Maybe try sending them a pm through this site. Being an active member with a post history may carry some weight. Maybe not. I have heard that they don't often accept new clients these days though. Good luck and looking forward to your report ;)

I believe that sometimes VIPOTG only bioks with clients they have seen before.

This is true. I've seen many of these girls before and mention that fact when I text them. Always hear back.

A while back (over a year ago) I messaged every provider on back page with a message that said.

"Hello, can you tell me your rates? I was looking for hh full service".

I got around 50% response rate. Some responded quickly others over the course of an hour +/- (totally reasonable). A couple responded like 1-2 days later?! I didn't follow up with the ones that did not respond. I was purely trying to get a sense of how much rates vary.

Seems to me if your a service provider, just responding to a new enquiry puts you ahead of 1/2 your competition based on my 1-day sample.

It took me a long time to be able to get an appointment with any of the vipotg girls.

Once I PM'd on here and they were able to confirm I was a member on here with a bit of history they took my calls and I've become a semi-regular.

Hope that helps.

PS ... I can't remember who posted it, but someone said they'd had a run in with a neighbour in the building going to or coming from an appointment, any info?

If you do get an appointment, I'd be VERY interested in a review plz!

Either post one or PM me if you can't recommend!

Thanks!

PS ... I can't remember who posted it, but someone said they'd had a run in with a neighbour in the building going to or coming from an appointment, any info?

Interesting... I suppose that's part of the risk one assumes when going to see someone, especially now in light of C-36. Do you know what the nature of the altercation was? E.g. Was the neighbour aware of what was going on and confronted the client about it, or was it unrelated? I often wonder if outcalls would be more discreet and less likely to attract atention...

Hi all. I was the one who posted about the run in with the neighbor. However since then they have moved to a new building and I have yet to ever see another person in the hall. And yes when I had my conversation with the neighbour she new exactly what was going on. It was awkward to say the least. I am sure the post can still be found on here... I just don't know how to find it.

• Like 1