Seriously since the start of LeoList there must be 100 new SPs in the area. Maybe 200. What percentage of these ads do you think are fake? If they are fake - why?

I think that you have to be very careful with LeoList. Many of the girls are not what they seem , are fake , or at least out to scam you. Just my opinion but its how I feel. Cheers.

• Like 2

...If they are fake - why?

The fake ads range from simple bait and switch to all out scams.

With bait and switch ads, there may actually be a girl who is looking to book you on the other end of the text. Just not the girl in the photos. (I was really hoping that it WAS Scarlett Johansson about to open that door.... damn!).

The scammers want to steal your money. They will do anything in their power (including extortion http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=263986 ) to get you to send them an e transfer or an on line gift card in order to 'secure the date'. Just don't do it! There is no girl!

Do your homework. Search all of the photos and check for recommendations. Most importantly, never send a deposit to an unknown lady with no established reputation.

It's getting crazy out there.

• Like 5

From what I understand - apparently, there are a lot of perhaps "government-run" bots that are gumming up the site as a deterrent.

Note the ads with random, out of the way places listed as the area the provider is serving or completely unrealistic pricing.

LL is slowly, but surely making improvements. In my opinion Google search the ladies photo's. That will dismiss on average 30% of ads, and as Danielle suggested do a bit of research - reviews, ect.

• Like 2

In general I look at the preferred contact method after I reverse search the pics. 

If its just email, in general, I move on; as they are fakes.  If its a number and a 902 area code I will venture further, if not I will search the number and see what comes up.  Sometimes you will notice the same add or number in various locations.  

Lastl,y if I am still iffy, I will look here and other places for recommendations, if I find nothing, then depending on the interaction I have in setting up an appointment I will decide on whether I am going to book.  

Obviously if the lady is well known I skip these steps. 

• Thanks 2

I gotten into the habit of asking for a timestamp. You'll notice some ladies posting photos with "Leolist" and the date handwritten on a piece of paper. At least you know it's an actual person and not a bot

I think caution is a healthy attitude to have..I know some of these new hotties on LL are tempting one there now Nikki 22 French yesterday another Babby who knows who there are real fake setups. Pimps in bathrooms or knocks on door. Cops who knows.. ..but if we stick to our beautiful local girls and ones from away we routinely see here from Quebec so forth we all will be  happy [endings] lol then..I believe all the pros should be on Lyla advertise there schedule request reviews and we all benefit  the Sps and hobbyists...Cheers