ladies and gentlemen. I'm very curious and interested in a solid boobfuck. please i'm looking for opinions on the best set to do the job?

Posted via Mobile Device

ladies and gentlemen. I'm very curious and interested in a solid boobfuck. please i'm looking for opinions on the best set to do the job?

Posted via Mobile Device

DD Emma is my recommendation!! Can't go wrong with her.

Good Luck.

I'd suggest Annika Reilly, hot gorgeous redhead who visits here from time to time.

Edit: Aramis and I just posted the same suggestion at exactly the same time.

Annika does look amazing. I'm sure she's worth travelling/waiting for. though i am interested in all of these ladies... Oh what a candy store this board really is.

DoM

Posted via Mobile Device

Your size ARE PERFECT!! Meg!! if you are asking for particular cup size well..we could be here for a while :)

Just wondering what size is required for a great russian :)

In my humble opinion, as in most cases, it's not what you've got but how you use it! (and Erin, you're great no matter what!)

I like a good russian and there is a good deal of flexibility in terms of cupsize. As a general rule Cs or greater work well. That said, I've had a great time with a girl who was a B. Using her hands to "bridge the gap" helps a lot, as well as playing with positions (since breasts are flatter when a woman is on her back, in this position they tend to need to be larger). An alternative is using a good pushup bra and giving the russian with it on (either ontop or behind the bra). This can be very sexy - also very messy :)

The best method when providing Russian is the art of seduction. It doesn't matter what size you are, it's all in how you do it... playfully and skillfully that is.

Nicolette is right. It is not the size that counts the most but rather the girls approach. What I have found though is softer breasts are better then the silicone filled ones.

Have you looked at Luxie's profile and pictures?

I did a duo with Annessa a while back and showed her how to do it with her smaller cleavage and both her and the client were tickled. So it`s true.. it can be done creatively with smaller cleavage as well :) I tell ya though if I had a cock (and I do dream about it) cuming on tits would be high on my list of things to try first!

Anyone know why it`s called Russian? I always liked it being called a pearl necklace.

Edited by Carrie Moon

. I did a duo with Annessa a while back and showed her how to do it with her smaller cleavage and both her and the client were tickled. So it`s true.. it can be done creatively with smaller cleavage as well :) I tell ya though if I had a cock (and I do dream about it) cuming on tits would be high on my list of things to try first!

Anyone know why it`s called Russian? I always liked it being called a pearl necklace.

Thank you Carrie. I've finally figured out what a pearl necklace is. : ) Heard that term before from friends but never asked....lol!

Sounds very nice, 34c's would like to see them soon :)

Well done Meg. lol! I've done it and only have a set of 34C's, so I think that may be the minimum.

Just wondering what size is required for a great russian :)

Depends on the size of Mr. Winky. I'm a B cup and not exactly the best candidate for the big boys. I believe a C cup and up is the way to go.

It can be done at any size, but yeah, I'd say the effectiveness increases substantially with a C or D cup. Now, I would say that Carrie Moon would be the ultimate!

This thread got more attention than expected. Thank you all for your input! I agree that size doesnt mean everything in this matter, it is all about how into it the woman is. Though as with all things size doesnt necessarily hurt :p

DoM

Posted via Mobile Device