Agreed.

I am, however disheartened that you consider debate and discussion on this issue "a long-winded thread".

Since you feel this way, I will not post nor debate any more on this issue.

UGGG being a lover and not a hater I am upset with the direction this thread is taking! Are we not all meant to coexist in harmony on Cerb? This is why I joined! If I am wrong, please let me know!!!!

• Like 1

UGGG being a lover and not a hater I am upset with the direction this thread is taking! Are we not all meant to coexist in harmony on Cerb? This is why I joined! If I am wrong, please let me know!!!!

For the most part, I'm impressed with the direction of the thread and that it seems we came up with the consensus.

OK Megan...perhaps I should pay more attention and read word for word instead of my usual speed reading! Thank you once again for having my back!

Perhaps a wrong choice of words "long winded thread" that should never stop you or anyone else for that matter discussing,posting or debating on this issue,so please continue on with your valid points that you have to offer Chanel.

I normally like to see things come to a very quick resolution may it be at work or here. That said, as I stated earlier "the ball is the ladies court" as they are of course your photo's.

Agreed.

I am, however disheartened that you consider debate and discussion on this issue "a long-winded thread".

Since you feel this way, I will not post nor debate any more on this issue.

Seriously Folks,

CERB is the one board where the ladies and men actually have a community, where we can share our stories and enjoy each other's company.

IF you don't believe, check out the other boards and the trash that is often times posted on those sites, with a fair bit of the trash talk aimed at the ladies....

Let's not get too dramatic or read more into these threads than the simple fact we do them as a way to show our appreciation for the lovely ladies on CERB.

The Best of Threads are all meant in good taste, and were never meant to demean or disparage any of the ladies.......

It's all good.........

Where is OLD DOG when you need him......

SNK

• Like 6

Guest *o****ea****t

i'm not sure we're meant to coexist in harmony but we do have a common interest at heart. a difference of opinions will always exist (even in our little cerb community). as long as we remain respectful all opinions should be welcomed as i'm sure they are intended to achieve the greater good.

keep spreading the love meg & we'll certainly be better for it. besides, hate is not a good look for you. love is much prettier ;-)

Seek first to understand and then to be understood.

I think most of us are there, and you are right this is a pretty cool community.

And yeah what a great group of giving ladies :). So much to appreciate so little time :)

Time for a new thread, how about moments with a CERB lady that still makes you smile lol

Guest ***nsut***jr

I think we have all gotten used to treating anything on the internet as "public domain" and feel free to borrow it and use it as we like because it is so easy to copy. As Pete said, the photos belong to the ladies. Also Meg made the reference "coexist in harmony on CERB" which alludes to something like "within this community" This means that there may have to be a different standard here than what we have grown used to with the internet as a whole.

Just because these are digital assets doesn't mean we can do what we like with them. What if they were actual physical objects? Could we steal bras or panties off our neighbors clotheslines and pin them on the community mail box and vote as to which were the sexiest?

The point is that CERB is our community and there has been enough backlash and heated debate that I think the question has answered itself.

It looks like the girls are "hot" in more ways than one now.

J

Just to be clear I do my own fair share of borrowing content but as stated before not with property of this community.

Here I am again LOL

So, sensible ideas: 1. rename the threads, removing Best [or adding 'Best...on the planet' to the title in each case :razz:]; 2. check first to see if the sp in question is comfortable with the idea before posting

Bad idea (i.e. less good, to use cerb-appropriate language): a vote or poll. Why? Because the result might be to make it impossible for those sp's who have no objection to being featured in a Beautiful/best on planet thread to be celebrated by their fans, as we now do.

I understand that some object to these threads (yes, I do understand...), and for those, I say we refrain from using their pics, absolutely, but these objectors, even if it turns out to be a majority of women on here, shouldn't be able to determine whether the threads can even continue, if these threads are posts of /by consenting adults. :)

And the above is meant good-naturedly, with malice toward none.

I dont think either at this point will be a good idea.....I think sometimes the simpliest answer is always the best:

Just be aware that these pictures belong to the ladies and ask politely if you can repost them from now on before doing so.

we're not looking to make rules that if broken will result in making mod's life any harder or make any bigger an issue out of it than the simple "just ask" :-)

my suggestion: make a sticky in General Discussion titled "please ask the SP before reposting her images in a thread". Everybody wins in this situation....making an uproar about it and a poll could have a more negative effect.

Here I am again LOL

So, sensible ideas: 1. rename the threads, removing Best [or adding 'on the planet' to the title in each case :razz:]; 2. check first to see if the sp in question is comfortable with the idea before posting

Bad idea (i.e. less good, to use cerb-appropriate language): a vote or poll. Why? Because the result might be to make it impossible for those sp's who have no objection to being featured in a Beautiful/best on planet thread to be celebrated by their fans, as we now do.

I understand that some object to these threads (yes, I do...), and for those, I say we refrain from using their pics, absolutely, but these objectors, even if it turns out to be a majority of women on here, shouldn't be able to determine whether the threads can even continue, if these threads are posts of /by consenting adults. :)

And the above is meant good-naturedly, with malice toward none.

