A Big Thanks... Re: Cerb Social

I just wanted to extend a big thanks to Angela (ticket sales, advertising, winning draws for prizes), Carrie Moon (ticket sales), Catherine Sinclair (for her lovely gift bags for the ladies) as well as Ottanon (picking the venue )and for making this event happen and all their hard work. It was a nice turnout in terms of attendance and was great to meet some new faces as well as familiar ones. It appeared that everyone was in good spirits and enjoyed themselves.

So, who would like another social to happen in the spring? Perhaps sometime in May? I am willing to step up and host the party this time. A new venue may be in order this time around.

Thanks everyone for your support and participation!

• Like 2

Thank you so much to the Ladies that hosted the party and for allowing me to come even though I am a Newbie ;)

It was a lot of fun and I met some very nice people. The atmosphere was wonderful, friendly and open. It is refreshing to see a group of people that accept each other completely.

It was really nice to see everyone and put a face on online person! Now I don't see people with a boat or a dog with a cone as a face:P

oh and boobies! really really nice boobies everywhere.

Again big thanks to AngelaofOttawa,Carrie Moon, Ottanon, Charlotte Sinclair and also loneskater for the lovely roses!

Guest k***na

It was a great time!

Thanks to all who helped and supported a great event.

It was nice to put faces to all these people I been talking to online!

xoxox

Kianna

Thanks to Ang, Carrie, and all the wonderful who helped make this social I great event!

I had a wonderful time, and an awsome vacation!

Thank you Ottawa for the wonderful time. It was awsome to finally meet some of the fantastic people I have been chatting with!

It was an awesome party! Much fun to meet new people and see already made friends in a social setting.

Look forward to the spring fling you're stepping up to organize Nicolette. We need a good theme ... since it will be spring time when warmer temperatures prevail, perhaps a military theme ... as in commando?!!

I'm not sure how management and patrons of the selected venue would feel about that. LMAO!!! A nice fantasy though!

Look forward to the spring fling you're stepping up to organize Nicolette. We need a good theme ... since it will be spring time when warmer temperatures prevail, perhaps a military theme ... as in commando?!!

Thanks everyone, I was only there a short time but it was great to see everyone! Except Ottanon - where was he????

May is purrfect for me for the next social, if it's before then I won't be able to attend :(

It was a glorious evening of revelry and fun for all!!!!

It was fun finally putting faces to names, to see albums come to life, to mix and mingle with the most beautiful women you can gather in one room.

Kudos to Angela, Carrie, Charlotte and Ottanon for all of their work in bringing this all together... I am more than willing to lend a helping hand for the next one.

Ohhhhh yeah... to all the people I didn't get a chance to speak to last evening, I do apologize. I am a bit shy... I will try not to be so much of a wallflower next time!!!:wink:

I had a great time, and things just never seem to end.

Another one in the spring, sure, way too early to figure out any timing issues and you never find perfect date, so one should be selected.

Thanks Nicki for stepping up. This is great.

Showed up a little late, but had a wonderful time, special thanks to everyone for putting this together, your hard work is much appreciated and I have come to really enjoy seeing so many familiar faces at these events!

Cat, special thank you for the gift bags, I had a gingersnap orgasm with that body lotion! Must find out where you got that doll!

Loneskater thank you for the rose(-s, closing the night out I got a few more than I was supposed to, always better to have too many than not enough). Carrie, thanks for selling the tickets- a huge time investment I am sure, Angela- thank you for all your hard work helping at the reception table and anyone else I might be forgetting!

A very special thank you to all the lovely gentleman who came to the event, was a lovely night and couldn't have been possible without you!

Looking forward to a spring fling in May, I will be there with bells on!

Xoxox

A very successful evening, that was well attended. I certainly enjoyed meeting so many of you and having a conversation with some very curvy women.

A special thanks to Angela who seemed never to stop working. Everybody else that contributed, I appreciate all your efforst to make the evening so fine.

A BIG THANK YOU!

I would like to thank Ottanon and Carrie for helping out with ticket sales, Loneskater for the beautiful roses, and Cat for the lovely gift bags and helping put up decorations. Also thanks to the ladies and gents who stepped to give a helping hand where it was needed.

Thanks to all who attended. I believe a good time was had by all and look forward to seeing you all (and hopefully some new faces) at the next one in late April or early May.

It was also nice to see some faces from out of town including Soleil, Shortcake, Kudzu, Hornee69, Charlotte, Fine Wine Diva, Lady Ty and Silverado (did I miss anyone?)

It was nice to have a bigger venue this time and I am hoping we will be welcome back.

Happy Valentines everyone!

Looking forward to a spring fling in May, I will be there with bells on!

Xoxox

If Bethany is coming to the next one just wearing bells, I am pre-ordering my ticket NOW!

Guest C*****tte

I seem to be getting credit I am not due. I believe it was Cat who provided the gift bags. I just showed up and enjoyed myself. :-)

I seem to be getting credit I am not due. I believe it was Cat who provided the gift bags. I just showed up and enjoyed myself. :-)

Glad you could make it! It was good meeting you.

Cat made fabulous gift bags for the girls with lovely smelly treats. Fabulous job Cat!

I attended the Xmas social and had a blast. I did not think it could be outdone however it was. Had a great time again and thanks to all that lent a hand in organizing.

I am not great at coming up with themes but May is the tulip festival so that should inspire someone. I would suggest around one weekend before the Victoria Holiday. That is usually the peak of tulip festival be great for those visiting from out of town.

Sadly, luck has not been with me this trip. Although I dragged my weary bones out to the social, I was not at my best. The evening of the social was when I started to fade quickly. The flu was brewing inside me, just waiting to ruin my whole trip.

So although I enjoyed myself immensely, despite how awful I was feeling, I do regret not meeting a lot of the guests that were there. I simply didn't have the energy to introduce myself to everyone. In any case, it was a blast, a true success and I think everyone had themselves a great time.

I truly enjoyed meeting everyone that I had a chance to.

And yes, thank you to all who made it happen...Angela, Carrie, Cat, Loneskater etc. I'm going back to bed now...

Sounds like fun was had by all, with the exception of Soleil getting bit by the flu bug. Look at all you social butterflies :)

I am thinking of arranging the next social in early May before Mother's Day and Victoria Day Long weekend. As promised, we will have karaoke with bigger speakers.lol. A big thanks to Carrie Moon for trying to make it happen the last time. :) I am hoping that these socials will be a continued success and have a large number of people attend like the last party.