itty bitty titty committee..

Well I know I got itty bitty titties, but I really love having my nipples lightly bitten and sucked on too;) they are sensitive :) And just the other day I really enjoyed nipple clamps, that was also so freaking hot :)

In my world, nipple play both ways is great regardless of size!

Now I just play with ladies, but just making a statement about nipple play and breast play its all good!

OK folks - social group created! Now I just have to figure out the rules for posting pictures! Looks like I am not alone in my love for the teeny tiny ones... reassuring... Come on ladies - if you've got 'em, tell us about them! :-)

All this conversation has brought back a rush of pleasant memories. I have enjoyed a wide variety of big ones and small ones over the years, but when it comes to the "itty bitty" ones, there is one longtime SP that I would recommend for the Title of Miss (Ms) Itty Bitty Titties!

ottawaadventurer, please set the guidlines for posting pics and lets start a search for Miss (Ms) Itty Bitty Titties.

Rodehard

Yay, for itty bitty titties....

I call them my bee stings, lol. I have small ones and that's okey to me because they are perky and always happy to come out to play. We are all shapes and sizes and in this kind of business that is perfect. I'm glad there is a guy out here proclaiming his love to the itty bitties. XoXo Peachy/Val.

Peachy, yours look perfect. In fact, all of you looks perfect. I adore a slim woman.

I don't mind small breasts, as long as they're big..lol...just kidding...big or small all I hope is that they stay healthy and that breast cancer will be eradicated in our lifetime

OA --

Here's the problem with a "itty bitty titty" social group ... some of the GUYS here may not qualify! :wink:

I'm not naming names or nothin.

Great group. Have signed up as a member. Let's keep exploring the land and the globe for ladies (OK, and gents) that qualify.

If I could get some help gents? Where in the world do I find the group and sign myself on to it? Lol, I'm so lost! hehe

Hi Mia double click on your user name and select all group on the wright side you will see all the group are there hope it help.

twenty years ago, I could have been the model for itty bitty titties :) Over the years, I have gained weight and lost it numerous times. Each time, my lovely breasts have gotten bigger and stayed with me while the weight left my middle and butt....not sure why but hey....love em now and loved em then!

twenty years ago, I could have been the model for itty bitty titties :) Over the years, I have gained weight and lost it numerous times. Each time, my lovely breasts have gotten bigger and stayed with me while the weight left my middle and butt....not sure why but hey....love em now and loved em then!

.... And so do we Meg, if i can say so myself...

Wow...I hope that it's okay if I nominate a local MP for the club. Hailey, a new gal at Paradise Spa has fan-tabulous breasts. Small with perky pointy nipples that point to the sky...aahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Just want to quickly say how much I love itty bitty titties....girls don't fuck them up with fakes!!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

Hi Peachy, I just saw your pics - If I wasn't fully appreciative of small titties before, I am now - you are georgeous. We will have to meet in 2011 so I can truly appreciate you.

Hud and Ottawaguy. You are so sweet. It is so nice to be appreciated. It is great that you guys started a thread like this. Every shape and size can be beautiful. Small breasts don't get celebrated as much as they should. Go small boobs, small boobs go, go, lol.

For those that are into dancers - there is a hot dancer at Pigales going by the stage name Passion.

Great big titties.... Itty Bitty Titties....never mattered to me and luv them all....All are hot and sexy!! and how the gals show them, and are proud of them....thats what counts to me....then perhaps perky nipples always tell the tale!! turned on or turned off?? Regardless....boob size should rarely determine the yay or nay of an overall great encounter!