Mark Your Calenders Ladies and Gentlemen.. Cerb Social Thurs May 5

Hopefully, I will be able to make it to that social event.

It's still a few months from now so, I guess at this point, it looks promising.

If I can make a suggestion about the event: it's a company party celebrating the last quarter of business, that was very good.

Invent a company name and if people might start asking questions, that company deals with classified information so, can't say anything. Why not?

I am just ready to return home from the Phillipines so wasn't able to attend the last social. At the Christmas one there was already some evidence that there was some inappropriate behavior. I do hope that these problems can be addressed so we can continue to enjoy these events. I'll be there for the next one.

These are great for meeting, you can always meet up at later date. And Carrie, it would be a disappointment if you stop attending.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of Cerb,

Mark your calendars as Thursday May 5 is the next tentative date for the unofficial Cerb Spring Fling Social for those wanting to attend.

More info will be posted in the next few weeks regarding ticket sales ( cost and number of tickets we will be selling), venue, etc, etc.

Please note that this is not a Cerb sponsered party so please do not bother the Mod about this upcoming event.

I, ( Nicolette Vaughn a.k.a Nicki) will be hosting this upcoming social while Angela of Ottawa and Carrie Moon will be assisting me in various duties to make this event happen.

To ensure continued success of these socials and to make them even better, I will ask that you PM me in the next few weeks if you are interested in coming to the party. Please remember that tickets will be limited so it's best to secure a spot in advance. This will give me an idea of how many people would like to attend.

Thank-you for your consideration and I hope to make this party as good or even better than the last one.

I look forward to seeing you on May 5!

Sincerely,

Nicolette Vaughn

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S**a*Q

I love parties... Hehehe..

Put me down, for a party of one that seems like SOO many more!!!

Some of you might remember me as SaraMQ...

I'm working on coming back as just SMQ. Like a sexual superhero ;)

Tshirts will be available in the back. ;)

xxx

Guest jake_cdn

Missed the last one even though Angela tried her hardest to convince me to go...will not miss this one.

Please keep us informed

Guest W***ledi*Time
Based on management being upset by just some comments in the washroom, I guess a cerbite social event similar to the one in Winnipeg would be out of the question?! Too bad -- would be fun have a symbian party here with all the sexy women from Ottawa...

ha ha ... my impression is that a Sybian Party and a Social are two quite different things, with quite different venues, arrangements, and goals! Yes, a Sybian Party would require a completely private venue.

ha ha ... my impression is that a Sybian Party and a Social are two quite different things, with quite different venues, arrangements, and goals! Yes, a Sybian Party would require a completely private venue.

Yes, just the poly socials and poly get-togethers are completely different.

More info about May 5th party will be forthcoming in early April.

close to hotel i hope ha ha ha

LOL yep, within crawling distance! But definitely a consideration for us out-of-towners.

Just a quick update.. I will be finalizing a venue this week for our May 5 social and will begin to sell tickets. Ladies and Gents if you wish to attend, please PM me as soon as possible so I can add your name to the list as I need to have an idea of how many people will be coming. There will be limited space since the room can only hold so many people. The cost of the ticket will be $30 and this will include 2 drinks for the ladies and other treats.

I am going to be heading ticket sales and giveaways. If you wish to buy a ticket, there will be several ways to do so...

In Person:

You can buy a ticket from me in person in Orleans or downtown ( Wed & Fri of every week). Please contact me in advance to set up a time to pick up your ticket.

Email Money Transfer:

My email address is ** [email protected] ** Please include your Cerb handle.

Please note that all tickets must be paid for by 12 Pm on May 5 as I will require a confirmed number of guests.

As the date approaches, I will release more info regarding the social.

I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Nicolette

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn

I am happy to announce that we have secured a venue located in the market which is a very relaxed, upscale environment. We have our own private room including our own washrooms. This venue is within walking distance of the Courtyard by Marriot Hotel.

Ticket sales are now in full swing at $30 a ticket per gent which will cover the costs of ladies' drinks and hor d'oeuvres. Ladies, admission is free with your rvsp.

Gents, there are 3 ways to buy tickets:

1. E-mail money transfer to [email protected]

2. In person at my east end location in Orleans (to either myself or Angela)

3. In person at my downtown location in the Bronson & Laurier area.

Please pm me in advance to make arrangements for payment.

Please note that there will be a dress code in effect. Business-casual (no jeans please). Ladies, please dress tastefully as this is an upscale location.

Ladies, if you are interested in attending, please contact me or Angela to secure your spot. Drinks for the ladies will be provided through ticket sales and the gents' generosity. We will also be having some draws for door prizes.

We are looking forward to making this the best CERB social ever!!!

Get your tickets now, as there will be a cut off of 50 people for this event.

Calling all local (and out of town CERB members) - In order to make this event a success, we need you!

Remember:

• Gents/Female Hobbyiests: Your admission price covers some of the drinks, food and other goodies for the ladies.
  • SP Ladies, there is no cost to you. Your drinks, food and other goodies are generously being covered by ticket sales from hobbyiests (yes apparently we have a few female hobbyiests, not just gents this time)
  • This is an excellent, no-pressure way to get together with old friends and meet new faces behinds the names.
  • The social is taking place in a private lounge away from regular restaurant/bar patrons, so you need not worry about who you might "bump into" and have to explain why you are wearing a name tag.
  • Because it's a public place, so no need to worry about inappropriate conversations or hanky panky. Just like our Christmas and Valentines parties, this is a nice way to get out and have a good time. Period.

So, if you're in, please contact Nicki or myself to be included on the guest list. Agency owners are welcome to attend as well with purchase of a ticket.

Benefactors/donations for door prizes and goodie bags also welcome.

If you are from out of town, the party is being held in the market area, close to the hotels like the Westin, Chateau Laurier, Courtyard by Marriott, Novotel, Les Suites and Quality Inn just to name a few in the area.

Edited by Mature Angela

Just curious on how attendance is shaping up? Guys and Girls...

I have not attended one of these events before.

We will not be there this time....but we want everyone to have a good time and get wild and crazy for us ha ha. Catch you at the next social friends. Angie xo

Just curious on how attendance is shaping up? Guys and Girls...

I have not attended one of these events before.

We are at the half full mark. I am helping Nicolette Vaughn organize this one which will be help in a very nice upscale venue down in the market area.

Remember:

Ticket sales are now in full swing at $30 a ticket per gent which will cover the costs of ladies' drinks and hor d'oeuvres. Ladies, admission is free with your rvsp.

Gents, there are 3 ways to buy tickets:

1. E-mail money transfer to [email protected]

2. In person at my east end location in Orleans (to either myself or Angela)

3. In person at my downtown location in the Bronson & Laurier area.

Thanks for bumping up the thread Angela. :)

Ladies, we are looking to meet some new SP faces and familiar ones at this social so don't be shy. We are a nice crowd to be around. :) I thought I would also mention that there will also be some lovely gift bags for you donated by myself and several door prizes if you choose to attend this social.

Ladies and gents, please PM me if you're interested in attending. The venue can accommodate up to 60 people and the guest list is already half full. Please see the post above on how to buy a ticket.

I would like to make this one of the best socials we have ever had and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Nicolette

don't forget to get your tickets guy's where else can you go and have some drinks with some very sexy ladies it's not the same as going to a bar it's better you'll have an awesome time