Ladies and gentlemen: What was the sexiest thing you were ever told.....

I had many of those, but I can relate to just today, September 30th:

An absolutely turn on for me:

A muscular , sweet and great looking man in his late thirties telling me "I am shy"

how about you?

LoraLee

Hugsssss +++

LoraLee

Last Saturday, I spent the night with a new 50yr old friend who said the next day... " I haven't felt this safe and appreciated by a man ever"... To me that was very sexy to hear and also sad, as she's been the victim of abuse in the past. I'm happy to say we are having another date, tomorrow night.

• Like 1

I once had an sp become quite shy upon meeting me and apologize to me because, as she said, she normally wasn't shy at all. She complimented my eyes and said she felt shy when I looked directly into hers. I might have thought she was putting me on to boost my ego or whatever, but then her face turned a bright crimson red. I took that as an extreme compliment.

I was once told by a special lady; 'I never do that'. I'll leave out the details but believe the situation was genuine and let me assure you it made me feel more like a man than I have for years. I'll NEVER forget that night.

Posted via Mobile Device

The most sexiest thing I was ever told was "You are very well proportioned" after we had both removed our clothing.

But the sexiest thing a women ever "did" with me was when we were walking in the market in Ottawa she simply let go my hand and wrap her arm around mine just to get closer to me.

The sexiest thing I was ever told by a woman is I have very kind eyes! That meant more to me than anyone can ever imagine!

for me it was a mix of two things.......during some great sex the woman started to cry and laugh and the say thank you while cuddled in my arms.......

Great Thread Loralee: Please indulge me in my thought process.

When I read the words ?what was the sexiest thing you were ever told?, I immediately began thinking of things said to me leading up to, during, or explicit to erotic activity.

Upon thinking about it, I recognized the most cherished things told to me by ladies are often tender words absent of erotic or explicit language. So, I began to think there is a distinction between the ?sexiest? things ever said to me vs. the ?tenderest? things ever said to me.

I am of course totally wrong with that. There is no distinction. Upon further thought and reading posts to this thread it is apparent to me that tenderness can be and often is extremely sexy.

So my answer to Loralees question is: Last February I was seeing a SP for the second time. Early in that encounter she said to me:

?You are sweet and thoughtful and I look forward to seeing you?

A secondary question to this tread for those who choose, is why do you think the statement was sexy? For me, that statement is sexy because, I am a guy, I have an ego, I sometimes am tentative, and the that single tender statement gave me so much confidence and assurance about how this amazing lady perceives me, and that still tugs at my heart some 10 months later! I continue to see the lady. (The SP is a CERBie, so if you read this Darling, thank-you)