Just realized that last week was my 6 year anniversary here.

My time goes fast. I remember the first year where I spent most of my time just reading the post and recommendations, trying to get the nerve to make my first date. Lucky my first SP was a highly recommended one that made my first experience great. I ended up seeing her a few more times through out the years. My first MA experience did not go so well. But my second one more then made for it. Since then I have had many great MA experiences. The second Sp that I saw in my first year was a well known popular girl from Toronto, who I had a great connection and chemistry with. I've seen her many times in the last 6 years and still see her whenever she comes to Ottawa. In the beginning I had made some close connections and friendships and have repeated many times with a handful of girls. But most of them have retired and I spent the last couple of years meeting new women who I also have become friends with. Then C-36 came and things change, Cerb became Lyla.com and the board was censored and conversations were monitored. Many of the senior members left or posted less. But, life went on. People were more careful with what they wrote or said. But lucky nothing really happen and Lyla went on, a bit more censored and no one got arrested.

Many women since then have retired, but then recently many of the retired ones are coming back. Since the Liberals came into power, there is now new hope that the laws will be repealed. Seems like many new women are coming back into the sex industry. There are now too many choices these days, especially on Back page. But I have stuck with the women of Lyla.com and 95% of the time I have had great luck. only one bait and switch so far and 80% of the others have been great.

The chat room used to be busy and then was almost empty for a year, but recently I notice a bit more activity coming back. Hopefully one day the room will fill up again. I've had many enjoyable chats and met many people over the years.

I have met so many women during the last couple of years and have lost track of all the great encounters I have had. I was planning on slowing down this year, but I my list of girls I want to meet keep growing as new girls keeps appearing. And some of the women that I always wanted to meet a few years ago that have retired, are making a come back, giving me a second chance to finally meet them.

Thank god, there is Cerb/Lyla. It has become part of my life now, reading and replying to interesting threads. Making new friends and learning to respect the women of Lyla here. Many have told me some of there hardships and how they got into this profession, but ended up enjoying what they do. These women are the ones that are the most fun. They provide many happy moments for us men.

So I wanted to thank the women of Lyla for a most enjoyable 6 years and hopefully I have a few more years left in me. My list of women to see seem to be growing faster then I can meet them. And my repeat list is growing just as fast. But, I only have some much time and money lol.

Sorry for the rambling and spelling mistakes.

Just wanted to send xoxoxoxox to all the women I have met so far :)

Yours Someguy

Congratulations on six years, and on your many contributions!

• Like 1

Congrats on 6 years someguy. I enjoy reading your many posts and contributions. Keep them coming.

• Like 1

Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it? I love how much positive you've taken from six years here and how much you've shared. You've always been one to try and start conversations to get the community talking. Congratulations on this great milestone!

• Like 1

Congrats someguy and like everyones saying thank you for your many contributions including those you've made for me in several ways (other than the obvious way for me) but you have always been there to notify me of typos, mistakes and just showing me the ropes in general when I came here. Time for me to finally reciprocate. Your post starts by saying this is your 6th week here, instead of your 6th year. We all knew what you meant of course. Thank you also for always taking the time to wish us happy holidays and special days.

Above all, thank you for being you, for every moment you spent with me, for every laugh and more. Furthermore, for every moment I have spent with those I can now call friends, who were directly brought to me by you.

Happy 6th Anniversary!!!

Jessy

xoxo xxx

• Like 1

The irony in this is that moments ago I was reading over some of my old posts and you started a thread where I actually asked of you were researching or writing a book. What was I thinking at the time? Lol.

Congrats on your longtime membership in this community and for your contributions. Always a pleasure to read. :)

• Like 1