Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Hi new to the group and the hobby I was hoping to attend the poly party and even spoke with Dorinda but was confused about the times of the party.

while I am not shocked about the drama, I am upset that threats have been made.

This environment was supposed to make it safer.

I hope to attend the next social event, but responsabilities take precidence.

The next Social event will be an after work thing from 4-7 this Wednesday pm me for details!! :)

Dorinda Hi! I was considering adding some pictures - what are the rules?

As this is an open group the rules are much the same as the albums on cerb

Also for Wednesday night I can bring some of Vigor herbal supplement if anyone wants to try a bottle PM me for details.

Thanks for those that showed tonight :) we had a special visit from the hot tub girl :) and a few other ladies that are hard to find :p was a good time and I am getting better at pool!!

I have an opening for 3 guys for a MMMMFF next week daytime activity. The ladies are both top shelf hotties, one is known to us as "Hot Tub" lady 20 with a rocking tight little body and the other is mid 20's with large enhanced breasts nice tan flat tummy and great curves and they both are very accommodating!

Teusday afternoon from around 1-3 for anyone interested still need one M :) will be a very good crowd the ladies are very interactive :)

Other dates coming up for group events are the 11th of September and the 17th both dates are with very very popular gorgeous ladies!!!, also considering some kind of social event either the 10 or the 11th would lunch or after work be better?

Hello everyone :) Just wanted to let you all know that I'm back :) Went out of the country for a bit and also had a relapse of neck problems but things are slowly getting better. Should be in Ottawa the first or second week of October. So with that look for me to try and be setting something up for around that time :) give me a shout on here anytime. Hope your all well.

Lunch on the 10th or 11th would work best for me, or if it's after work, 10th might be easier.

Already in the day timer!!

Dorinda That's right boys....I will be hostessing a rockin' event on the 11th at 7:30pm....this will be one you don't want to miss out on! xxx

Lets shoot for lunch on the 10th? just pm me if you are interested I will have 2 or 3 of the ladies drop in so please stop by and help me pay the bill!!!

"capitalman Well today was fun you guys! :smile:"

Thanks for let us play with your latest creation it was great!!

Lunch next Thursday who is in? The ladies eat and drink for free of course.

friday night we have a group of guys and now no lady!! any volunteers? just pm me if you are intersted.

Sign in to follow this