you booked for 3 pm please call me an hour before the appointment so we can confirm the location". All to often in the first example the ladies is not answering in the morning or is busy or whatever..... so I just move on.

As for a plan B.... I am not sure how that works do I double book so I backup lady is available? Sure if I a traveling and have the the time and a lady backs out at the last minute I might improvise and check the ads to see if someone else is available on short notice but that's not always possible so I guess my Plan be is to just know that unfortunately associated with the great pleasure you can find in this industry there is also the reality of some frustration and disappointment so you have to take some of that bad with the good and just move on when it happens.

For us guys the reality that there will be no show of a lady is a disappointment ... A pain in the a*ss undoubtedly but for the ladies when us clients don't show it can dramatically impact their livelihood ... it can mean that instead of a trip having a positive financial outcome then it can be a loss ... that risk too has to be built into their pricing hmmm no wonder this extracurricular activity is so expensive.

Just my Opinion

• Like 5

As for a plan B.... I am not sure how that works do I double book so I backup lady is available? Sure if I a traveling and have the the time and a lady backs out at the last minute I might improvise and check the ads to see if someone else is available on short notice but that's not always possible so I guess my Plan be is to just know that unfortunately associated with the great pleasure you can find in this industry there is also the reality of some frustration and disappointment so you have to take some of that bad with the good and just move on when it happens.

For us guys the reality that there will be no show of a lady is a disappointment ... A pain in the a*ss undoubtedly but for the ladies when us clients don't show it can dramatically impact their livelihood ... it can mean that instead of a trip having a positive financial outcome then it can be a loss ... that risk too has to be built into their pricing hmmm no wonder this extracurricular activity is so expensive.

Having gone through the same experience as the OP a few times over the years, I could sympathise with him for the frustration he had to endure. My worst experience was driving all the way to the hotel and waiting outside (for the hotel room no.) and getting not a beep from her.

This experience taught me to have a plan B. By that, it absolutely should not involve double booking a backup lady. It is not fair for the "backup" lady if the first one booked turns out to be successful. Knowing that I may not have the Internet connection while in the car to look for ads, I usually have a couple of phone numbers of ladies who I'd like to see. I know neither of these ladies may be available, but it's better to take a chance than coming home empty handed.

• Like 1

This experience taught me to have a plan B. By that, it absolutely should not involve double booking a backup lady. It is not fair for the "backup" lady if the first one booked turns out to be successful. Knowing that I may not have the Internet connection while in the car to look for ads, I usually have a couple of phone numbers of ladies who I'd like to see. I know neither of these ladies may be available, but it's better to take a chance than coming home empty handed.

In my experience if my booking with a lady fall through and I can't book with someone on short notice I never tend to go home empty handed in fact quite the opposite it means I have to take things directly in my own hands lolol it means I go to my Plan C I have a booking with the "Palm Sisters"

Lol Sorry... just kidding I get your point Luckyme.

• Like 1

I kind of fall in the shit happens camp so i think you need to be able to roll with the punches.

I have been doing this now for well over 20 years and yes I have had cancellations by me and cancellations by ladies but in my experience it is very very rare for this to happen without some communication from the lady. I know on a few occasions I have been lied to by ladies (this is a very small community and just like the ladies talk so to do clients) but I decided a long time ago to not not spend too much time worrying about things I can't control... if she is a no call no show I do the same thing I would expect her to do... Don't book with the person any more and move on with life.

In an ideal world every Client and every SP would act with 100% integrity and trust and honest would not be a problem but this is the real world not Disney World so we have to be realistic and expect that there will be Unreliable Clients and SP's... of course we should encourage good communication and not condone a*sshole behavior like NCNS but let's not over react when it actually happens.

In my experience the best way for us guys to reduce the level of occurrence of type of behavior is to try and stick to well established well known ladies who have spent considerable time building a reputation for service in this industry...(side note and a reference to another recent thread on SP rates ... this is one of the things you are likely to get with that higher price) it won't guarantee no problems but it will certainly reduce the number of times you are disappointed.

Frankly I would have to think hard to come up with very many problems like this that I have had with established well respected Lyla ladies usually when they make a booking it's solid. The less established ladies... who have a different name in every city they visit and generally book on a "just in time" basis tend to be much less reliable if you are not calling to book for right now or in the next few hours they tend in my experience to be just like the last minute clients pretty unreliable.

I have seen ladies Ads that have caught my eye and tried to book for the next day and gotten responses like "that time tomorrow should be great but you will have to call me in the morning to confirm" that's not really the same as "great I have you booked for 3 pm please call me an hour before the appointment so we can confirm the location". All to often in the first example the ladies is not answering in the morning or is busy or whatever..... so I just move on.

Just my Opinion

So basically you are saying that any advice handed by anyone but you should be ignored, and you are by far the most experienced and knowledgeable hobbyist compared to the rest of us?

Excuse my ignorance, being a foreigner and all, but I find your response to be a personal attack on my experience and knowledge of the business.

As I mentioned elsewhere, anyone but yourself should just keep their opinions to themselves. Again it's funny, you seem to have an opinion about everything.

Just my humble opinion

• Like 2

So basically you are saying that any advice handed by anyone but you should be ignored, and you are by far the most experienced and knowledgeable hobbyist compared to the rest of us?

