Mark Your Calenders Ladies and Gentlemen.. Cerb Social Thurs May 5

Hello Everyone,

We still have tickets left if you are interested in attending this spring's Cerb social on Thursday May 5th. Please private message Angela or myself if you would like to attend.

I will be extending tickets sales all throughout next week. The guest list has exceeded the half way mark so I encourage you to buy a ticket sooner rather than later.

There are 3 ways you can pay:

1. By Email Money Transfer to: [email protected] ( Please PM me beforehand to let me know)

2. In person to Angela at her location 7 days a week in Chapel Hill, Orleans

3. In Person to Nicolette at her location downtown at Bronson/Laurier on Wed & Fridays from 9 am - 3 pm.

This spring social will be held downtown in the Byward Market at an upscale location. We ask that you dress accordingly.. Business casual is appropriate ( no jeans please) and ask that the ladies dress tastefully.

Ladies, admission is free and you will receive a complimentary gift bag and free drink ticket/appetizers.

We will be also drawing for some nice prizes for both ladies and gents.

This social will begin at 6 Pm. Feel free to drop by at any time over the course of the evening once you have paid for a ticket and are on the guest list.

I hope to see you there!!

Nicki

Wish I could be there but alas I will be out of town. Next time for sure. Have fun and be safe everyone!!!! Happy Easter to all.

Good Morning Everyone,

Just a reminder that I will be downtown today from 1 Pm -3:30 Pm if you would like to make payment for a ticket to the May 5th Social. The cost is $30.00. Please PM me first and then text me. My number is shown below. Thanks!

Nicki

Hey everyone:

We still have some tickets left if you are interested in attending this spring's Cerb social on Thursday May 5th.

The cost is $30 for gents and agency owners and free for SPs - members of CERB only, please.

We need to have everyone's payment no later than Tuesday, May 3rd.

1. By Email Money Transfer to: [email protected]

( Please PM Nicolette beforehand to let her know)

3. In Person to Nicolette at her location downtown at Bronson/Laurier on Friday and next Wed. from 9:00 to 3:00 p.m.

This spring social will be held downtown in the Byward Market at an upscale location. We ask that you dress accordingly.. Business casual is appropriate ( no jeans or ball caps please) and ask that the ladies dress tastefully.

Ladies, admission is free and you will receive a complimentary gift bag and free drink ticket/appetizers.

We will be also drawing for some nice prizes for both ladies and gents.

This social will begin at 6 Pm. Feel free to drop by at any time over the course of the evening once you have paid for a ticket and are on the guest list.

We are looking forward to seeing you all there!

I have an extra ticket for this event - already paid for.

PM me if you wish to attend - I'll add your name to the guest list and you can pay me when you get there.

r100rs

Yes we are all EXCITED! YAY YAY YAY hehe!

This is going to be the BEST social ever!

Thanks to all who will be attending and all who are organizing!!!!

We love you all sooo much!

yeah for u to see shortcake

Yes we are all EXCITED! YAY YAY YAY hehe!

This is going to be the BEST social ever!

Thanks to all who will be attending and all who are organizing!!!!

We love you all sooo much!

Red and pink hair...I think the tornado alert we had yesterday should be on next Thursday :D

Posted via Mobile Device

So has the party been canceled?

I might be willing to organize one for Ottawa next Thursday or Friday?

Nothing has been cancelled, hope that rumour isn't going around!

Nothing has been cancelled, hope that rumour isn't going around!

Hey Cleo. We have not met, but I will be there no matter what and I have that birthday hug for you. Looking forward to meeting you and lots of others. :)

Hello Everyone,

I still have tickets left if you are interested in attending this spring's Cerb social on Thursday May 5th. Please PM me if you would like to attend.

I will be extending tickets sales all throughout next week. The guest list has exceeded the half way mark so I encourage you to buy a ticket sooner rather than later. Angela and I will be around in Orleans if you want to buy your ticket this weekend.

1. By Email Money Transfer to: [email protected] ( Please PM me beforehand to let me know)

3. In Person to Nicolette at her location downtown at Bronson/Laurier on Wed & Fridays from 9 am - 3 pm.

**Please Note: Next Wed May 4 will be the last day you will be able to buy a ticket in Orleans or downtown.**

This spring social will be held downtown in the Byward Market at an upscale location. We ask that you dress accordingly.. Business casual is appropriate ( no jeans or ball caps please) and ask that the ladies dress tastefully.

Ladies, admission is free and you will receive a complimentary gift bag and free drink tickets/appetizers.

We will be also drawing names for several nice prizes for both ladies and gents.

I hope to see you there!!

Nicki

For those who are verified and on the guest list, I have sent you a PM. Please check your inbox.

I willalso be downtown tomorrow if you want to buy a ticket. Please PM me first and then text/call directly. Thanks!

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn

Attention Ladies:

For those of you who indicated you would like to attend the social, I will be sending you a pm on Wednesday to confirm your attendance.

If there are any ladies who have not contacted Nicolette Vaughn or myself, and wish to attend, please let us know no later than Wednesday evening, May 4th.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday.

now with all the rules coming out i was just woundering if anyone will be walking around with a ruler making sure that people are not sitting to close (lol)

• Like 2

I am looking forward to meeting new friends on Thursday, hobbyists and SP's alike. See you soon!

Thanks for the update Nicolette and thanks to you and Angela for all of your planning and work. It will go perfectly.

now with all the rules coming out i was just woundering if anyone will be walking around with a ruler making sure that people are not sitting to close (lol)

Yeah, you're going to get a spanking with that ruler. ;)

Seriously tho, with what happened at the last 2 socials, some expectations or rules as you call need to be set in place. Lets learn from past mistakes and just have fun. All I have asked is that you do not solicit in a public place or bring certain substances to this venue. Not really rules, just respect for other people. The choice is yours...

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn

Oh me me me!!!! :spank:

Oh me me me!!!! :spank:

guess we'll have to get the ruler from angela and bend u over the table lmao never mind the table my knee will do