This thread is way off topic! i think it should be renamed "Ogling is wrong"

You completely missed the point. We're not saying looking is wrong, but you do have to make entire threads based on only one body part?

Not to mention these supposed "best of" threads which some of you claim appreciate all types, do not include larger women (with the exception of the thread the larger ladies started ourselves--which was not about specific body parts, but each lady as a whole).

I don't find "the best of threads" to be entertaining or even interesting enough to say that I have ever looked at one. In fact when I see a thread entitled "The best ear lobe or the best ankle" or whatever body part is in vogue that day I always take a pass. They just don't interest me...at all!

However, there are those among us who find threads like this to be useful, entertaining or whatever. Since they aren't violating any Cerb rules I don't see what can be done about them. Nor do I think anything should be done about them, because they aren't violating any rules.

One possible solution if anyone takes offense to these threads is to not read them! Whenever you see the words "The best ____ on Cerb" just carry on and don't bother reading or commenting on that thread. This policy could work on any thread topic that does not interest you, be it "the best of" to surveys to your favorite colour threads.

• Like 1

As the major perpetrator of the best bums thread, and also an avid admirer of Megan (as I have stated many times on here), I feel called upon to respond. I don't see these threads as dehumanising at all, but rather as celebrating beauty. They aren't implying that the woman is ONLY this aspect, but that it's a particularly beautiful or attractive aspect, and worthy of praise in itself. It's an invitation, if members want to follow up, to get to know and admire that whole person, not to demean anyone in any way. And it's a thank-you to the women who post their sexy pics on here for us to admire, and to arouse our interest, shall we say?

An anecdote: when I first met Megan a couple of years ago, I was captivated by her beauty and stage presence. The more I got to know her, the more I liked her, but that initial spark that made her stand out for me, prompted me, of course, to take the next step. It's obvious that with limited time and limited information, we make choices about who to approach based on signals that we happen to value or which suggest to us the likelihood of a good outcome. And our women members in turn select pictures to post that show them off to best advantage. This is what the threads are reflecting, not any devaluation of any person, but just the opposite.

I agree, too, that they shouldn't be seen as competitions (I make an exception for our celebrity redhead polls), but as endorsements.

• Like 3

In my experiences' date=' most men are into the whole package, not just one particular body part.[/quote']

Yup that is me, I love the entire package. Well said Megan.

P-Package

B-Brains

P-Personality

As the major perpetrator of the best bums thread, and also an avid admirer of Megan (as I have stated many times on here), I feel called upon to respond. I don't see these threads as dehumanising at all, but rather as celebrating beauty.

They celebrate a very specific type of beauty, not ALL beauty. And it IS dehumanizing to simply post parts of a woman. It is the same as advertising which does the same (by advertising I mean, commercials, billboards, etc, not specific advertising on CERB).

This is simply my feeling on these threads, which I avoid for these very reasons. I find them offensive.

But Berlin, these pics have been posted by the women themselves on cerb, and are just copied in the threads you refer to, as a way of sorting through all the albums on here. The women are highlighting the beauty of their breasts, or bums, or legs, or whatever.

And all members are free to post pics of anyone they want, without restrictions to specific types.

But Berlin, these pics have been posted by the women themselves on cerb, and are just copied in the threads you refer to, as a way of sorting through all the albums on here. The women are highlighting the beauty of their breasts, or bums, or legs, or whatever.

Well I'm glad to see that I've sparked a friendly debate, because that's exactly what I wanted to do :)

Cato - I can absolutely respect your view that these threads are meant to be a celebration of beauty. However, I don't think the argument "Women are participating so it's not degrading to women" doesn't hold. Women have done all kinds of horrible things to their own gender. I'm not saying that the "best bums" thread is one of them, just that your argument doesn't hold.

Is it degrading? I don't necessarily think so. But I do know that I prefer to be appreciated as a whole, and I don't think most men are inclined to be focused on one particular part of me.

I think the motivation behind these threads is probably not to dehumanize us into body parts, but rather I think members are just looking for excuses to post pictures. I think CERB members could probably be more creative.

My argument is NOT that if women are doing it, it must be alright. It's rather that the women are posting attractive pics on here precisely in order to win attention, and rightly so. It's the first step in getting to know the whole package, which I like too, and not just specific parts. The threads are an appropriate response in which we show our appreciation for what the women have posted.

