Just a little warning to all the guys out there. Yesterday morning I was browsing a page to see who I would meet for a visit. I came across an add with pics and a video that showed a poor man standing naked and a video of him fleeing the hotel . Turns out two ladies took naked pics of this guy and then chased him out of the room video taping him and yelling racist slurs. This is my biggest fear as I am sure your as well. I'm sure there is more to the story than meets the eye. Just be cautious when meeting a new lady who is visiting your town. If you don't do your research or feel 100% safe then don't book. We all want to play discreetly. None of us want our face or other parts out there on the internet for families to see. Just a warning that there are two ladies who feel they can video tape people and put it out on BP for everyone to see.

• Like 7

I agree there's likely much more to the story and highly doubt that was the result of only one incident. I don't condone this kind of vigilantism and public humiliation, but was likely well deserved. Could be from being abusive or by paying with fake money. Would be interesting to know what built up to this.

As for being cautious, I don't think the treatment is reserved for clean and polite lobbyists. The normal screening process should be enough to avoid this type of situation.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Your absolutly right. I'm sure there is more to the story than meets the eye. I also believe that this action is never good. After doing some super sleuthing though other review boards this not the first time this duo have done similar things. I just want to call this warning that respect should be given at every opportunity from both sides to avoid this retaliation. It easily could have been flipped and the man video taping the lady. In either case the results are horrific for both parties.

These two run the risk of pissing-off the wrong kinda' guy. The type who doesn't care much about consequences.

Play & stay safe in this wilderness Cerbies.