He just wanted to talk

Well, I was just watching a documentary, and one of the SP's interviewed said that a lot of the time a client just wants to talk and nothing else. I've often heard this said before, but frankly I think it's nonsense, an urban myth. Do any of you ladies actually have clients that are like that, even sometimes? Also what age are these clients? Middle-aged, elderly, young, etc.?

I have done this with two ladies at various times and I have quite enjoyed it! It depends on our mood at the time of course but I find an in depth conversation, especially with either of these two fine ladies, to be VERY stimulating. You would be surprised what you can experience and learn simply by sitting, listening and conversing with people. By the way I am 30 years old, since you asked.

Guest G***f******

The first time I was with an SP, I had booked two hours and did nothing but talk for the first hour and and half. If she hadn't kissed me, we might never have moved beyond talking.

Yes, I've experienced this before. Most of the guys I've had lengthy conversations with were over 30, married who often spoke about their marriages. I didn't mind because I've been told I'm a good listener.

Now I don't experience this much anymore. Less conversation, a lot more action.

I,ve been there- exceptional listeners are also usually gifted in the ability to relate and converse as well sometimes that can be almost as intimate as sex-and sometimes even more so- courtesans in the early renaissance period were apparently valued on their ability to communicate first-not their physical appearence -Interesting!

I certainly think part of the encounter is, for me, talking. Not me talk and the lady listens, but some conversation. This is why I like to have two hours. Some time to meet and talk, and then fun. And from the posts on CERB, the ladies do have a brain in their heads.

RG

I manage to frequent SP's roughly 20 times a year, ballpark. Given the pleasant personalities of the ladies dealing through CERB, I've met more than one lady who I could have just sat and spoken with. That being said, this only actually happened to me once. SP turned out to be a first cousin who looks identical to my little sister. Just couldn't do it !!!! Cuz got a laugh out of it........Pictured SP / her telling my mom on me at family get together.....couldn't handle the family ribbing! No pun intended!

Well, I understand people wanting to chitchat, even chitchat for a long time, it definitely helps set the mood, etc. However, to go only for the chitchat with nothing afterwards?

Wanting to "just talk and nothing more" is not okay in my book but chit-chatting to "break the ice" is totally fine with me. If someone just looking to talk online or whatever then this is not the right website for them, they should try eharmony or lavalife. I'm sure theres a better success rate there than here lol xo

• Like 1

you gotta be kidding if I want to spend my time chatting i should be on What" Lava life" ! glad i have,nt had (can,t be negative) that experience here i always thought my money my choice - am i wrong ?

Rereading your post I realize you might have misunderstood the OP and the guys who responded missed the nuance in your post.

OP was asking after someone booked a date, shows up and pays for the date

if it is true that there are clients who would just talk and nothing more for the entire rendezvous.

Wanting to "just talk and nothing more" is not okay in my book but chit-chatting to "break the ice" is totally fine with me. If someone just looking to talk online or whatever then this is not the right website for them, they should try eharmony or lavalife. I'm sure theres a better success rate there than here lol xo

I love to chit chat be it during an encounter, before an encounter or even with someone I will probably never even meet in person! Guess I am a bit of a social butterfly!

When i said "wrong website" they should be on lavalife or eharmony if they just want to talk ... i was just kidding Renegate lol

I love to talk and sp's that don't are not repeats for me. That is just my down-home maritime nature. I don't do business with people I can't consider friend. I have had great conversations with ladies here and I believe the more people you get to know the more full your life will be. The more perspectives you experience the richer your world view will be.

Ladies I have had great conversations with:

Angel Starr

Victoria xo

Ladies I would like to talk to here

Megforfun

Berlin

• Like 1

Ladies I would like to talk to here

Megforfun

Berlin

Anytime! I guess you answered my question as to why I am so talkative...it's the east coast thing!

I think talking is great but if it were just that and that only, I would have a problem. The physical part is an important component. There is nothing like

like a good conversation to get things going but then again I have a dirty mind and mouth!!! LOL.

I think talking is great but if it were just that and that only, I would have a problem. The physical part is an important component. There is nothing like

like a good conversation to get things going but then again I have a dirty mind and mouth!!! LOL.

Really, that's the point I'm trying to ask here, if it wasn't already clear. I'm not talking about having a chitchat before the service begins, I'm talking about are there people here who consider the chitchat as the service itself?

Really, that's the point I'm trying to ask here, if it wasn't already clear. I'm not talking about having a chitchat before the service begins, I'm talking about are there people here who consider the chitchat as the service itself?

I had that happen once where someone wanted to talk about the difficulties they were having in their marriage. I wasn't married nor could I relate and was in absolutely no position to counsel this person. I told him as nice as a person he was and how sorry I was to hear of his difficulties, I could listen but not give solid advice. Sometimes people just need a shoulder to lean on. Other than that, I think it is very rare that this would happen.