Where exactly did I say that... you expressed your opinion and I expressed mine... what exactly is wrong with a diverse expression of opinion on on discussion board?

Excuse my ignorance, being a foreigner and all, but I find your response to be a personal attack on my experience and knowledge of the business.

Where exactly is the personal attack... if anything your most recent post is a direct attack on me.... my posts have not directly referenced you or quoted you. Yes I referenced a backup plan and indicated that I did not see how that would work... if i have a booking with a lady that is my plan you of course can have any planning that works for you. Readers of our posts can choose for themselves what is appropriate for them.

As I mentioned elsewhere, anyone but yourself should just keep their opinions to themselves. Again it's funny, you seem to have an opinion about everything.

Just my humble opinion

I readily admit it... I have an opinion on lots of topics discussed on here... imagine that a member of a discussion board expressing his opinion... what a concept. But wait a minute you have made 3716 posts on here and I have made 3569 hmmmm seems I am not the only one with an opinion and that to me is a good thing.

Where you are wrong is in making the assumption that I somehow want to limit other people's comments when in fact I think we need exactly the opposite... we need more voices expressing THEIR opinion. Just because someone has a different opinion then you does not mean you are wrong it's the way dialogues become informed and new considerations are brought forward. The only limit I would place on that is that we should be respectful in our dialogue.... disagreeing with someone or expressing an opposing opinion is not disrespectful.

As for the the actual topic on hand your initial post said this...

Much like Notch, this happens to me at least twice a year. Even my regular pull this on me at one point. Never heard from her for three days! Anyway, we kissed and made up.

It's just a reality of the business. Men pull this on women, and women pull this on men. Don't get frustrated, just have a backup plan ;)

And frankly I would agree with you on that... it was the main point of my post... things like this happen in the industry and you need to roll with the punches... I would hate to see how personal you would take it if I actually disagreed with you.

As in the past I will look forward to your continued expression of your opinion on a variety of topics on this board and I encourage others to do the same it will make this a better place for all of us.

Have a great day...

Ya...I just got stood up on a confirmation:( What I find most odd is that our comunication only started 2 hours ago? Why oh why do ppl do this? Like how much could change in 2 hours that u cant send a simple txt? So now I am out that fee plus turned away one!

It happens to the best of us..provider and hobbiest.

Shake my head and move forward is all I can do.

No point in letting it ruin your day, just wont give a second chance unless a cancelation fee is offered. In hobbiest case, if the lady aplogises allow her the oppurtunity to make it right for you.

Additional Comments:

Yup just had my second no confirm with not a word of cancelation or an I am sorry txt.! Wow

If I was insecure....I might think I am being toyed with??

Off to the hair salon I go....spend more cash on being the perfect ME I can be!

Sigh....at least I dont count nickles or dimes yet!

• Like 4

Hi folks,

I had been seeing the same SP since 2008 - at least once a month. Always a pleasant experience for both, so I thought, until......

Our latest date didn't happen. I arrived at her incall location, waiting in car park and texted her, as per our usual routine. And waited.. and waited. Zippo. Having other commitments later that evening, after 45 minutes, I texted her and said I was leaving. Later, I got a short text that she "felt horrible" and that she got the day mixed up.

Stuff happens. The no-date was disappointing. I could understand if this was a first time date and we got the wires crossed, but after seeing the same woman for 70+ dates and getting no apology or explanation, was much more disappointing, even hurtful to an extent. I didn't expect any special treatment or anything, but getting absolutely nothing was unexpected. Perhaps that was my error - not managing my expectations properly - even after so many dates.

I'm all for second chances (and more). But when the SP doesn't provide an explanation and emails/texts go unanswered, there isn't much else to do.

CM

• Like 2

Hi folks,

I had been seeing the same SP since 2008 - at least once a month. Always a pleasant experience for both, so I thought, until......

Our latest date didn't happen. I arrived at her incall location, waiting in car park and texted her, as per our usual routine. And waited.. and waited. Zippo. Having other commitments later that evening, after 45 minutes, I texted her and said I was leaving. Later, I got a short text that she "felt horrible" and that she got the day mixed up.

Stuff happens. The no-date was disappointing. I could understand if this was a first time date and we got the wires crossed, but after seeing the same woman for 70+ dates and getting no apology or explanation, was much more disappointing, even hurtful to an extent. I didn't expect any special treatment or anything, but getting absolutely nothing was unexpected. Perhaps that was my error - not managing my expectations properly - even after so many dates.

I'm all for second chances (and more). But when the SP doesn't provide an explanation and emails/texts go unanswered, there isn't much else to do.

CM

Yup and agree! But after that many years you would toss that away for something that may be out of her controll ? That is harsh man! Have you given her a chance to make amends or no? Maybe I am wrong.....?? Too bad she did not iffer a make up??

After 2 txt 5 min after the designated time..then againnat 10 min after the said time...I give up.

I then called...went to my hair appt( cause wont make it thier prob) no answer...then after 30 min he calls...I declined his call cause now I am in my hair appt. He says was in ditch...ohhh so at 1:10 you could not inform me??

• Like 1

Maybe for today we can conclude snow storms make people stupid. I had a no show no call from a regular today. Humph to me and a going over to him when he calls! :biggrin:

Moving along to preparing dinner now for some one who will show up !!

• Like 1