• Like 1

Sorry, but I ask, with the greatest respect (and hope not to provoke your anger, Megan):

Does anyone see the irony in this?

image.php?u=28987&dateline=1283549689

What I see is a nice hourglass figure and a dancer outfit I sold because I didn't like the way it fit my breasts lol

And no need to worry, Cato, it's very difficult to anger me. However, I do love a good debate!

Guest G***f******

I always feel bad for the people who don't get nominated.

Kinda like being picked last when people are selecting teams.

Oops, and I just edited that out of my post because I thought it might be offensive, Megan. Too slow, I guess. Now enshrined forever in your response...

And since it's up there, what I see is a truly great bum, whose beauty deserves celebration.

Megan has won me over on this. I have enjoyed looking at “the best” threads, but when I ask myself why I do not like the answer.

T’storm said a “difference between man and woman in the sense that man are into physical attraction before personality.” I do not fully agree with this and would contend that it is the “adolescent” male that is into physical attraction first, probably because of hormones and peer pressure. We tend to grow out of that tendency as we mature.

Someone else implied that Megan may be a bit hypocritical given her albums. I will point out that the albums here on CERB are posted by the ladies to promote the ladies. They are not “the best of” and are not a judgement or competition.

I have looked at the “best albums” because it is sometimes fun to revert to my adolescent frame of mind once in a while. We tend to do that on occasion, like in a hunting or fishing camp by telling lewed jokes or trying to have as many beers as we did in our university days. I think, “no harm, no foul”. But perhaps Megan’s thread is an indication that there is harm. As well, I noted that very few ladies posted to Megan's thread. Perhaps 'the best of" theads are simply not very smart, and not mature.

So Megan, I am no longer going to look at “the best of” threads.

Whenever a particularly great pic catches my eye, I intend to keep posting, in praise of the woman who posted it.

We do remember what we're here for, don't we?:-)

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****

I am afraid I am at a loss to understand how the existence of the "best of threads" is any different than the existence of the pictures themselves (posted by the ladies, often with comments by the ladies extolling the virtues of their assets).

Lefty32

I disagree that the existence of the threads is a form of "adolescent immaturity", they are in fact a reflection of the thread creators very real and personal sexual interest.

As I stated earlier I don't find the threads particulary interesting (bums, etc, though I love the RHAG which is arguably in the same cateogory) but I will not judge the character of any of the members here that do find them interesting.

I can't give you rep points Scott, but if I could, I would; though for my part I love these threads. They're part of the fun and general enjoyment of sex that this place is all about.

RHAG in particular is very special to me, and is a place where we enjoy beauty, unabashedly.

Please let's not get all morose, serious and judgmental on here. We're here to enjoy one another.

• Like 1

I do not fully agree with this and would contend that it is the ?adolescent? male that is into physical attraction first, probably because of hormones and peer pressure. We tend to grow out of that tendency as we mature.

Lefty, I have to disagree with you this. I don't think that the appeal of physical attraction ever diminishes - we just work out that there's... more, that it's not the be-all and end-all. Certainly I wouldn't want to believe I'd ever stop appreciating beauty when I see it.

Nevertheless, when you meet someone new, what you see is often the most significant factor in making your *first* impressions, whether it's the smile of the bum or the eyes or the whole package, simply because it's the first bit of information you receive and process. Maybe you saw someone's pics online; maybe your eyes met across a crowded room; vision is just... longer range than your other senses, and so it gets the first shot and everything else is playing catch-up thereafter. I'm inclined to think one of the only common exceptions to that is forums such as this, where you're likely to read someone's posts first.

Also, apologies for the threadjack - Mod, feel free to put this in a thread of its own if appropriate...

• Like 1

"Best of" mmmmm, it always lift my interest in some ways. Best bums, best redheads, best breasts, etc.. quite interesting, isn?t it ?

I am a fan of beauty, and I like to see pretty faces, sexy bums, puffy nipples, hot thighs, long legs, soft skin, and on and on, but at the end the reason why I am here for is to taste beauty, to live a unique experience where beauty, personality, charm, sexyness, naughtyness and connection is ?au rendez-vous? to allow me to see far over my sight and to feel deeply something special in a specific moment.

