Random Musings...

Some people say, "Never say never." I wonder if they realize they've said it twice in the same sentence...

Feel free to add your own.

Guest st*****ens**ors
Why is abbreviation such a long word???

Even worse, why is the term for fear of long words hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia?

Seems a little needlessly cruel to me...

The word " listen" was used as a noun apparently as far back as 1300. But the saying " take a listen" just doesn't sound right to me. :?

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

If nothing sticks to teflon?.....how do they get it to stick to the pan?.....

I know all words came about from some place/person.. but seriously want to know... who on earth, sat around after finding this item in the dirt and said to themselves..."I shall call you 'rutabega'" haha(a word that has always mystified me for some reason lol

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Just how hungry was the first chap that ate a lobster? Who good unknowingly look upon that creature and think..... "well dont you look tasty?"

I have also often pondered why it was that a person put their mouth on another person's...*prrrrivate parts*..... but I am for damn sure glad they did .. and that it caught on <grin>

• Like 1

I have also often pondered why it was that a person put their mouth on another person's...*prrrrivate parts*..... but I am for damn sure glad they did .. and that it caught on <grin>

I totally understand how that happened... there are just some things that when you see them you just lick your lips (or theirs) and say that I have to taste....

But I guess I understand your point .... I mean as a child we grow up with Disney story book images of animals that we later enjoy eating... I mean if your image of rabbits was from Disney's Thumper or maybe the Velveteen Rabbit it's unlikely that at the sighting of a real wild rabbit that you gonna think hmmmm can't wait to get my mouth on that.... yet while not a big fan of game animals I have in fact recently had a strong desire to eat some rabbit... I guess my Disney days are over :)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Why is there brail on the keypads at drive-thru ATMs?

Additional Comments:

And error I received on my pc the other day....

"ERROR...KEYBOARD NOT FOUND"

"PRESS (F1) TO CONTINUE"

yeah.....as soon as I Find the keyboard i'll get right on that......

saw this today... laughed like crazy....(yeah.. okay, so I am easily amused ... back off hehe)

"If it weren't for n1pples..... b00bs would be pointless"

hahahahahahha<THUD! OWFARK!>hahahahaha!

Guest n*gu**6

If the Warrior Geronimo were ever to jump out of an airplane..... what would be shout?

Kumquats.

Need I say more?! :-)

hahahhaa sh1t hehe nope :) sitting here in my living room laughing like crazy...... come on.. just say it...... kumquats....... ;) dare ya not to laugh

(that was awesome Claire haha)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Why is called what surgeons do... "practice"..... I think I'll wait until they are good at it.....

How many ways does one actually need to skin a cat? (And do you really want to spend time with the twisted f*ck that came up with that expresion?)

• Like 1