A question to all members

How do you feel better welcomed?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel better welcomed?

When I started I had the good luck of several mentors (you know who you are, and you also know how ever grateful I am and will remain to you) but there is something I have not clearer today then I did then...I guess it may differ from person to person, and it is how to dress for my lovely gentlemen when they do not request a particular attire.

My initial instincts were to open the door in sensual lingerie...small pieces of fanciness covering here and there but not too much anywhere....then I had some of you requesting me to get more clothes on. I did with mini-skirts, silly cutie little dresses, "inspirational" blouses, long and see-through negligees, and yesterday, by request, with a coat and boots and scarves and hat and gloves...ay, ay I was feeling ridiculous and kind of hot, but I admit the sensuality of my client had a very erotic theme in mind....

My question is for the gentlemen and ladies.....

What do you prefer? How do you feel more comfortable?

a fully dressed lady?

a revealing approach?

a half naked vision?

a coat and scarves?

I really would like to know....

Thanks so much

and as always...hugs and xoxox to all!

loralee

When seeing someone for the first time, I prefer fully dressed for starters. (A woman can be very sexy and seductive while still wearing clothes.) This way we can chat and get to know each other a bit before jumping into "it". (Besides, what if it's just some poor guy who knocked on the wrong door?....awkward ;) )

Not quite sure what "half dressed" means.....probably just me though, lol.

Not being a 20 year old guy anymore, I prefer a lady that I am seeing to wear something that is sexy, classy, visually stimulating and has texture to it. Remember that guys are hunters and we like visual and tactile cues.......some nice perfume that is just barely there works as well.

A nice outfit such as a business woman/librarian, the "little black dress", or some really nice lingerie (matching bra and panties or baby-doll nighty thing)does the trick for me. There are lots of other clothing items that work as well, those are just some of my favourites. I like something left to the imagination and to give me a reason to explore and help her undress. That is what does it for me anyways.

Classy dressed is always nice. However, don't hesitate to mix it up. If thats how the date starts and then I proceed to the shower - always nice to come out to a little suprise. Lingerie or Naked and waiting is inviting. Having said that watching a woman undress or helping a little along the way and slowly removing piece by piece can be pretty hot and sexy. Bottom line, I luv it all and my preference is for the lady to choose what she feels the most comfortable and confident in.

WC

I tend to think of it as unwrapping a present.... the excitement builds as each layer is shed. Not to objectify nor to equate with any inanimate thing, seduction is something that can only be enhanced when it is performed slowly.

Just a thought... now off for a cold shower.

lol I was about to put the same thing. Yes it depends how I want it but usually it's with clothes on. It feels like we are not there to see you for a certain reason but to know you and something might happen. I don't know if I am the only one who feels like that, but I do.

I tend to think of it as unwrapping a present.... the excitement builds as each layer is shed. Not to objectify nor to equate with any inanimate thing, seduction is something that can only be enhanced when it is performed slowly.

Just a thought... now off for a cold shower.

It varies a lot for me on the date/event but typically I'll wear a cocktail dress or a daytime appropriate fitted dress for dates before 2pm. If we are going out I always answer the door in the outfit I'll be wearing out, no need to scare my date by having him think I am ill prepared for a lunch or dinner. In the daytime I'll usually select a tailored suit and in the evening skirt and heels (or dress). As I get to know someone a little more I like to surprise them, maybe answer in a towel or robe, or maybe I'll leave the door open and soak in the bath until they arrive (or join me), etc.

I can count on one hand the number of times I've answered the door in lingerie and typically that is when I am with another girl and we've decided to get a head start. Oddly no one has ever complained about that. ;)

I can count on one hand the number of times I've answered the door in lingerie and typically that is when I am with another girl and we've decided to get a head start. Oddly no one has ever complained about that. ;)

Hee hee.. sounds like fun to me!

I like dressed. There is something about meeting a beautiful fully dressed woman, and know very shortly, you both will be together undressed.

Also, since my preference is outcall to my hotel room, finding a lady that will show up naked is very likely not going to happen...plus raise eyebrows going past the registration desk LOL

As for clothing preference, jeans and a blouse (or tshirt, sweater, sweatshirt) can be as sexy as an evening dress and high heels...it's the lady that makes the wrapping, not the wrapping that makes the lady

RG

but do prefer to "unwrap the package" my self to stand and expolre and cuddle and slowly take each others cloths of is the best warm up for me ;)

One major exception was a Wake up call I arranged to come to my room to start the day. she arrived in a mid length coat and nothing else !! That was Hot! but then I was in bed waiting for her :)

Loki318

ps good thread BTW

Guest s******ecan****

I also prefer to start fully dressed and gradually remove clothing as we go.

I like my beautiful date to be fully clothed as well. I love to be able to help my lady undress and explore the beauty within.

Very interesting thread! I usually go for the lacey lingerie and heels unless I have a special request. However after hearing from the guys I will definitly change it up more! I adore cocktail dresses as well.. Thanks for the post, very informative!

• Like 1

I am not much of a lingerie guy. In a discussion with one lady I mentioned that some women look great in sweats and a tee. The next time I saw her that's what she wore, and she was.

Another, a spinner who I was seeing for the first time was in a colourful light dress, and bare feet, and looked really cute.

It's like this...

When women are naked, they are all alike: sexy, hot, beautiful.

When women are dressed up, they show their uniqueness in their own way.

I like to see a girl dressing up.

• Like 1

Agree with Newton on this I like a women to show her unique style. Having said that Summer, the little black cocktail dress is my FAV!

...some nice perfume that is just barely there works as well.

I know you said "barely there," but a good whore doesn't leave her clients smelling like other women.

I wanted to vote for "e: All of the above".

All great. I don't have a strong preference, and fortunately the ladies I have visited mix it up a bit.

I voted for fully dressed, but half-dressed or in lingerie is soooo nice too. I would prefer not naked, as I want to be involved in the undressing process.

I seem to also be in the voting majority that prefers to meet a lovely lady dressed to impress, so to speak. It adds to the illusion of meeting up with your girlfriend for a hot date that just happens to heat up quickly (my idea of GFE). It also makes me feel more at ease as we talk and get to know each other. Surprisingly, most of the ladies I have met tend to greet me scantily clad. Not that I'm complaining but I do enjoy the anticipation of undressing each other.

Having said that, do most SPs not mind receiving clothing requests or would they rather follow their own instincts?

First visit, full dressed unless there has been significant conversation ahead of time. After that, being surprised is nice.