Biggest sap ever

So I had a great time last night with a girl from BP and we really connected. I decided to have her over for 2 hours tonight so we could really take our time. She had a good review here too.

She comes over, gets the password for my etransfer then says she wants to get some beers from her car. She never came back. I'm out a significant amount of money and I feel like such a sucker. I was thinking well she was great before, really professional, she doesn't seem like the type to just take off.

I was nothing if not a complete gentleman to this woman and I get completely shafted. I need to write this because others need to know that you really can't trust anyone. Doesn't matter if you had a great night with them already they can still take you to the cleaners. I don't think I can ever trust again.

I would name the person but I know it's against the rules, just please be careful.

I think this would classify as a scam and a dangerous situation so can be reported in that section including a name. This goes beyond just not having a good time. It could be a B&S scam where there is a lure into comfort and then the theft happens.

I'm sorry this happened to you and I hope you won't let one incident taint the rest of your life.

• Like 8

Guest h***yto***2

Yes, it should be reported with a name so as to enlighten others and also should the accused offender have a counterpoint on the issue.

Guest S****r

Yes, there is a section to report this. I'm sorry this happened. It's awful.

Take heart.

That should definitely be reported

I'm assuming this was in Halifax, here's the link for the warnings section

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=203

Just a quick question, has she received the etransfer yet...if not, and I'll grant you the odds seem slim from what you said, cancel the etransfer.

And don't feel like a sap, been ripped off myself. All this says is she is a thief. Which says more about her than you

But there are many reputable and trustworthy ladies out there. I would offer one bit of advice, avoid BP and stick with the ladies from Lyla

RG

• Like 1

This has to be nominally reported. It goes beyond simply pointing out the misbehavior of a single provider. It helps preserving the credit of the well-established ones who invested so much money, time and effort to build their business. It takes a very long time to build a solid reputation, but so little to ruin it.

• Like 1

I stopped reading after I seen the "password for etransfer".

Why? It was pretty clear she wasn't given the password until she had actually arrived at his location. That seems like a reasonable action on his part.

• Like 3

Guest Prufrock Cummings
I stopped reading after I seen the "password for etransfer".

Not sure how this comments helps the OP in any way, it seems to offend if anything. She was there with him, so if she was running out to the car (which was just outside) to get something. nobody would question the act.

To the OP, you are not a sap. Trust is not a negative thing, you were a victim of a con artist. Hopefully one day you can trust again. Post the details on the thread that the other's recommended, that is the right thing to do.

Stick with the ladies of Lyla, and have trust in the recommendations from the guys here; if someone is recommended highly, then there is a reason for that.

I am truly sorry for the way you were treated.

So I had a great time last night with a girl from BP and we really connected. I decided to have her over for 2 hours tonight so we could really take our time. She had a good review here too.

She comes over, gets the password for my etransfer then says she wants to get some beers from her car. She never came back. I'm out a significant amount of money and I feel like such a sucker. I was thinking well she was great before, really professional, she doesn't seem like the type to just take off.

I was nothing if not a complete gentleman to this woman and I get completely shafted. I need to write this because others need to know that you really can't trust anyone. Doesn't matter if you had a great night with them already they can still take you to the cleaners. I don't think I can ever trust again.

I would name the person but I know it's against the rules, just please be careful.

Sorry to hear about your situation! Like everyone else has said,it can be reported to protect others. If she has scammed you,she has probably done it to others. Be sure to do your research. This site is perfect for finding the right one. Lyla ladies tend to hold well. Check out a lady's profile or website.

This kind of stuff happens easily. Maybe it's time to look onwards. We are 100% not all like that, and can vouch for it. Hang in there. with every bad experience comes many good ones.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about your experience. Try not let it detract you from future encounters. There are many Ladies out there who are reputable and add to this lifestyles' enjoyment. This act is one which detracts from all the positives. And if I may say, hurts the genuine Ladies who are vested in this and make it all worthwhile. As with this individual, there are other opportunities by which this sort of activity can be communicated and people enlightened. As mentioned on this string.Don't think of yourself as a sap, there should be some trust.

• Like 2

Since you mentioned that she had "a good review here", I think it's really important that you post the information in the warning section as others have said.

• Like 3

I don't think you are a sap. Just unfortunate. It sounds like you did your homework but sadly that isn't always enough. This is a lifestyle that requires a certain amount of trust on both parts. We can do our research but at the end of the day, we have to take gambles, and occasionally get burned.

You are right in that negative reviews are not permitted on this site, however, this goes beyond a matter of preference of services. You got scammed, and scammers deserve to be outed as such. That's what the "Bait and switch, scams and dangerous encounters" section is for:

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=203

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Mikey

• Like 1

Any chance does anyone know who this SP that ripped him off is? Still no post in the warning section. It would be nice to know.

Have been surprised that there is no post in the warning section. But occurred to me that she now may know where he lives and it might be dangerous to post.