Since it's Halloween....

What is your favorite all time scary movie? I love scary movies and am having a hard time picking just one! Give me some ideas as to what to rent tomorrow!!!

if you want to feel squeamish try the Saw movies. for psychological terror not many better than the original Hitchhiker with Rutgar Hauer (or how ever he spells it)

• Like 1

For me, looking back, there was a Vincent Price movie that was scary as hell....can't recall the name but remember the soiled underwear!! hehe

Can't think of my all time favorite, not much of a fan of the horror movie genre (that's my big word of the day)

However, there's Christine...lovely movie about a boy and his car

For comedic type horror movies...Scary Movie series (a couple made)

That's about all I can come up with now

RG

'The Changeling' with George C. Scott is very scary. Uh...let's see. If you want classic horror, then maybe 'The Omen'? Or how about 'The Ring'? I love scary movies and I find the older ones are often better, without all the CGA and stuff. The Exorcist is always a good choice. Make sure to lock all your doors and turn the lights off, for full effect! And don't forget not to spill the popcorn. ;)

The Changleing with George C Scott

The Ring and The Grudge - Really good adaptations of Japanese horror flicks. By far the scariest 2 movies I have evere seen.

Guest G***f******

John Carpenters The Thing. Perfect mix of visual and psychological scariness.

I actually just read the original Campbell short story it was based on "Who Goes There?", and the movie is a fairly faithful adaptation.

'The Thing' 1982

'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' 1978

'Dawn of the Dead' 1978

An yes 'The Shining' and 'The Exorcist'

'The Changeling' with George C. Scott is very scary. Uh...let's see. If you want classic horror, then maybe 'The Omen'? Or how about 'The Ring'? I love scary movies and I find the older ones are often better, without all the CGA and stuff. The Exorcist is always a good choice. Make sure to lock all your doors and turn the lights off, for full effect! And don't forget not to spill the popcorn. ;)

The Changeling!!! I am so glad that I am not the only one that remembers this fine CANADIAN movie. It was as spooky as all get out!!!!

The Others with Nicole Kidman.... there is one that will get ya thinking!!!

The Ghost and Mr. Chicken!!! ... okay it is a goofy Don Knotts comedy, but when the blood stained organ started playing... it scared the poop outta me when I was a kid!

I've never really liked scary movies since watching A Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th Part 3 as a young child. Freddy and Jason scared the heck out of me when they were released but I was likely too young to be watching them anyways. But if I was to pick up only one to watch it would likely be The Shining with Jack Nicholson; ?Here?s Johnny?.

An old but very scary movie - Dead of Night (1945). A series of scary tales, the scariest being the story of a ventriloquist and his dummy.

Guest Ou**or**n

The classics:

The Omen

Carrie

Rosemary's Baby

The Exorcist

The Shining

Black Christmas

Recent but good:

The Ring

The Grudge

Scary and funny

Scream

New and good

Rec

Drag Me To Hell

Paranormal Activity (hey, was made for only 15k)

The Changeling!!! I am so glad that I am not the only one that remembers this fine CANADIAN movie. It was as spooky as all get out!!!!

The Others with Nicole Kidman.... there is one that will get ya thinking!!!

The Ghost and Mr. Chicken!!! ... okay it is a goofy Don Knotts comedy, but when the blood stained organ started playing... it scared the poop outta me when I was a kid!

The one with Nicole Kidman is my favorite scariest movie ever "Practical Magic"

You guys list all these names of scary movies......you have no idea what scary is.....

let me get you a copy of my first wedding video............that is some of the scariest shit around!!!!!!!!!!:twisted:

it still gives me night sweats and bad dreams

let me get you a copy of my first wedding video............that is some of the scariest shit around!!!!!!!!!!:twisted:

it still gives me night sweats and bad dreams

I can totally relate!!!!

Night Gallery with a very cool Rod Serling....

The Birds by Alfred Hitchcock

....and who can forget....1974's KILLDOZER

I can totally relate!!!!

So Meg are you going to tell us what movie you ended up watching?