Mark Your Calenders Ladies and Gentlemen.. Cerb Social Thurs May 5

guess we'll have to get the ruler from angela and bend u over the table lmao never mind the table my knee will do

That's it Silverado - you have gone too far this time. It will be me administering the ruler to you, following by Mistress Nicki. You better have padding in those new dress pants of yours because you won't be able to sit down when we're done paddling your arse.

On a more serious note, we still have a few spots open for ladies to attend the social.

Contact either me or Nicki to find out the details.

It is free for ladies to attend - drinks, appetizers, gift bags and draws for door prizes and a chance to get to meet some really nice people.

Edited by Mature Angela

guess we'll have to get the ruler from angela and bend u over the table lmao never mind the table my knee will do

That's it... never mind the ruler. I will have to spank you for busting my balls over this no jeans thing. Hehehe!!

Just a reminder guys... I will be downtown tomorrow until 3 pm if you want to buy a ticket. Please PM me first and then call or text me directly.

That's it... never mind the ruler. I will have to spank you for busting my balls over this no jeans thing. Hehehe!!

Just a reminder guys... I will be downtown tomorrow until 3 pm if you want to buy a ticket. Please PM me first and then call or text me directly.

promises,promises that's all i get ha ha ha

Wow, I had no idea this was going on during my visit - what a coincidence! I guess I'll make an appearance tomorrow, it would be nice to spend some time with the people from the board. See you there! :)

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder to the ladies and gentlemen of Cerb who will be attending the party to check your private messages as there is a PM from me. Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening!

If anyone else wants to come, you will have to text AngelaofOttawa at 613-315-2210.. She will be online until 1 pm tomorrow afternoon if you PM her.

Just to let everyone know, that Nicolette and I are offline as of 12:30 p.m. today, so we are unable to check our pm's.

All paid and registered guests have been notified of the details of the event.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.