Tantric Massage?

Not sure which as you are talking about, but I believe there is only one "Tantric" massage being advertised. My understanding is only massage with a treat, no FS (at least anymore)

yes, it's the same person. I just read through her website again and it plainly says something to the effect of "no contact other than the massage" , although a few people on here have mentioned a happy ending... I guess she got out of the FS game...which is stopping me from making a booking! 8(

I'm a bit confused over whether I'd be able to expect a happy ending as a normal part of the tantric massage, or whether that's a matter I would have to discuss separately. I have no problem with the idea that there is no "full service", but I would feel a bit awkward making an appointment not knowing whether to anticipate more than a pleasant massage.

I have been to see her recently and had the tantric massage. It was a very pleasant experience and I plan on repeating. It was a sensual 2 hour experience that ended with an orgasm. I especially enjoyed the part were she was using her feet to massage my back. She was also clothed in a sexy little outfit the whole time.

Personally the experience was fantastic. It feels wonderful to be the center of attention in a spiritual way by a pretty lady. If your opened minded I would give it a shot.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Guys ,I true Tantric experience (and Sophie provides that) is just that a total body sensual experience that end with an orgasm, It is a massage ,that includes proper breathing , and a full two hour awaking of your sensuality with nothing more than massage. I have had the tantric experience at a couple of other temples in various parts of North America and must say it is an unbelievable each and every time. But nothing more than an incredible happy ending

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys. I've been looking for this type of "relaxation" and Sophie sounds great but I'm having difficulty getting in touch with her. Does anyone know if she has email? Could someone pm her contact info? Much appreciated.

Hi shubuesam,

Below is a quote of yours regarding a massage from Sophie. She looks to be in great shape. Was she pretty? Thanks!

I am a recent customer of this lady. I hope I will be seeing her again soon.

This is not a typical massage experience. I expected that it would be basically a nice massage and a bit of sexual fun, but it actually turned out to be a genuinely spiritual experience, which happened to end in an orgasm.

This was a very skilled, very deep, very intimate massage, performed in almost complete silence in a darkened room. It lasted a long time, and was exciting and relaxing at the same time. I was told how to breathe, and how to clear my mind, and constantly reminded to breathe properly. This left me in a genuine meditative state. It's a bit like being hypnotized. I'm not someone who meditates or anything like that, but I found myself experiencing all kinds of surprising emotions and memories.

And yes, in the end, the most delicious, slow, careful, teasing orgasm, delivered at the hands of someone who knew how to bring me exactly to the brink, but no further, until eventually she brought me to a point of release.

So yes, this is an experience I would recommend to anyone who is open-minded about maybe experiencing something genuine and deeper than just a rub-and-tug.

Guest webdesign93
Is she still around?

Yes, she still advertises regularly, I see an ad every 2-3 days at least.

I had a message with her and a friend yesterday and it was incredible. The both massaged me with their bodies and near the end edged 3 times until I had a orgasm. I've never experienced anything like it before. Highly recommend.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/12/2018 at 12:34 PM, bwmm said:

I had a message with her and a friend yesterday and it was incredible. The both massaged me with their bodies and near the end edged 3 times until I had a orgasm. I've never experienced anything like it before. Highly recommend.

Does she still offer duo massages? Is the friend someone we would recognize from the typical ads up? Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/29/2011 at 7:52 PM, mrrnice2 said:

So what IS tantric massage?

By the real definition, Tantric comes from a Buddhist philosophy. It using the sensations of touch to bring you to a level of mediation and thus awakening the portals to enlightenment. But if your not in Tibet....lol

Tantric, is a way to massage to awaken arousal without really touching your ...well anyhow 😋 It almost just grazes the area.

It is actually can happen in "real" massage by accident if the person relaxes enough and is focused on that end goal. 

If you seen tantra in adult ads

( like mine) then more than likely you will be leaving HAPPY. Its just more of a polite way of saying Erotic massage or Happyending massage. 

😁

• Thanks 1