Gabriella Laurence (aka Miss Cloe)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I like the idea of she and i on the bed and you making us squirt together...all over you...while she and i kiss...mmmmmmI bet she would love that too...:wink:

That is a real turn on for me, to have the two of you squirting simultaneously, we are going to have to meet soon.:motion:

That is a real turn on for me' date=' to have the two of you squirting simultaneously, we are going to have to meet soon.:motion:[/quote']

Don't forget you scuba gear! ;-)

Thanks for a great time T'Storm and see you soon :)

xox

PS. Thanks for wearing the chaps and for all the batteries lol

Edited by M***c***
adding a comment

Don't forget you scuba gear! ;-)

Thanks for a great time T'Storm and see you soon :)

xox

PS. Thanks for wearing the chaps and for all the batteries lol

he has a fireman uniform too..hehe

Cool !! very well done, sounds like a great time for all. I also can relate to some of that experience ( no chaps though ) LOL. I think Miss Cloe, Emma and Monica would be heaven on earth. Well done !!!!

T'storm!! your rec on Miss Cloe

Now that was most excellent reading, and one great rec one of the tops in my books in the past month!

I thoroughly enjoyed it so much, I actually visualized Miss Cloe on her knees in doggie position- very fond memories:bddog::handjob:

Every once and awhile we have the chance to embark on a journey that not only leaves you breathless but instills such profound joy that one can only imagine. Such was my experience with Gabriella a woman of warmth sofistication and beauty.

After trying for what seemed an eternity our rendevous was set and I with bottle of wine in hand stood at her door. I knew she was gorgeous from her pics but I wasn't prepared for what happened as she let me in. Although dressed in a stylish cooktail dress that accentuated every curve of her body it was Gaby's eyes and infectious smile that captivated my soul.

The door closed and we melted into an embrace that felt so right and I had thoughts of never letting go. Our lips met and we both knew that we were in for an evening of wonder.

She led me to the couch and enjoyed a medley of fruits that she had prepared along with some wine. Gazing into each others eyes conversation flowed, time flew and although we had intentions of sharing a jaccusi bath we decided to head to the bedroom in order to satisfy our sexual hunger.

What transpired from here will remain between us but let me assure you that Gabriella was not only attentive to all my needs but extreemly passionate as well. She enjoyed both giving and receiving and the experience was like non other for me. It seemed like we were long lost lovers only to be reunited for a brief time.

The best part is I will get to see Gaby again and again and I soo look forward to it.

Gabriella thanks so much for being who you are and welcoming me into your loving arms xoxo Pat

Additional Comments:

Every once and awhile we have the chance to embark on a journey that not only leaves you breathless but instills such profound joy that one can only imagine. Such was my experience with Gabriella a woman of warmth sofistication and beauty.

After trying for what seemed an eternity our rendevous was set and I with bottle of wine in hand stood at her door. I knew she was gorgeous from her pics but I wasn't prepared for what happened as she let me in. Although dressed in a stylish cooktail dress that accentuated every curve of her body it was Gaby's eyes and infectious smile that captivated my soul.

The door closed and we melted into an embrace that felt so right and I had thoughts of never letting go. Our lips met and we both knew that we were in for an evening of wonder.

She led me to the couch and enjoyed a medley of fruits that she had prepared along with some wine. Gazing into each others eyes conversation flowed, time flew and although we had intentions of sharing a jaccusi bath we decided to head to the bedroom in order to satisfy our sexual hunger.

What transpired from here will remain between us but let me assure you that Gabriella was not only attentive to all my needs but extreemly passionate as well. She enjoyed both giving and receiving and the experience was like non other for me. It seemed like we were long lost lovers only to be reunited for a brief time.

The best part is I will get to see Gaby again and again and I soo look forward to it.

Gabriella thanks so much for being who you are and welcoming me into your loving arms xoxo Pat

I'm not a creative writer by any means but am having great fun putting this together.

"Poetry in Motion" are the words that Gabby and I jested after a fantastic time together (my view anyways). She has a playful sparkle in her eye, a wonderful sense of humour, a classy, yet naughty demeanour, killer body, and takes care of herself and it shows in a radiant, classy fashion.

We met for a couple of hours one morning recently in a lovely upscale Halifax location. The conversation went was warm, honest and ecletic in nature. Gabby is a woman comfortable in her own skin and it shows. I'm normally a bit of a "control type guy" (being honest), but Gabby subtely took charge of things and offered a wonderful mix of tease, massage, laughter, sensuality, incredible sexuality and a bit of a surprise - she took me out my my stoic comfort zone ever so slightly and provided a big "wow" factor.

