Mark Your Calenders Ladies and Gentlemen.. Cerb Social Thurs May 5

Good Evening Everyone,

I just wanted to give you an update and let you know the guest list is just over the half mark and tickets are going fast. If you wish to attend, please PM me to reserve a spot. Ladies, I encourage you to attend as admission is free for you along with drinks and we will be having some nice door prizes and treats.

If you are certain that you will be able to attend, I will kindly ask that payment for tickets be made by April 22 as there is a significant deposit to be put down in advance to secure this venue. The cost of a ticket for this event is $30.

Gentlemen, there are 2 ways to pay for a ticket:

Email Money Transfer: [email protected]

In person: at my Orleans location ( payment can be made to myself or Angela) or my downtown location ( Bronson/Laurier every Wed & Fri). Please PM me to make arrangements to buy a ticket.

I look forward to seeing you there! :)

Nicolette

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn

OoooooooooOOOoooooOOOOoooooh I am sooooo there. Bringing a new member with me... very very exciting!

Good Morning Cerbites,

I will be downtown today until 3 pm if you wish to buy your ticket for the cerb party. I can meet you at a pre arranged public location that is convenient for both of us. Please call or text me directly as I do not have access to cerb when I am downtown.

I also wanted to mention that we will be offering discrete door prizes for the guys who attend the party as a way of saying thank-you!

Ladies, admission is free for you and we will be giving away some fabulous door prizes and gift bags for you as well.

It's a great way to network and meet some new and familiar faces. If you're interested in attending, see the post above or PM me.

I hope to see you there!

Nicki

I am available today, Sunday, April 17th in Chapel Hill Orleans from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. and again from 8:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m., should anyone want to come by and pay to reserve your spot.

Please pm me here on CERB to verify your handle and then text me at:

613-315-2210 with your name to arrange a good time to meet.

Thanks.

Good Morning Everyone,

I will be in Orleans today and tomorrow from 11 am - 7 pm if you wish to make payment for your ticket to the spring social. You can also pay by email money transfer to [email protected] I kindly ask that you try and pay for your ticket by Friday April 22 as ticket sales are just over the half way mark and a significant deposit will be required for the venue in advance. I will also be downtown on Wed and Friday if you wish to pay therehe cost of the the ticket is $30. Please PM me to make arrangements.

Ladies, if you wish to attend, admission is free and a great way to meet new ladies and hobbyists alike. You will also be receive free drink/appetizers, gift bags and you can enter your name for some nice prizes. PM me if you'd like to go.

Thanks and hope to see you there! :)

Nicki

Guest S**a*Q
remember to wear a dress no JEANS or no prize for u ha ha ha

:) What if I come wearing nothing?

That would be business casual to an SP. LOL

:) What if I come wearing nothing?

That would be business casual to an SP. LOL

well some os us wouldn't mind but i think some would HA HA HA but it's suppose to be an office party so be good and have fun

if sara goes with a superhero costume i am definetly attending!

Nicki .. sent you a PM

remember to wear a dress no JEANS or no prize for u ha ha ha

You know you can catch more flies..**cough cough** I mean ladies when wearing dress pants. ;)

I just wanted to do something a little more nicer this time around. I think we all deserve it.

So then, the black leather chaps, and sequined posing pouches should be left at home...?

It will be awsome, thank you Nikki for all your hard work! I hope everyone has fun, and looking forward to seeing everyone again!

And as ZZTop says every girls crazy about a sharp dressed MAN!

You know you can catch more flies..**cough cough** I mean ladies when wearing dress pants. ;)

I just wanted to do something a little more nicer this time around. I think we all deserve it.

And as ZZTop says every girls crazy about a sharp dressed MAN!

Then why in the world did you say i was to turn up in a dress ?!?!

Guest S**a*Q
u should come and have a few i'll even buy them

I'm wearing a dress. Do I get drinks? ;) Hehehe!

close to hotel i hope ha ha ha

Don't you worry , you can lean on me !!!

We can crawl back together !

Additional Comments:

it sounds like great fun. i'm seriously thinking of attending!!

If l'm coming from Toronto '' There no reason you shouldn't make it too .

Love to see you there !!

Good Morning everyone,

Just a reminder if you're in the East end or Orleans area today and are interested in buying a ticket for the cerb party, Angela and I will will both be around today and over the weekend. Please PM either of us to make arrangements to meet. We will be checking our messages on a regular basis.

Due to the increase in demand for tickets and those not being around because of the holiday weekend, I have extended the date to buy tickets until Wed April 27. I will also be downtown that day to receive payment for those I did not get to meet yesterday and anyone else who wants to buy a ticket.

Ladies, if you're interested in coming, please PM myself or Angela. Admission is free along with a complimentary gift bag and a chance to win some nice door prizes.

For the gents, we will also be giving away a few door prizes as well.

I hope to make this event a great one.

Have a great Easter weekend everyone! :)

Nicki