I'm going to live to 79

Do a little bit about the middle age spread and the age increases

But accidents, some guy backed his van into me...not my fault, and I lose years

RG

Yes, I wear my safety belt and I am very active

- I jump out of perfectly good airplanes for fun, I go scuba diving when ever I can - even if there are sharks around, and I regularly travel to places with tropical diseases and people who kidnap/murder people for a living - but just like roamingguy I am going to live to 79 ... :lol:

77.8 years...I'll be lucky to make it that long! The survey never lies though, I have a chance to make it to retirement!!!! WOO HOO!!!

wow, i'm expected to live to 76 years old. that gives me another 40 years to spend time with the great ladies of cerb!!!

Guest W***ledi*Time

... I've just discovered that the secret to a longer life expectancy is to lie more. I've just finagled my way up to 102.2.

hehe, nice quiz, im gonna take it right now :) ... if you go to deathclock.com, it will also tell you, hehe down to the seconde. hehe :-P

im checking out at 85.13 years.....>> yeah for 63.13 years left!!!!! kinda crazy, cause on my deathclock it says im dying at 86. ... pretty creepy.. lol

;)

Edited by Guest
added my age of death. lol

Guest W***ledi*Time
So to live longer I have to stop living it up. Hmmm....

... not entirely! Being "physically active" gains you years in the calculator. We know what that's a euphemism for.

Hi even though we have not met I,d like to be the first to book you at 70

i prefer guaranteed bookings so i,d be pleased to send you a deposit on a two hour visit now-i,ll place the donation in escrow today--just tell me where !!

I'm going to be 77! That is if no one kills me first!!!!!

Additional Comments:

It's 140 for me.

This is too funny! I can't wiat to Cato in Guinness Book of records!

How did you manage? Lying only got me .273 years. When I lied about my age, knocking off 60 years, I am going to die 8.5 years sooner, although the extra 51.5 years and youth will be nice. Advancing my age 20 years gets another 12 years, but I don't feel so good about that, since I'll die sometime in the early new year. Really I do think that it is best for me to lie to myself, which is easy enough since I am more of a half-WIT than a WIT.

Additional Comments:

My post was meant to follow #10 by Wrinkled-In-Time. This reinforces my claim to being a bit slow or half-WITted.

Guest W***ledi*Time
How did you manage? ...

I stated my age as 101 (maximum the calculator will allow), and then checked off all the healthy options. But I just now realized ... I forgot to lie about my gender. Switching to female ups my answer to 102.42. Sweet!

Very nice questionnair. Thanks Megan for the link. WIT, great post. Made me laugh for a long while. Couldn't give you anymore rep point lol.

Yes I live to become 80, however, it is the quality of life that counts (i.e. being with as many girls as much as possible as a long as possible) than quantity lol. Which reminds me I was so busy working all this week that I haven't fixed myself a date for tomorrow yet :shock:.

78 years for me. but losing 30 lbs and becoming moire active only gains me a year. If i think of the effort required to lose 30 lbs, i would probably die sooner.

I did the questionare and says I should be on the go until my early eighties. I am retired and work with a number of seniors as a volunteer, and I'm not really sure that living into old age is all that it's cracked up to be.

It may be kind of morbid, but I hope to have the guts to be able to make that decision when I stop having fun and a good quality of life.