Gabby also has shared some of her poems & writings on CERB. I've enjoyed them in the past and look forward to them as they come forward in the future. In short, Gabriella Lawrence is simply the utmost in casual elegance, incredible sexuality, and best of all, she is FUN!

G11

How should I approach this review , I had been talking to Gabriella for very long time . during that time I could never seem to make a date with her . This review has been a long time coming .

So finally after talking for what seem like ages , We finally set a date . So apron arriving at the door I knock once . We all know the noise that comes next . I heard the distinct clicking of high heels . The Door slowly open .

I quickly step into the room and was greeted by the most lovely sight I had seen in a long time . A beautiful smile was given to me and I stood on my tippy toes to give her a kiss since am a short guy and she was in high heels !

She took my hand and lead me to the couch . We chatted and talk for a while And then off the bedroom . And folks I will leave up to there for you since you all know I had a amazing time with her .

Let me just say if you have the chance to see Gabriella don't wait like I did ! Take the 1st chance you get and see her ! Your in for a Treat ! She only visit Ottawa every once in a while ! So have fun Gents

Thanks Gabriella for the fun memory of flying panties ! Zing ! Still got it ! lol

• Like 1

I finally had the opportunity to meet Gabriella not so long ago. A few emails back and forth (okay, more than a few) had left me greatly anticipating the chance to finally meet.

So, I arrived to find myself greeted by a beautiful lady... some light-hearted conversation, some delicacies upon which to nibble, and things warmed up, so it was time for a shower and a natural progression to more heated activities... with pauses only to collapse and laugh about things. I can't even remember what it was now, but it must have been funny, as there was a *lot* of laughing.

What followed was a fantastic time (many happy memories), more conversation, more laughing, and all too soon it's time to go... but I left with a big grin on my face, and I'll be going back for more.

• Like 1

Great reviews of an outstanding woman! Thanks to you all for posting, and especially to you, Gabriella, for being so amazing!

• Like 1

Guest K****r De**xe

I have had the pleasure of Gabriella's time on a number of occasions and I must say its not only exquiste and fun but time seems to fly by.We connect on a level that becomes more intense and intimate on each rendezvous.Not only a very classy and intelligent woman (Stunningly Beautiful) but truly one that loves life to the fullest. Her passion and openess has no ends and her desires are fierce and wanton but also playful and respectful.

She is truly a special lady that anyone would want to meet and exerience as she has so much to give back on your encounter with her.I will repeat with Gabby as she is truly a gem....

An opportunity had come,

a chance I could not miss

To follow-up a wondrous time

of ecstasy, of bliss

For Gabriella's back in town

for just a day or three

And so I have a chance, again

to take some time for me

So once again, I hit the road

and show up at her place;

And soon I'm walking through the door

into her warm embrace

The kiss with which she welcomes me

quite knocks me off my feet

And so I am invited in

to her delightful suite.

It's time to share a glass of wine

and quite delicious nibbles

And, on the cards for later on

there may be ice-cream fripples!

For now the conversation leads

from one thing to another

Quite many, wide, and varied are

the topics that we cover

But as we talk, our hands explore

with fast-decreasing patience

Increasingly, I quite desired

to renew our acquaintance

And as things were then heating up

the clothes, they had to go;

But as for what then came to pass

alas, you'll never know!

There's things that I don't talk about

some things I will not share

Suffice to say, those moments were

a time beyond compare!

I know that some will not like this,

I know you'll sigh and groan.

You cannot share my memories -

you'll have to get your own!

This really isn't all that hard;

you really know you could.

And please, if you'll take it from me:

I recommend you should.

And so that's it; this post is done;

there's no more tales to spill,

Until I see my friend again -

and that, you know, I will.

• Like 2

Gents there are girls, women, ladies and courtesans. Gabby is a courtesan through and through. Our meeting together was mutually (I think ;) pleasurable and way too short. Not much more to add than what has already been written by far more articulate reviewers than myself.

She did mention that she was having a few last minute cancellations, which is an incredibly discourteous and rude way to treat anyone, much less Gabby.

• Like 1

I had the opportunity to spend some time with Gabriella and she is a magnificent woman of grace and beauty. She put my nerves at ease and was down to earth despite her heavenly elegance. Treat her with respect and dignity.

• Like 1

During a recent encounter with Gabriella she ended up being so relaxed that she wanted to take a nap all the while lamenting that my fingers, tongue and hands had rendered her into Jell-O. Mellow Jell-O as I said. This of course after we had a deliciously sweet time together.

