Leg Worship

Please read the post immediately after, Andy, in which I specify female members LOL

However, we practise non-discrimination and all other virtues here ;)

Hey, guys. thank you so much for the invite. Us girls work hard to look good. So it's nice to hear positive feedback. XoXo Peachy/Val.

Thanks Gabby, I have been told a few time about my bum. Mr G. I have a secret I never told anyone, Gabby always abuses my sexy bum when I see her and I love it. Enough about me, I love her legs too, very sexy and when she wraps them around me and doesn't let go.

I'm really happy that we have such an excellent group of sp's and MA's and dancers as members here. Thanks to all for joining. Now let's celebrate beauty!

I think Isabella Gia and Megan (Megan's Touch) have legs to die for !! Nice picture of Isabella on 8-14 by Winnipegcub. wow.

As you ask for Cato and as special request for Mmad - another Isa picture. I love this one because its all legs (slim and sexy as always)...but you get a sense of what these beauties are holding up. Slim and sexy still applies - Yummy! Cub

picture.php?albumid=2712&pictureid=16926

The muse of this group, Sweet Angel.

picture.php?albumid=2763&pictureid=22185

I've begged her to stop posting pictures, as I can't bear it any more LOL

Too arousing....

picture.php?albumid=2763&pictureid=17297

And one more. Guess who my Obsession of the Day is? lol

Thanks, Michael. I should just point out to those who aren't members of RHAG that Kylie is currently in a poll vs. Kim Kato (no relation lol) as favourite redhead. Check out RHAG, if you'd like, for pics and links, and vote by pm to me.