Joined the mile high club twice, the London Underground and my all-time favorite...got a blow job from a girl I was seeing in Westminster Abbey! The Underground was always my favorite..."Mind the Gap!" :D

Although my list is not the largest I do have a couple that the community may find fun.

The first was in the change room of my favorite mens clothing store. About three years ago one of the clerks at the store and I had been flirting back and forth everytime I was in for about a month. Finally one day I was in and asked to try on a new jacket, she replied sure and followed me to the change rooms. She continued to wait outside the door, which is not uncommon in this type of store. After I came out to see how the jacket looked she followed me back into the change room and proceded to kiss me. Things proceded quickly in the cramped room and it wasn't long before we were trying each other on...by the way I purchased the jacket.:wink:

The second was at work...sort of. As some of you know I work in health care and therefore at a hospital. So one very quiet night shift while on a break I started to walk the back halls and staff only areas. I eventually made my way to the Diagnostic Imaging Department (X-Ray) where I came across an old friend with benefits. She had recently graduated from the x-ray tech. program and was training to do night shifts. To spare you all the meaningless details one thing led to another and then we led each other to one of the x-ray tables where "we examined each other." That was the best night/day I have ever had at work!

on the Boss's desk just after closing time......pretty noisy and wet..only to exit and find his assistant still running errands in the office.....I still smile when I am called into his office..........incredible shine on that desk....

Being a carnival addict back in the day, The Rotor and the Polar Express. (after hours of course!)

cat

1) With a co-worker on the boss's desk and another time on the boardroom table.

2) In the women's washroom at MacLaren's

3) In one of those playstructures you find in a kid's park

In Green Park around 7pm, right by the Wellington Arch in the rain (of course). Had a nice little audience going.

On a bridge, in the back of my pick up truck, with her hands and upper body over the roof of the truck and me taking her from behind. I don't know if I would do it again today, it was a dare from her on our way back home from a wedding and she was so horny she could not wait.

1) With a co-worker on the boss's desk and another time on the boardroom table.

2) In the women's washroom at MacLaren's

3) In one of those playstructures you find in a kid's park

Meg, I too did it in one of thoose play structures!! Late at night, we were walking to the corner store, cut threw a park and all of a sudden the mood strikes me!!

Ive done in my car in a Walmart parking lot ( during the day), a base ball areana parking lot, well alot of parking lots!! lol. For some reason I get very horny when I am driving!

When I was 17, I devirginated this guy in his parent's bed while they were in Florida. He is now a big wig in the music industry but I can't say who.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Outside in a park in the middle of a hurricane, something about the rain soaking her body i guess made me very horny!

On the stairs to the Civic Building the day the mayor declined to fly the Gay Pride Flag with my girlfriend at the time...(at night but still funny/hot)