To the tune of Mellow Yellow and with a little artistic license with the lyrics, here's to you babe and my all your men leave you feeling relaxed.

Mellow Yellow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCCjv2OiTxE

Mellow Jell-O

I'm just mad about Gabby

Gabby's just mad about me

I'm just mad about Gabby

She's just mad about me

{Refrain}

She turned to mellow Jell-O

(By my hand)

(Was my plan)

I'm just mad about Gabriella

Gabriella's mad about me

I'm just mad about Gabriella

She's just mad about me

{Refrain}

(By my hand)

(Was my plan)

Hands that oh slowly glide

Lips that just gently suck

Bodies just wanna slide

Into one delicious sweet fuck

{Refrain}

(By my hand)

(Was my plan)

(Oh so mellow, when she's so Jell-O-ed)

You have to love the Jo .....uh-oh oh

Gonna be a sudden craze

You have to love the Jo .....uh-oh oh

Bound to be the very next phase

{Refrain}

(By my hand)

(Was my plan)

Gabby -- yeah

I'm just mad about her

I'm just mad about Gabby

She's just mad about me

{Refrain}

(By my hand)

(Was my plan)

(Oh so Jell-O-ed, oh so mellow)

• Like 1

Yes , am a repeat offender ! and she can cuff me anytime to the bed........

I had another great time with her :D . Amazing lady . Please do treat her kindly and in return you will be given a amazing time with her .

Please do yourself a favor and roll all those saved up pennies up before there gone , cash them in and see this great girl !

• Like 1

I can thank the weather Gods that on my last visit to Ottawa a storm here at home caused me to spend an extra night in our nations capital city. Having a free evening and seeing that Gabriella had just returned from a tour made my contact with her almost predetermined and an opportunity that I could not pass up. I was equally fortunate that the timing worked, as I normally seek out and confirm arrangements weeks ahead of time. It was not only the weather Gods that were with me.

I invited her to my downtown hotel and although it was not at all to the standard that she entertains me in when I see her in Halifax or Saint John, the lack of having a sitting room, a fireplace and an extra large tub built for two did not put any sort of a damper on our evening.

Upon opening my door I was met with her great smile and my first look at her new hairstyle(which I really liked). Our hug was instantaneous and mutual and we both had a genuine gleam in our eyes upon seeing each other again. Our conversation ranged from topic to topic as we caught up on the many months that we have had between visits. At one point she was laughing so hard and had me laughing so hard at a story that I thought I was going to have to call 911. Gabriella is an incredibly interesting person who is really easy to talk with.

Maybe it was fortunate that I did not have that sitting room because laying on the bed and cuddling and talking was pretty hot and wandering hands certainly led to other things that shall remain between she and I.

Gabriella is a lady who enjoys exploring her sexuality and really enjoys helping me to explore my own. She has shared and taught me many things and did so again on this visit and for that a great thank you goes to her from me.

I feel confident that she and I shall meet again and for those of you who would enjoy meeting a woman to spend true quality time with then you certainly should make contact with Gabriella.

Thank you again Gabriella for a wonderful evening.

MN2

If I only had one word to describe Gabriella it would be "goddess" for her Beauty is one of perfection. She is one you want to cherish and worship, you are truly blessed to be in here presence. She is truly kind at heart and giving in more than one way. She is very wise and knows how to to please in many ways. So you may wanna start praying for her now. No offence to any religion but I would take her over 72 virgins any day. They wouldn't know half the skill she has.

So treat her right or suffer her wrath and spend eternity in damnation.

• Like 1

I can summerize Gabriella in one word: bubbly. She makes you feel as an old friend, she is sweet and caring, has perfect manners... and loves to make you feel oooh so gooood.

She is quite tall, has magnificient hands, the most beautifull I have seen, with well groomed nails. But the icing on the cake is her fantastic red hair, sweet as silk. I would caress her head for hours.

Gabriella is a fine kisser, a very sensual woman with irresistible curves at the right place. She knows how to woo you, for sure. You won't be disappointed if you like a busty (not to much) woman.

Gabriella adores a lengthy footplay and she reacts as if you were caressing her love nest. Try to do it when she plays with herself... Beware of squirts!

Gabriella masters the delicate art of anal stimulation. She makes sure that you are comfortable at every step, and she respects your limits. If you are not familiar with that, you should book with her without any hesitation.

Gabriella makes me happy to be a man.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.