I consider these threads of ?best of? like a candy store where I want everything, but I know that it is only candy, and that I wont be satisfied only by tasting and eating them. The esthetic of those forms is real, and many of the ladies here at CERB have been so gifted in their look ( and they take a great care of their gifts) to make us turned on.I am a regular for the "Best bums" and of the RHAG, and I like to discover how our world is full of those beauties. Thank God.

But it?s not enough for me. And to be cute, in my understanding, is not enough to be beautiful. Sex-appeal is more than the esthetics of forms or parts of the body. What really turns me on is more related to that mysterious chemistry of who a person is and how she found her own beauty and communicate it.

When I read the recommendations and the stories of so many hobbiests, I can also have access of the ?best of? of that hobbyist in its experience with that special lady he has met. It?s less graphic, but it leaves all the place to your imagination. And, so often, dont we find that sentence in the recommendations: ? she looks far better in person than in her pictures !?

I hope I did not disgress too much from this debate, that I find very relevant.

And BTW, I am a great admirer of Megan, where her beauty meets, in a wonderful way, her delightful charm.

• Like 1

I particularly think 'the best' depends on one's perspective & taste. Also, as others have mentioned chemistry as well as YYMV make a huge difference in each encounter, so a lady who is the best to someone may not be another hobbyst's idea of the same and vice-versa.

Also let's not forget each gentleman is looking for different characteristics in a lady (either physical or personality) so that could be another factor to determine 'the best' for someone but does not mean she'll be the best for everyone else.

Exactly, Isabella, and everybody is free to post their own preferences. Posting means you're offering your preference for others to look at, think about, react to; you're inviting discussion and comparison. The person posting is not saying that his or her preferences are right (or "the best" absolutely), and that others are wrong. It's a way of communicating about your preferences, rather than just keeping them to yourself. And the response by other people makes a community, or at least contributes to it.

• Like 2

May we all take a moment to take a step back, take a breath and look at each point of view from the others perspective...please?

As I have previously mentioned I usually do not pay any attention to the best bums, fingers, cheek bone threads but that is not the point, other guys do. Admittedly there are various reasons but the main underlying reason is they enjoy their favorite lady or ladies in all ways. This includes both the mental and physical aspects! I do not believe that threads in the "best of" series are meant to be disrespectful or hurtful in anyway. Only as a celebration of the human form...in this case the female form.

However there is always another side of the coin. In this case the other side of the coin happens to be the female side. Gentlemen we must respect and abide by the ladies beliefs and values on this or any subject for that matter. If they do not want to have their picture posted in a best of thread it shouldn't be included. Afterall it is their picture and we are at best borrowing it...

Let's try not to lose perspective on this or any other subject here on Cerb. Afterall most threads started by the guys of Cerb are simply meant to praise the ladies of Cerb. Let none of us forget that if you post a picture in your album it goes without saying that others are going to look at it!

I believe Cato put it better than I could:

"We do remember what we're here for, don't we?"

Whenever a particularly great pic catches my eye, I intend to keep posting, in praise of the woman who posted it.

We do remember what we're here for, don't we?:-)

I find the pictures very nice and I enjoy looking at them and they are the same pictures that the ladies themselves have posted so I can't undertand what the problem is!!.

If inner beauties could be captured they would have been posted too but simply because we post what can be captured (outer beauties) and we do not post what can not be captured it does not mean we de-humanized anyone. My view anyways.

Keep posting it in praise of the beautiful women who posted it themselves.

• Like 1

I regret that some of my comments about myself were interpreted as applying to everyone.

Let’s find some common ground. As Cato said remember what we are here for. I am here because I like women, erotica, sex, fun, excitement and so on. I find that in CERB. I find it in the threads, posts, albums discussions, and mostly in the ladies I am fortunate enough to meet. I do not think anyone on CERB can criticize me for that. That is why I am here. I am not much different form anyone else.

Regarding threads and posts, I like some things more than others. That is natural. The albums are something I really enjoy. I was enjoying the “best of” threads until Megan‘s comment caused me to question myself. The distinction between an album and a “best of” thread is the ladies post the albums, the “best of” threads are posted by men. Personally, I prefer a lady projecting herself to me, rather than another man’s opinion as to what is best. That is why I seldom read reco’s. Let me reiterate. This is all my personal preference.