I think a distinction can be made between reposting and linking. Reposting does involve copyright issues. Linking, on the other hand, is what the web is all about. The sex industy is at the forefront of utilizing every technological invention. So I think linking is worth perserving. At the end of the day, if a sp doesn't want her pics linked, her wishes should be respected within cerb.

Sounds like a rule is already made up. Why would a poll make an uproar and have a negative effect?

I dont think either at this point will be a good idea.....I think sometimes the simpliest answer is always the best:

Just be aware that these pictures belong to the ladies and ask politely if you can repost them from now on before doing so.

we're not looking to make rules that if broken will result in making mod's life any harder or make any bigger an issue out of it than the simple "just ask" :-)

my suggestion: make a sticky in General Discussion titled "please ask the SP before reposting her images in a thread". Everybody wins in this situation....making an uproar about it and a poll could have a more negative effect.

Sounds like a rule is already made up. Why would a poll make an uproar and have a negative effect?

I think it goes back to what Cato was saying. Let's say the vote turn out with a 75%.....

In FAVOUR to the threads. Then the 25% of SPs who don't want their pictures posted will be forced to endure.

In OPPOSITION to the threads. Then the 25% of SPs who don't mind their photos being posted will not be able to do so.

I like Annessa's suggestion of no harsh board rules or anything. Just practice the respect to ask a provider first before reposting her photo.

Guest s******ecan****
I think it goes back to what Cato was saying. Let's say the vote turn out with a 75%.....

In FAVOUR to the threads. Then the 25% of SPs who don't want their pictures posted will be forced to endure.

In OPPOSITION to the threads. Then the 25% of SPs who don't mind their photos being posted will not be able to do so.

I like Annessa's suggestion of no harsh board rules or anything. Just practice the respect to ask a provider first before reposting her photo.

So to summarize the results of 116 posts.....

- the threads remain

- from here on in ask the lady for permission to post a photo

Annessa and Megan can we consider the issue now closed?

I agree with Megan and Scott....also if a majority of the ladie's votes no threads like this should be posted the negative effect I was talking about might be that the threads are gone completely. I dont think that would be good either for those hobbiests and SPs who dont mind the photo-sharing.

I'm happy with Scotthecannuck's above conclusion :-)

Could be, but I think it would be other way around,where majority of the ladies would not mind their photo's used in the threads. You are right though, it certainly would not sit well with a lot of members,judging by the number of pm's recieved today.

Could be, but I think it would be other way around,where majority of the ladies would not mind their photo's used in the threads. You are right though, it certainly would not sit well with a lot of members,judging by the number of pm's recieved today.

without getting into whats being discussed by the ladies in the private section, I think a majority of the ladies would rather our pictures be used less to classify us in threads....but to classify us when a member decides to openly research us on our profiles. Like I said, some ladies are ok with it, some aren't....as a community we should just be aware of that and I dont think theres anything wrong with just asking a lady if its ok to post her image under a certain context.

she might politely say no but thank you for asking her first..or she may even be flattered by the photo-mention and you guys could earn a rapport with a lady who might not even realize you're giving her photo some credit.

I just thin its an approach that could work well in everyone's favor ..both SPs and even for hobbiests :-)

This is a long thread, but I did have a couple of thoughts. A guy can post a thread with a title that leaves out the "Best Of". and simply make it an invitation for the ladies to participate.

On a site I used to visit, a fella would post a thread with an inviting title like "Show your assets, ladies", but not take her pics to post. As a potential advertising boost, plus a fun and flirty way to participate, any sp who wants to would pick the picture she wants and posts it.

There were weekly threads, and the bump post would still only be a comment from a guy, the picture posting was entirely done by the sps. He could always quote the picture, but I don't know of anyone taking pics from the sps album and posting that way. Maybe copying a pic from her posted recent ad, but not out of the albums. I always would assume the album pics are there for reference, and for member access but if she didn't put them herself in a public ad, that is for a reason.

So a theme thread of "Legs for Daze" or "Friday is Hooters Day", etc, and just leave the Best of in the eyes of the beholder.

• Like 5

Agree. That is a very good idea FT. In fact, I was going to do that in one of the threads but thought perhaps it would look a little vain (and for the record it was none of the 'best parts of the body' threads) but there is nothing wrong with we -people in general- appreciating and being proud of as FT called them our assets.

So I think this idea would work for everyone as only the ladies comfortable and willing to be mentioned and have their pictures posted will be on the thread and the gentlemen who agree can comment. I am sure no lady will get no comments as I have mentioned all ladies here have at least someone who considers her the best so I say let's do it :)

Guest G***f******

Brilliant idea.

And every now and then we may get a special treat that isn't part of a ladys regular album.

I probably didn't express it properly It hapen to me a lot sometime I write and It sound different then what I intended

My point has been missed but that's okay. I probably didn't express it properly.

I probably didn't express it properly It hapen to me a lot sometime I write and It sound different then what I intended

I'm the opposite! I'm usually great at writing, but when I speak it's hard for me to express myself properly. I guess that's because speech doesn't have review/edit buttons LOL

Guest s******ecan****

The "best of" threads are for those who wish to participate. Permission is required to post a CERB lady's picture there. No one has to view these threads.

The participants are consenting adults.