In my earlier post I made reference to adolescent behaviour and maturity. I was referring to my adolescents and my maturity. When i was in my early twenties I would often be engaged in conversations with men about women. Pam has a great butt. Cindy has nice boobs but they are starting to sag. Gloria will go down etc. Etc. Such conversations took place in the locker room and the workplace. That is a reality that I was part of back in the early 70’s. It was wrong. As I matured and the workplace matured that sort of behaviour changed. (I should mention that I am an old fart, and my maturity has had much time to evolve (lol).

I also said that I sometime revert back to my adolescent days. Drinking too much when I am with guys is one example. When I thought of it, I realized that me looking at a “best of” thread is in is a reversion back to my adolescent behaviour, when I looked at women solely as a sum of parts, as sexual objects. So my post was about me. My attitudes. I regret if it implied that I was making a statement about everyone who enjoys the “best of” threads. That was not my purpose. Everyone else can sort out their own attitudes.

Bottom (excuse the pun) line, I am sticking to Megan’s comments, and now Anessasas’s, which confirm to me, that I will chose not be look at the” best of” threads from here on in.

Yikes! I'm so sorry - I'm assuming I'm at least partially responsible for this, seeing as it appeared so soon after I started the "bresties" thread. I really didn't mean to irk so many people - that was not my intention at all.

:sad:

I was just having fun, and thought others would enjoy the thread too. I really enjoy those types of threads. It never occurred to me for even a second that some ladies here might take offense to me linking to a picture of her showing off her body and getting other guys to look at it too.

:???:

I thought a fun (possibly immature - I'm okay with that) little "check out these lovely breasts" thread might be a nice contrast to some of the heavier thread topics of late.

Clearly, I should not have assumed that all the ladies here were using pictures of themselves as marketing tools. I apologize for that assumption - it was wrong of me.

I wasn't trying to dehumanize anyone - really. My blatant reduction of a woman's physical parts to something sexual is obviously way out of context here on this board, and in poor taste - I can see that now.

I know I shouldn't focus on any single part of a woman - her beauty is the whole package, that's true. There's absolutely no chance at all that I'd be here on CERB because I'm seeking sexual satisfaction outside of my relationship at home, and that my SO is a "spinner", with very small hips, bum and breasts... it's impossible that at least some of my reason for being here has anything to do with me seeking something different. It's even less likely that I've already found "the whole package" and married her - I mean why would I be here right? I must be here to find "the whole package" - ya, that's why I'm here - I'm here on CERB seeking the perfect woman, "the whole package" - the woman with whom I can spend eternity. What the hell was I thinking?!?

Finally - Yes! Absolutely! I would never include larger women within my idea of the best, or the most beautiful. I absolutely only find spinner-type bodies attractive. Oh and younger women - I'm only turned on by younger women... and blondes... I absolutely do not like mature, curvy women at all - especially redheads! Uhn uhn - no way!

SERIOUSLY?!? How could anyone deduce any of this from a guy starting a thread featuring pictures of beautiful breasts, or bums or whatever?

That's nuts.

Seriously, if I've ever linked your picture somewhere and you find it dehumanizing, inappropriate, cruel, harsh or whatever, please PM the details on where I posted it and I'll take it down for you if I can (I'm not sure how long you can edit your posts).

I'm not a bad guy, really. I like CERB a lot, I look forward to coming here every morning before I start work - I was really looking foward to seeing some of the awesome breast pictures posted by the guys in the thread I just started... - I'd hate to think I'm a part of ruining CERB for everyone else.

So do I have to start asking before I post pictures, or do I have to stop posting pictures altogether? So much for my "bresties" thread, I guess... oh well, that would of really sucked anyhow - I mean really, sharing pictures of beautiful breasts with my fellow cerbites, how crappy would that be?

• Like 2

Well said, OMG. I too start my day with cerb, and look forward to great new pics, of women I already know and admire, and of newbies. I also like to see what my friends are up to/into, and I enjoy exchanging comments on pics as well as recos.

There are hundreds of albums on here, and it's fun to see what pics have caught other members' eye amongst all the possibilities.

As long as pics are being posted on here, we'll keep sifting through them, just as we're intended to do by those who put them up originally.

My preferences are just that, my preferences, what I happen to like. I'm not judging or dismissing anyone else's, or devaluing the pics that I don't personally endorse, or rejecting the subjects of those pics. I'm just stating what I like, and what I'm looking for on cerb.

And that's my last word on this.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for your contributions. I read them all and they were very interesting to read. It was particularly interesting to note the hobbiest vs. provider contributions in this thread.